Far-right and anti-racism protesters scuffle in London

rooster59

A post using content from an unapproved Twitter source has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

21 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

NIce attempt at diversion 

I think you will find your precious Boris called them worse

I didn't mention Boris you did, so it is you diverting, I have a suggesting for you, if you can't stand the truth stop reading my posts, see how easy that is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

I didn't mention Boris you did, so it is you diverting, I have a suggesting for you, if you can't stand the truth stop reading my posts, see how easy that is.

I wish I could but i love to see hypocrisy in action. It’s like a magnet ????

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

There's one our great British patriots defending our nation's honour. Makes you proud, eh?

download (1).jpg

Not a true patriot. So far nobody knows who he is or what is his affiliations may be. Could be an anteater, even.

• Haha 1

Just now, Throatwobbler said:

There is also denying what you can see with your own eyes. This is a very common thing when your eyes don’t want to believe what they are seeing. You are desperate for it not to be a Nazi salute as that will confirm the sort of people that are in the crowd that you support.

No, they werent actually doing Nazi salutes, if you have another video of proof, or photos, post them up , but the video which I saw, the people who singing songs directed at the Police and they were pointing at the Police, they werent doing Nazi salutes

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

I wish I could but i love to see hypocrisy in action. It’s like a magnet ????

If you have something sensible to say I might listen, but lets not get into a bickerfest. Somebody that mentions that the howling rabid mob comitted violence and crimes last week and you are offended, and lets not forget that these screaming banshees were aided and abetted by the police, so please don't talk to me about hypocrisy.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, joecoolfrog said:

You seem a clued up chap , wanna buy a bridge ?

That witty comment had already been made in this thread , in the first few pages .

You need to get in early if you want to tell a usual  joke as they usually get told quite quick

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Stupid comment. The moron mayor has allowed all the public toilets to be closed so there isn't anywhere to go now ( that was the case when I visited 2 years ago- I doubt it has changed ).

It's not just London most public toilets are closed due to covid-19, but toilets on trains are open, work that one out.

1 hour ago, lee b said:

Thugs are using this as an excuse to run riot. Most of them probobly dont have a clue what people are protesting about.

Half of them are brain dead anyway.

Nice photo.

15 minutes ago, vogie said:

If you have something sensible to say I might listen, but lets not get into a bickerfest. Somebody that mentions that the howling rabid mob comitted violence and crimes last week and you are offended, and lets not forget that these screaming banshees were aided and abetted by the police, so please don't talk to me about hypocrisy.

Blimey banshees now. Was Sousxie Sue there too. 

• Like 1