Pathum Thani: Provincial police chief steps in! Any more prostitution and the local police will have me to answer to!

webfact

8 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

It's all a misunderstanding.

When the Chief of Police said 'foreign' tarts, he meant coming from a province other than Pathum Thani.

Or perhaps they're Mr Kipling tarts, smuggled in a container? After all, one was called Cherry, another Apple

Foreign tarts do it with passion and blueberry by all accts .. And I've never got that down Soi/6 .. where of course it doesn't take place either .. tarting that is .. 

IMG_20200616_070125.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

Call in the Immigration Police "foreign whores" surely are working without work permits!

Can trace then trough their tax payments.... and the TM 30 and check with the BMW smart car...

Any moral man would never pay a prostitute for sexual relief. Rather, he would do as many upstanding posters on here woul do. He would go to a club, or go online, where they could lie about their marital status, their income, their affection for that night's target, and get it for free. I commend thee gentlemen. The world is such a better place.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Pathum Thani: Provincial police chief steps in! Any more prostitution and the local police will have me to answer to!

Who ha who's got a bee in his bonnet  hey, He's missing out on Bones Payments .????

9 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Yeah right, Pathum Thani would be a popular spot for foreign whores, maybe it's the food there! ????

Anyway it's good to see the authorities are on top of the scourge like corruption! Don't you just love the third world?

8 hours ago, PatOngo said:

But only foreign whores give the place a bad name! Image, image image!

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

London, Paris, New York, Pathum Thani!

Did you even realize that Laos or Cambodian  hookers are also foreigners to Thailand?

I'm pretty sure that Thai hookers catering to Thai customers would not need to walk the streets, as Thais would know where to find them

Edited by Susco
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Susco said:

Did you even realize that Laos or Cambodian  hookers are also foreigners to Thailand?

I'm pretty sure that Thai hookers catering to Thai customers would not need to walk the streets, as Thais would know where to find them

Vientiane, Phnom Penh, Yangon, Pathum Thani! Does that make you feel better?

6 hours ago, Mac98 said:

Any moral man would never pay a prostitute for sexual relief. Rather, he would do as many upstanding posters on here woul do. He would go to a club, or go online, where they could lie about their marital status, their income, their affection for that night's target, and get it for free. I commend thee gentlemen. The world is such a better place.

Which club do you go to?

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

Col Wiwat you are living in cloud cuckoo land, the day there is no more prostitution will be the day the world ends.:cheesy:

If this fancy Pol/Col really does manage to stop prostitution in his province, which I know he won't, then 

the rapes will multiply.

• Like 1

Deamland is in Pathum Thani, so this fits right in with it. Neigbour has a house he rents out there, he said he could take me to 2 brothels there he knows of, I declined the kind offer! The big prawn cafe used to be just down the road at Rangsit klong 2, dance troupe flashed totally nude in 1996, things are going down hill.

Edited by Orton Rd

16 hours ago, Mac98 said:

What about the big ugly fat bellied guys, are they not entitled to sexual relief, even if they have to pay plenty for it?