How do you keep your beer cold?

I've started to dislike ice in my beer and wondered what the rest of you use to keep your beer cold?

Is there anything better than the Chang beer holders they serve in the tourist areas? Looking for something that can be ordered online

25 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Yeah I got Ozzy mates too, funny how their

fridges are full and mines always empty.

We are only trying to help you stay healthy

Partaking in excess alcohol can bad for your health

I risk life and limb each time I overdo it.

Actually its the wife, she can get a temper up ????

• Haha 1

If you have a regular pub you go to, and know the staff, keep an Eskimo/Thermos Mug or similar there. I also keep one in my car. Great for keeping a wide variety of drinks either hot or cold.

The largest mugs will easily fit a large bottle of beer inside. If you want to add ice cubes, the mug will also stop them melting and watering down the flavour of your beer.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:56 PM, cyril sneer said:

Is there anything better than the Chang beer holders they serve in the tourist areas?

I haven't seen them for a few years, but you can get (plastic) beer tankards that are double-skinned and filled with liquid in between. You freeze the tankard and when you're thirsty pour your beer into it. As the liquid inside the tankard's skin is at -18° C or so, your beer actually gets colder as you drink it. On a cool day, the beer might even freeze in the tankard, so drink it quickly!