Eminem Shares List Of Rappers He Considers The Greatest Of All Time

snoop1130

Eminem Shares List Of Rappers He Considers The Greatest Of All Time

By JAKE MASSEY

ger.PNG

Twitter is awash with people sharing their views on the best films/footballers/sandwiches of all time, often founded on next to no expertise.

As such, when a discussion about the greatest rappers of all time is kicking off and no less than Eminem wades in, it's worth sitting up and listening.

YouTuber No Life Shaq instigated the debate by DMing 30 rappers and asking them: "Who is the greatest rapper of all time?"

He also posed the question on Twitter, and Marshall Mathers himself took the opportunity to reply with his verdict, listing the likes of Tupac, Jay-Z and Biggie Smalls.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/news/music-eminem-shares-list-of-rappers-he-considers-the-greatest-of-all-time-20200615

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:
11 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Who cares? rap is for those with no musical talent!

actually, it's for those with no talent at all, musical or otherwise. 

not enough talent to make a billion dollars ? sheez eh.

#63a696337b9e

• Like 1

in the early 80s I have heard a rap in a disco, which was a bit slow and the singers changed. About 8-10 minutes. Liked that, but did not ask the dj who that was. Maybe someone can help now?  

27 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Good on them. They are perpetrating the biggest con since  the South Sea Bubble.  Good if you can get away with it.  

you should probably just sit this one out.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Birdman said:

in the early 80s I have heard a rap in a disco, which was a bit slow and the singers changed. About 8-10 minutes. Liked that, but did not ask the dj who that was. Maybe someone can help now?  

It was probably Rappers Delight by the Sugarhill Gang. It was about a 13 minute long song. Came out 1979

Edited by manicmike68

34 minutes ago, manicmike68 said:

It was probably Rappers Delight by the Sugarhill Gang. It was about a 13 minute long song. Came out 1979

no not. That is, or better was, well known. But it was at the same time just a few songs after that.

Waiting for the day when I started going "All new music is rubbish, music was better in my day".

I'm 50, it ain't happened yet... When I was a kid it was the early 80s, music was sh*t. 

Good Em loves Biggie, still the illest.

Edited by BahnTH

It has to be Jay Z. Apart from his musical achievements he's built an empire that makes him worth 1 billion USD. So a very astute business man.

Elvis wasn't worth close to 1 billion USD in his lifetime, not even inflation adjusted.

Just look at the money.