Dentistry

jayboy

Is it known when the better dental clinics/hospital dental clinics in Bangkok will be open for all types of treatment? I am not thinking so much of emergency treatment which is already available but more the kind of intricate areas like implants, root canals, bridgework and the like which have not been possible for several months.All of the latter would normally involve water spray/aerosol generating procedures which are extremely problematic in this pandemic even with greatest care being taken.I have had a quick look at relevant websites but they don't really give very specific information.

One can usually tell by how modern the equipment is how good the clinic will be at various procedures. Don't know about Bangkok; however, clinics in Chiang Rai are open. The dentists and assistants wear full face shields.

I will  also strongly recommend Dentalhospitalbangkok...very new modern facility with the best trained dentists in Bkk. Many are western trained and teaching now at the dental schools here. I’ve been going there 16 years and always satisfied with the level of quality and professionalism.  

• Like 1