Things are starting to look bad for us non-married guys waiting to get back into thailand..

Things are starting to look bad for us non-married guys waiting to get back into thailand..

The Thai government is now no long supporting the idea of travel bubbles.. 

Seems like it could take a lot longer then it seemed a couple days ago with all the talk about travel bubbles..

I think they are too scared of a second wave right now.

What do you guys think would be realistic to get back into Thailand again from Europe?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, paulikens said:

funny how so many people say thailand relies heavily on tourism they obviously dont. one of the most covid free countries in the world and still not letting anyone in,yet europe open as usual, so who really relies on tourism more

Can see no European (apart from the micro state Malta) countries more reliant on tourism than Thailand.

https://qz.com/1724042/the-countries-most-reliant-on-tourism-for-gdp/

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

Can't be many places outside Thailand that are so bad ! The country isnt favourable to foreigners at this time! You can't go anywhere without a facemask and bars are closed .oh and rainy season starting . why be here ?

Head  of  village turned  up at my house today out in the country,  with couple of  helpers and some  officials, no mask and no teeth in his  case,  just checking the  land as we  submitted our  tax  paper  thing a while  back.

5 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

I hear all this BS on this site of how great things are in Thailand and they are so happy they aren't stuck in the west. Curfews, beach closures, booze bans everything closed. I'm sure glad I got the fark out in time, friends stuck there assure me it was- is no place to be, and that I made the right decision going home to where things ARE great!

How things back there then Jezza? You in the UK?

Depressing as hell here. Thai's have even stopped smiling now.

• Haha 2

@reallyaffiliated

The July 1 opening is only for a few countries. Out of these few countries, only selected people like professors, work permit holders will be allowed in.

Try again in Aug 1 whether they will allow retirees and people married to Thai from selected countries.

Try again in Sep 1 whether they will allow tourists from travel bubble.

• Like 2