Months before election, Trump finds himself at odds with most Americans' views

webfact

7 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

Latest Fox News Poll:

Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump; Republicans enthusiastic, but fear motivates Dems

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-widens-lead-over-trump-republicans-enthusiastic-but-fear-motivates-dems

When even a poll run by Trumps mouthpiece already shows that Biden has the upper hand, then I think we know how deep Trump has sunk.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, condobrit001 said:

That maybe so, but after the rally in Tulsa tomorrow which may attract over 80,000 frenzied Trump supporters all without masks and all  not respecting social distancing, his base will be eroded by the demise of these folks and their loved ones once they get back to their home states. Lets have more rallies Trump!

I think the arena only holds just short of 20,000, although Brad Parscale says they've had 800k to 1m applications. (I think some signed their dog 16 times.)

It will be good reality TV, from the top reality TV star president. I'll wait for the highlights album.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, J Town said:

19,000 indoors, then an overflow area of (I believe) of 8,000. I'm waiting for the highlights between two and three weeks from now. This dangerous fool is literally gambling with the lives of American citizens.

Meh.

He got them to sign a waiver.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, ukrules said:

What do you mean 'still accept'. No, I don't ????

His attitude is just what the US needs right now, someone needs to be hard on China and Trump is leading the way, in his second term he will no longer need to be restrained.

If Biden even makes it past the national convention without some 'mishap' he will be a disaster, the guy can barely string a sentence together half the time although he does appear to have some 'good days' - I think he may be suffering from some form of dementia.

I can't wait for the debates.....normally I don't bother watching them but this year I will.

"although he does appear to have some 'good days' " It is important to be honest.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Not much point having an election is there? Just so many posts stating as fact that Trump will lose the election. The intolerant left have absolutely convinced themselves that he will lose. This leads me to believe we will be in for another mother-lode of specious hoaxes used to batter and smear Trump and his pro-America supporters once again for another 4 years. I would like to see democracy respected in his 2nd term by the losers, and maybe a bit less intimidation, race baiting, fake news, rioting, burning and looting? And please, no more pussyhats they were so dumb.

Field a credible candidate, run on some sensible policies, tone down the raw hatred, you guys will have a chance one day.

Hoaxes used to batter and smear? Can't have that.

Then again...Birther, Benghazi, etc.

Covfefe.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, J Town said:

I saw Colbert hold up his copy and "read directly from it." Hilarious!!!

Oldest trick in the book.  It's SHOW business. You got duped by an ACTOR doing a SHOW!

That's hilarious!

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, J Town said:

19,000 indoors, then an overflow area of (I believe) of 8,000. I'm waiting for the highlights between two and three weeks from now. This dangerous fool is literally gambling with the lives of American citizens.

Your concern for their well-being has overwhelmed Stadtler beyond belief. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Stadtler has gone to the ignore list for third person reasons.

Stadtler wishes he hadn't clicked the X on the top screen message about getting help with depression.  Now Stadtler needs it. 

Back at ya.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TGIR said:

This post is inaccurate.  Whoever wrote this has little idea of what is really going on in America.  It's easy to read information from one side or the other and get an opinion with no basis in fact.  These kinds of posts are not helpful to anyone and I don't understand why they get cleared.  

TGIR - you wrote the post. Just delete it.

• Haha 2