Looking for specializing store in curtains cleaning !

Farang two dot zero

I used the dry cleaner/laundry on Naklua Road before - left hand side as you go towards Naklua from the Dolphin roundabout that isn't and I think just before Pizza Big on the opposite side. Quite a big shop front but cannot remember name but impossible to miss.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 2:18 PM, Fujionrye said:

I used the laundromat on Thepprasit road west of the fresh market. They picked everything up, cleaned, returned and installed. 

Thank you but I'm sorry I do not locate your store because there are many on Thepprasit road, are you talking about Thepprasit Night Market?

Could you give me the name?

Edited by Farang two dot zero

13 minutes ago, Fujionrye said:

It's just west of the Thepprasit Fresh food market, big market where they sell fruit. South side of the street.  Look for the first and only laundromat, ask at the office next door. They'll dry clean if needed.

You tell me Thep Prasit south, west but specific towards Sukhumvit Rd (Tesco Lotus) or towards Thappraya Rd ?

If you have a tub or even some 5 gallon buckets you can wash curtains with laundry soap. They dry fast out on deck. Your call but chemical dry cleaning such as chlorinated hydrocarbons leaves a residue you will be inhaling 

3 minutes ago, morrobay said:

If you have a tub or even some 5 gallon buckets you can wash curtains with laundry soap. They dry fast out on deck. Your call but chemical dry cleaning such as chlorinated hydrocarbons leaves a residue you will be inhaling 

I have no tub or some 5 gallon buckets and my curtains are blackout and are 2 meters high your answer has no interest I am looking for laundry services for curtains.

22 hours ago, Farang two dot zero said:

You tell me Thep Prasit south, west but specific towards Sukhumvit Rd (Tesco Lotus) or towards Thappraya Rd ?

You mights as well roll up your sleeves and wash em in the shower. Cause you aint never going to find this place. 

On 6/27/2020 at 9:24 AM, Fujionrye said:

It's just west of the Thepprasit Fresh food market, big market where they sell fruit. South side of the street.  Look for the first and only laundromat, ask at the office next door. They'll dry clean if needed.

Hi is this the market next to the collosseum and is the laundromat on the surrounding road.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:24 PM, cryo said:

Hi is this the market next to the collosseum and is the laundromat on the surrounding road.

I thinking myself the same question, we don't understand anything about these explanations !

And those people who offer to wash my curtains in the shower ???

Again, I'm looking for a specialized laundry learn to read before posting !