Foreign Tourists’ Visits Still Banned

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, mark131v said:

So if I read the full article right there's no mention of families who have been split up for months already but expensive medical tourists are ok....

Clear priorities there, oink, oink!!

1 minute ago, timendres said:

Did you bother reading the full article, guess not so I will make it easy for you:

'The first group contains diplomats, consuls, representatives of international organizations, shipping agents and foreigners with work permits.

The second group includes Thai returnees and the third group concerns foreign patients, except COVID-19 patients, who want medical treatment in Thailand.'

your welcome....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mark131v said:

Did you bother reading the full article, guess not so I will make it easy for you:

'The first group contains diplomats, consuls, representatives of international organizations, shipping agents and foreigners with work permits.

The second group includes Thai returnees and the third group concerns foreign patients, except COVID-19 patients, who want medical treatment in Thailand.'

your welcome....

From the post that I linked:

The second group to be allowed entry from July 1 include: skilled labour and experts, foreigners married to Thais and permanent residents of Thailand, educational personnel, teachers, and students.

The only question now being, who is stating the correct policy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, timendres said:

Yes I know and hopefully that's the case!!

Thing is though this is the latest information from DPM Anutin the wise, I have no doubt things will change again but the point of commenting on a link is to have a read of what the latest information is

Most of us know this is the hub of U-turns and misinformation but you can only go with what the latest rumours say until the change them again...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timendres said:

You've been in thailand for a while now?  I assume so.

The answer to your question is a simple "Yes".  

This probably helps on so many levels and that is the only answer there is.  

This is good news for tourists...they can go to a more tourist friendly nation.  Sorry, you married guys caught out of country...I'm guessing your wife or partner is doing just fine so long as you keep the funds flowing.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Why is it that every time i see Anutins face i want to punch it ?

Because you're an excellent judge of character perhaps? ????

His face reminds me of the southeastern view of a buffalo which is proceeding in a northwesterly direction ????

Edited by VBF
  • Haha 1

I definitely need medical attention after being cooped up here for the last 4 months. Do you think I can get in .... haha

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Personally, I think the opening of Thailand will come out of the blue. Once they see all the other airports opening with no restrictions and tourist going elsewhere, they will throw caution to the wind and go for it rather than lose tourists to other countries. Currently they can tell the populace the rest if the world is closed and put 30% of the population in poverty, but that cannot be said if the Thai people see the rest opening

I think they don't care if 30% of the people are poor.

Governments sent whole countries into war and 90% poverty.

This situation now is even easier, blame it to the virus.

5 hours ago, Soikhaonoiken said:

If Anutin had his way he would ban all foreigner of entering Thailand, the man just keeps putting obstacles in the way, the man is a complete idiot

wait till the coming of the depression thats currently in the post thailand will being looking for a scapegoat,you aint seen nothing yet.

A post with a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

Some off topic posts were removed.