looking at buying a used Automatic Pick up truck

rumak

14 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

They are a good thing and I see them occasionally on the road, unfortunately they are not available on the "supplier discount" list I'am eligible for  otherwise I'd already have one, spoke to my mate at Ford to see if I could get one through the "family and friends" discount that Ford employees can get.... no dice there either... allegedly there is not a lot of fat in the price hence no discounts.

Some here:

https://www.one2car.com/for-sale/ford-ranger-swb-4x4-กรุงเทพและปริมณฑล-บางนา-กิ่งแก้ว-ลาดกระบัง/5723912

https://rod.kaidee.com/product-352541808

Edited by DavisH

On 6/26/2020 at 11:53 PM, Don Mega said:

Yeah 2015 facelift the replaced the 2.5 with the 1.9, 3.0 has always been available.

Ranger Single cab SWB has coil spring rear end.

Ranger.jpg

You are refering to latest Ranger. The OP is looking for a 5-6 year old vehicle which will have leaf springs..

1 hour ago, HauptmannUK said:

You are refering to latest Ranger. The OP is looking for a 5-6 year old vehicle which will have leaf springs..

The SWB ones were first released 2015, thats makes then 5-6 yr old.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 1:46 PM, stouricks said:

Got a 2012 Vigo 4 door from new. First road tax was Bht 7000, now it is Bht 6500. How much do you want to save by having, what I consider, an unsafe vehicle in the event of a smash. How do you get out of the back?

I was  pointing out the large  difference in tax on space cabs yearly not  on a  safety  issue, your'e in the wrong country for  safety, I  try not to drive from the rear seats as  my arms arent  long enough.

Edited by bodga
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1