EU holds off decision on borders, Americans set to be excluded

rooster59

On 6/27/2020 at 2:59 PM, Emdog said:

Okay enough "did too.... did not"

Here's a question: I'm American, have not been to USA in 3 years and have passport to prove it. Hangin in Thailand.

Could I get a visa if I were inclined if I showed that evidence?

Europe might be an attractive place to visit if there weren't other Americans there....

You qualify by country, not nationality.

You are good to go, if Thailand remains on the list.

Final list will be published today by noon CEST.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mulambana said:

My question is why India is included in the 54 country list but Singapore, Malyasia, Taiwan are not included? Is it because of money, kissing India's ass for access to its large consumer market, or some other criteria? That is my question. I know all the charts. No use of posting them again and again. 

Well the chart was not posted especially with you in mind. Several readers may be unaware that the curve in India is rising fast. SSY.

6 hours ago, Mulambana said:

My question is why India is included in the 54 country list but Singapore, Malyasia, Taiwan are not included? Is it because of money, kissing India's ass for access to its large consumer market, or some other criteria? That is my question. //

The answer maybe is on the third criteria "whether or not that country has lifted [or will lift soon?] travel restrictions towards the EU."

Edited by Pattaya46