The meaning of life on TV.........

Grusa

9 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

I disagree , its better to converse with people, albeit online, rather than sitting at home watching Television or drinking or walking around the streets leering at females 

Buy a smart phone, you can then do all at the same time.

• Like 1

There was a time when "internet-social-media" was fun. Now every Moron can establish his Home-Page, insisting that "soon" the world will end. Collecting as many followers as possible and collecting "likes". The more, the merrier.
Compared to other Social-Media-Platforms, TVF is fairly docile so far. May it last.

I myself remain strictly "Analog". I can still differentiate a moron from a regular human being within 5 minutes when he/she is sitting next to me within a radius of 5 meters. Without having to exchange 500 electronic messages before.

I recommend the "Analog-Way" to meet people highly. Careful, you may like it! Just think of it. While you are checking your stream of incoming electronic messages, during this time, some nice and perfectly Analog-Ladies may have walked past you. Waistig their smile, as you were focusing on message # 501 on your electronic Matchmaker.

Sorry, politically incorrect. Not to speak of the crime of ridiculing the i-phone world. Analog forgiveness please.