Lazada scams never stop to amaze

Susco

2 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Moral? Buy it the first time to get the cheapest price.

Unfortunately, my moral is, do your research before you decide on a certain item, and often that has paid off

1 minute ago, Susco said:

I knew you would jump in with your ridicule comment, it is only 5 Baht.

If you had bothered to read the whole post, you would have noticed that the air fryer increased by 100 Baht overnight, and that the seller confirmed the Lazada system does this, so it's obviously not an error

Do explain to me why lazada benefits from this. The money goes to the seller lazada is a trading platform. It does not get money from sales. It probably gets a commission but 5bt and then a percentage on that is nothing.

Besides like an other poster said the deal on the screen is the deal you get if you don't seal the deal right then its your own fault.

If lazada does this its an error, its more likely for a seller to do this. It is the seller that pockets most of the money not lazada. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Susco said:

Unfortunately, my moral is, do your research before you decide on a certain item, and often that has paid off

Research is OK we all do that. But purchasing is a different dynamic. 

I'm not a computer genius so i don't know how Lazada identifies browsing people. Maybe going to a different Starbucks with a different Wifi system would help?

Ah no wait. Maybe a different Lazada logon name as well as different Wifi?

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1