Airport Train Link

SidJames

No. Only the Citiline which runs from the airport to Phayathai Station stopping at all stations. Some of the old Airport Link trains are being used on the Citiline. The problem is still with SRT's lack of parts for maintenance of the trains.

It never stopped running, and there was no reason why it should do so. Contrary to popular TVF belief, Suvarnabhumi never closed, and most ARL passengers do not originate or terminate at the airport in any case. The only change in service for a couple of months was reduced operating hours to comply with the curfew.

Just now, khunjeff said:

It never stopped running, and there was no reason why it should do so. Contrary to popular TVF belief, Suvarnabhumi never closed, and most ARL passengers do not originate or terminate at the airport in any case. The only change in service for a couple of months was reduced operating hours to comply with the curfew.

Yes.  Although it's called the Airport Rail Link it's actual a heavily used commuter route.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Estrada said:

No. Only the Citiline which runs from the airport to Phayathai Station stopping at all stations. Some of the old Airport Link trains are being used on the Citiline. The problem is still with SRT's lack of parts for maintenance of the trains.

Thats normal ......

• Like 1

The ARL service is running.

As noted above, what's running is the ARL City Line, which stops at every station and does have one terminus at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

What's not running, and hasn't been for a long while, is the former Express Line along the same route that just stopped at a couple stations, was supposedly geared for airport arrivals and departures, and had faster/quicker trip times. It was poorly conceived from the get-go, and never really was viable.

• Like 1

Anyone knows if the transport (bus, vans) are operatiing in Hatyai to Malaysia. I need to get back to Malaysia from Hatyai. I am still in Bangkok, so if I take a train to Hatyai will I be able to take bus or van to Malaysia?

I don't mind flying from Bangkok to Penang if there is a flight. Please anyone knows anything about this flight to Penang from Bangkok or the Bus or Van.