Thai police use STEAMROLLER to crush hundreds of noisy exhausts

webfact

2 hours ago, robblok said:

How can it be resolved from within.

I am happy they crush noisy exhausts, they should keep doing it and those exhausts that are illigal should not be allowed to sell.

In the Philippines they crush luxury cars etc LOL

God, I wish they would do this in my town. Impound the bikes and crush them as well. Pig ignorant people riding round on crappy Honda Waves with a straight through exhaust sounding like an F16 taking off at midnight. 40 or 50 of the buggers. We have asked the police about it. I even offered to pay the wages of the police for a road block from 10pm till 12pm. They are considering it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Should have been still attached to the motorbikes, and allowed the motorcycle riders drive the roller.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

A total of 355 vehicles were seized. 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The bikes were seized right, for How long.Then given back to the Owners/Riders. 

Road Roller the pipes isn't going to stop this . 

If they were Really Serious they would  Fine the Riders Ones and put them on Notice to Change the pipes . 

If they Don't Change the pipes back to Factory ones in a Given period of time (say 1 week) confiscate the bikes and  Crush them . Works 100% , than they haven't got a bike .

5 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

They don't "crush luxury cars" in the Philippines if they are legitimate.  Illegally imported cars are crushed, though.

They are crushing luxury cars. I didn't say anything about the reason why they crushed them. It was just an amusing aside without getting into the reasons why they do such things in the Philippines.

Time for the police or rather the local police chiefs to get their men to do their duty. To see uniformed police sitting in gold shops all day, playing with their i-phones, doesn't give much hope for better law enforcement . Motorcyclists seeing a police check point ahead will do a quick u-turn.  Heavily mirrored dumper trucks with thunderous dustbin sized exhausts and a windscreen offering a letterbox view of the road, are waived through after a quick licence check. Pickups with boy racer exhausts and licence plates sprayed with white paint are also waived through. Perhaps the local Police chiefs who attend the monthly , heavily uniformed, village headmen meetings should demand that they tell the villagers, in their morning Tannoy message , that anyone caught with an illegal exhaust will have their bikes crushed . ..... dream on !!

13 hours ago, JensenZ said:

They are crushing luxury cars. I didn't say anything about the reason why they crushed them. It was just an amusing aside without getting into the reasons why they do such things in the Philippines.

But it wasn't amusing.

Edited by Bob A Kneale