When are we gonna apologise to Anutin?

Pravda

27 minutes ago, Oldie said:

I really think he did a great job. I found it always strange if some few booze and sex tourists were fighting against him. They should look into a mirror and understand that their strange addiction is very strange. Paying money to have sex with young girls and often even pay additional money if they don't want to use a condom - they only care about themselves. In the end this is a very big shame and the government should stop this. Thailand should get finally rid of them. They just create an extremely bad image for tourism. Vietnam, Malaysia or Bali for instance never had such a bad reputation caused by such heavily addicted persons. 

I think you might be on the wrong thread, hang on, I'll just ask Sybil or Manuel.........????

10 hours ago, Max69xl said:

A mask won't hurt to wear, but it has to be a correct mask,not just a piece of fabric you can see loads of Thai wearing. They don't help a bit when coughing or sneezing. 

6 hours ago, Gene1960 said:

When in Thailand, I avoid any western managed hotel that Does not have bumguns in the rooms.  

Same. 

We went Ce....., Chwaeng Beach Samui last year. Everything nice, but not have  bumgun room! 

Big, beautiful swimming pool, have pool bar, water volleyball. Look like fun..

but....

So many people share the pool together, I not use it, nobody use the bumgun. I not want share that.

We ask the staff why not? They think is bad same. Many complain before.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, phetphet said:

The same Anutin who was photographed having dinner with about ten colleagues? All sitting closely together, and not one of them wearing a mask?

Yes.

So dirty.

52 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

But they do help ‘one bit’...  more than one bit. Any material acts as a barrier to ‘some degree’ from expulsion of aerosol when sneezing or coughing. It may not be as effective as a well worn/sealed N95 mask or even the surgical face-masks, nevertheless, there is some effectiveness and any mask definitely better than nothing. 

Look like TVF member a bit shy to apologize. 

So I must do it. 

Dear Khun Anutin.

Sorry about my TVF freinds. I know you try to help give free mask to foreigner, and most foreigner that day take it. 

But 2 foreigner refuse you. 

You know already mask important for control covid.  

But,

4 month ago when you say it, the Westerner governments tell this people “Not need the mask”.

Because not enough for the hospital worker. Now they agree

They not think mask work, not need and maybe think must pay money for mask.

They not know you important government man, maybe think you only the airport worker/cleaner.

So refuse you. Not understand the situation. They make mistake. Maybe shy to take the mask. 

You think this 2 backpacker only care themself. Inconsiderate for not wear the mask.

And some backpacker have the long dirty hair, hippy, ganga smoker, wear old same  clothe wear yesterday.

In Thailand we think inconsiderate if have body smell, not clothe neat and clean. 

But some people from some countrys not think it important. 

You angry because you think they inconsiderate, but, they not know that. Also they not know covid it serious much then. 

I undestand you talk about this 2 farang, and other one same that. But they only young people, love freedom, not want listen to old people.

But my very clean, lovely people, wonderful and neat freinds on TVF think you talk about ALL farangs.

They misunderstand= they very sad and angry. Sensitive you say that.

Misundersating. 

Sorry na. 

Pravda and Yinn.

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Ultimately, Anutin has contributed to a potentially racist mindset. One which has spread, now when Thai’s are asked they want Thailand closed off to foreigners because they think all foreigners will bring the disease - the fear and xenophobia has already started to spread.

I wouldn't get to upset, Anutin is just a naughty little private schooled boy, used for window dressing.  Normal Thai's don't listen to him.  The real power in Thailand is in the military ranks.  You should be more concerned with the anti-white rhetoric flowing from the stink holes of the marxist's within Western countries.

1 hour ago, Sambotte said:

The "dirty farang" thing is going on.

Met a few "massage girls" saying that, never happen before.

Funny thing in Thailand where they barely understand the use of TOILET PAPER ! ????

The massage girls are probably calling you dirty because you haven't figured out that in Thailand they use water to wash their bums.  

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, jesimps said:

"Rightfully blamed Westerners for refusing them. Let's face it.... we are just dirty."

What, the fact that some foreigners don't wear face masks means that we don't shower and have bad habits?

""Despite the health minister’s insistence on wearing face masks, the World Health Organization suggested that it is not required for individuals without respiratory symptoms since “it may cost unnecessary cost and false sense of security.”

Embarassing."

As you say it was the advice of the WHO.

Having said that, I think that although he's a little turnip, he was possibly correct on face masks. After wearing one for a while, especially riding my bicycle, I find myself very short of breath, which means that the mask's restricting my air intake. I figure that the less air that gets through the material, the less risk of inhaling the virus. I could be wrong.

Err, You havent really considered the issue of how farts go through denim have you?

Thai's have also been seen not wearing masks. This doesn’t excuse the comment targeted at Foreigners. 

His [Anutin’s] response was a childish retort, in response to his loss of face at foreigners not being ‘kreing-jai’.

Public figures have a responsibility to behave and comment professionally

Calm down. 

This is Anutin. He promise BEFORE election he will not join Prayut. 

But he do it it AFTER the election and help Prayut “win”.

Is more serious? Or not. 

You complain the wrong thing about this guy. Not important. His father is Thai politician before. The family get the job build Suwarnaphumi Airport. 

Hmmm why? 

. This is one of the reasons most of the Western World think Trump is unprofessional and immature. 

Trump win the election. Like me.

there are a lot of stinky Thai’s in Thailand too. Addtionally, go to any bathroom and watch how many people don’t wash their hands before leaving - Both Thai’s and foreigners (westerners and all other foreigners) are all guilty of this. 

IMO be more important to wash your bum.

if you not use the bumgun, use tissue rub it, will not clean well and your hand be dirty. ????

Again, a stupefied over simplification. The actions, comments and statements of public figures impact the attitudes of those who watch these actions, read the comments and listen to the statements. 

Sorry Richard, you wrong, 99% Thais not know about Anutin say that. Not big news. Only English language news care it. For there readers.

And it False narrative from media. 

They say “farang” word is racist. He said “Ai” before it. Is also not racist word. 

Westerners worry/fight/ sensitive to much about “racism”. So much, fight statue etc. 

is Anutin racist? Maybe. Who care? 

He NOT all thai people. Every country have racist. 

No one wants to be treated unfairly poorly by those who may be influenced by this public figures statements

Yes they do, and the posters are wrong and equally as spiteful as Anutin. It is fortunately members of the general pubic commenting so negatively on this forum are not public figures. 

Nobody care what he say.

Agreed, the thread was started by a Thai apologist. 

If I lefty or hard right guy I will say that comment is racist. But I not political over sensitive.

I not care if you racist. Up to you.

what is “Thai apologist”. 

A. A TVF member who not agree TVF narrative of Thais are stupid/ not wash there hands/ only care about money/ lie everything/ can not be freind with Thai man/ etc etc.

A TVF person who like Thai people and Thailand and not complain and mock, moan and groan about “Thainess” 

99% the member comment about “Thainess” is negative. 

Is racist? 

I not care.

“Thai apologist” and “Thainess”. 

Hmmmm

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

Calm down. 

This is Anutin. He promise BEFORE election he will not join Prayut. 

But he do it it AFTER the election and help Prayut “win”.

Is more serious? Or not. 

You complain the wrong thing about this guy. Not important. His father is Thai politician before. The family get the job build Suwarnaphumi Airport. 

Hmmm why? 

Trump win the election. Like me.

IMO be more important to wash your bum.

if you not use the bumgun, use tissue rub it, will not clean well and your hand be dirty. ????

Sorry Richard, you wrong, 99% Thais not know about Anutin say that. Not big news. Only English language news care it. For there readers.

And it False narrative from media. 

They say “farang” word is racist. He said “Ai” before it. Is also not racist word. 

Westerners worry/fight/ sensitive to much about “racism”. So much, fight statue etc. 

is Anutin racist? Maybe. Who care? 

He NOT all thai people. Every country have racist. 

Nobody care what he say.

If I lefty or hard right guy I will say that comment is racist. But I not political over sensitive.

I not care if you racist. Up to you.

what is “Thai apologist”. 

A. A TVF member who not agree TVF narrative of Thais are stupid/ not wash there hands/ only care about money/ lie everything/ can not be freind with Thai man/ etc etc.

A TVF person who like Thai people and Thailand and not complain and mock, moan and groan about “Thainess” 

99% the member comment about “Thainess” is negative. 

Is racist? 

I not care.

“Thai apologist” and “Thainess”. 

Hmmmm

Hey, this farang uses soap and water after using the toilet, water alone does not clean, so you may stink. ????

PS. You have made many anti-farang commemts and innuendos on this forum, even started a thread about farang male menopause which was deleted by staff. ????

Some members here have a good memory, including me...

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, Pravda said:

The guy was spot on about face masks.

Hmmmm, sure it's not in the water, well I'll be damned we don't drink tap water in Thailand, could that be the reason....now there's something to think about ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 hour ago, transam said:

Hey, this farang uses soap and water after using the toilet, water alone does not clean, so you may stink. ????

Same flower.

Anutin apologies already. Should forget it. If remember everyday it not help your feelings. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-thailand-tourism-outbreak-bangkok-health-warning-travel-safety-a9331046.html

He say “While handing out masks to commuters to prevent the spread of coronavirus at a Bangkok train station, he said: “People should accept when they are given face masks. They should not refuse as this is helping to prevent the disease.”

“Those damned farangs. We should inform the [foreign] embassies they are not wearing masks. We are giving the masks away but they do not accept them.

“If they are like this, they must be kicked out of Thailand,” Mr Charnvirakul added.

I know some members very sensitive about he say that. I agree. I think if not follow our rule to safe life, then please go. 

I think most Thai agree with that.

He apologize and give reason..

Mr Charnvirakul later said on Facebook: “We never know which country foreigners have visited before they come to Thailand. Their previous stop could pose a health risk for the kingdom.

“I apologise for it and thank every foreigner who cooperates.”

Link.. 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailands-health-minister-apologizes-for-outburst-aimed-at-western-tourists/

The minister reportedly lost his temper at, what he described as, the uncooperative attitude of the western tourists, which he thought was “uncaring”. He exclaimed to reporters that “these tourists should be kicked out of Thailand.”

He explained that Thailand is currently campaigning for people to wear face masks in public for theirs and others’ safety asking, rhetorically, how those tourists can be so certain that they are not infected with coronavirus, because they might have visited somewhere else before coming to Thailand.

“We don’t know which tourists have visited which countries before coming to Thailand, or whether they present a high-risk. Being cooperative by wearing masks is what we have come to expect, not being brushed off with a wave of their hand and a glare, which the public health officials and I have experienced,” said Mr. Anutin.

He do this in Febuary month. Thailand only have 33 positive covid then. He try to stop it quickly. Western country at Febuary say to the people mask not work. 

Anutin just try to help safe life. Do it quickly. Help safe many elderly life in Thailand. 

I know some member never accept apology. 

When play POTY game one member say I bar girl. But he apologies, now we friend, he PM me for information. I help him. I forget it.

Better you forget Anutin same.

PS. You have made many anti-farang commemts

No

i anti snitch

only 10-15 member complain about me. Is boring. 

But most like me, I win POTY. More than 200 vote. Very popular number 1.

Democracy. You need to accept now.

and innuendos on this forum, even started a thread about farang male menopause which was deleted by staff. ????

Many thread about Thai lies, Thai woman hormone and talk about female menopause etc.

The thread had information how to help male menopause living in Thailand. But someone report it, very sensitive. Irony. 

You mention that thread many times already. 

Be good for learn Thai. I want have good memory same you.

You lucky. 

Time to forget about Anutin. 

He stupid guy, no need care what he say. 

He not say he will whip foreigners, just “kick out IF refuse mask”

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/03/27/anutin-sorry-for-threatening-to-whip-doctors-who-caught-virus/

Prayut can not control Anutin. Because Anutin have the vote to give Prayut power. Prayut need Anutin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, tandor said:

...methinks he is all powerful and will be around for some years to come..the next premier comes to mind.

What a depressing thought, but you could be so correct................:omfg:

12 hours ago, Yinn said:

Look like TVF member a bit shy to apologize. 

So I must do it. 

Dear Khun Anutin.

Sorry about my TVF freinds. I know you try to help give free mask to foreigner, and most foreigner that day take it. 

But 2 foreigner refuse you. 

You know already mask important for control covid.  

But,

4 month ago when you say it, the Westerner governments tell this people “Not need the mask”.

Because not enough for the hospital worker. Now they agree

They not think mask work, not need and maybe think must pay money for mask.

They not know you important government man, maybe think you only the airport worker/cleaner.

So refuse you. Not understand the situation. They make mistake. Maybe shy to take the mask. 

You think this 2 backpacker only care themself. Inconsiderate for not wear the mask.

And some backpacker have the long dirty hair, hippy, ganga smoker, wear old same  clothe wear yesterday.

In Thailand we think inconsiderate if have body smell, not clothe neat and clean. 

But some people from some countrys not think it important. 

You angry because you think they inconsiderate, but, they not know that. Also they not know covid it serious much then. 

I undestand you talk about this 2 farang, and other one same that. But they only young people, love freedom, not want listen to old people.

But my very clean, lovely people, wonderful and neat freinds on TVF think you talk about ALL farangs.

They misunderstand= they very sad and angry. Sensitive you say that.

Misundersating. 

Sorry na. 

Pravda and Yinn.

Are you stark staring mad? I think you make this up as you go along. Or, as some of us unwashed might say, "You're trying to wind us up.. You must try harder.????

• Haha 1

He said we were dirty as we don't shower as often as Thais. There is truth in that. Get over it  for fricks sake. It's not easy for different coloured skinned people in any country. Look at the USA and what they did just 50 odd years ago -  the US GOVERNMENT said blacks couldn't vote! blacks could't sit at the front of the bus! People put acid in swimming pools if there were blacks using the white only ones. 

it is so hypocritical white supremacists here moaning about being discriminated against. Typical colonial attitude. 1 member of the government said something you don't like -  well get off your a r s e and be a farang Rosa Parks or Dr. King, of you are really that hard done by. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, transam said:

PS. You have made many anti-farang commemts and innuendos on this forum, even started a thread about farang male menopause which was deleted by staff. ????

She has many good points in that post, especially the use of toilet paper(how dirty. There are many racist overtones here.

For example, do you have any Thai male friends, if not why? 

• Like 1

A post with multiple unattributed quotes has been removed, please do not do this it is against forum rules and screws up replies later on

20 hours ago, Oldie said:

I really think he did a great job. I found it always strange if some few booze and sex tourists were fighting against him. They should look into a mirror and understand that their strange addiction is very strange. Paying money to have sex with young girls and often even pay additional money if they don't want to use a condom - they only care about themselves. In the end this is a very big shame and the government should stop this. Thailand should get finally rid of them. They just create an extremely bad image for tourism. Vietnam, Malaysia or Bali for instance never had such a bad reputation caused by such heavily addicted persons. 

Amazingly, Thailand doesn't have any Sex Anonymous meetings. There are so many that would benefit from these meetings. So much denial, especially those saying they live in Pattaya for the beach :cheesy:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Amazingly, Thailand doesn't have any Sex Anonymous meetings. There are so many that would benefit from these meetings. So much denial, especially those saying they live in Pattaya for the beach :cheesy:

Oldie- If the Government were to get rid of those that partook of the delights of the flesh a high percentage of the Thai male population would disappear.

Edited by Gandtee
spelling

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

Same flower.

Anutin apologies already. Should forget it. If remember everyday it not help your feelings. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-thailand-tourism-outbreak-bangkok-health-warning-travel-safety-a9331046.html

He say “While handing out masks to commuters to prevent the spread of coronavirus at a Bangkok train station, he said: “People should accept when they are given face masks. They should not refuse as this is helping to prevent the disease.”

“Those damned farangs. We should inform the [foreign] embassies they are not wearing masks. We are giving the masks away but they do not accept them.

“If they are like this, they must be kicked out of Thailand,” Mr Charnvirakul added.

I know some members very sensitive about he say that. I agree. I think if not follow our rule to safe life, then please go. 

I think most Thai agree with that.

He apologize and give reason..

Mr Charnvirakul later said on Facebook: “We never know which country foreigners have visited before they come to Thailand. Their previous stop could pose a health risk for the kingdom.

“I apologise for it and thank every foreigner who cooperates.”

Link.. 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailands-health-minister-apologizes-for-outburst-aimed-at-western-tourists/

The minister reportedly lost his temper at, what he described as, the uncooperative attitude of the western tourists, which he thought was “uncaring”. He exclaimed to reporters that “these tourists should be kicked out of Thailand.”

He explained that Thailand is currently campaigning for people to wear face masks in public for theirs and others’ safety asking, rhetorically, how those tourists can be so certain that they are not infected with coronavirus, because they might have visited somewhere else before coming to Thailand.

“We don’t know which tourists have visited which countries before coming to Thailand, or whether they present a high-risk. Being cooperative by wearing masks is what we have come to expect, not being brushed off with a wave of their hand and a glare, which the public health officials and I have experienced,” said Mr. Anutin.

He do this in Febuary month. Thailand only have 33 positive covid then. He try to stop it quickly. Western country at Febuary say to the people mask not work. 

Anutin just try to help safe life. Do it quickly. Help safe many elderly life in Thailand. 

I know some member never accept apology. 

When play POTY game one member say I bar girl. But he apologies, now we friend, he PM me for information. I help him. I forget it.

Better you forget Anutin same.

No

i anti snitch

only 10-15 member complain about me. Is boring. 

But most like me, I win POTY. More than 200 vote. Very popular number 1.

Democracy. You need to accept now.

Many thread about Thai lies, Thai woman hormone and talk about female menopause etc.

The thread had information how to help male menopause living in Thailand. But someone report it, very sensitive. Irony. 

You mention that thread many times already. 

Be good for learn Thai. I want have good memory same you.

You lucky. 

Time to forget about Anutin. 

He stupid guy, no need care what he say. 

He not say he will whip foreigners, just “kick out IF refuse mask”

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/03/27/anutin-sorry-for-threatening-to-whip-doctors-who-caught-virus/

Prayut can not control Anutin. Because Anutin have the vote to give Prayut power. Prayut need Anutin. 

Very funny, as usual, very funny with more excuses............:coffee1: