50 Cent Says Eminem Is 'Best Rapper In The World'

snoop1130

50 Cent Says Eminem Is 'Best Rapper In The World'

By CLAIRE REID

fgr.PNG

50 Cent has said his pal and collaborator Eminem is the best rapper in the world - but also managed to send a little bit of praise his own way.

Fiddy - real name Curtis Jackson - shared a snap of himself stood alongside Eminem - real name Marshall Mathers - to celebrate the fact their 2003 track 'Patiently Waiting' has hit one hundred million streams on Spotify. A mind-boggling feat, I'm sure you'll agree.

Captioning the photo, 50 Cent wrote: "This combination will always work. I think it has something to do with EM being the best rapper in the world but I'm not so bad. LOL." He also included the adorable hashtag #friendsforever.

And the feelings of admiration are mutual, with Eminem publicly praising his mate back in January.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/music-50-cent-says-eminem-is-best-rapper-in-the-world-20200701

• Haha 1

Certainly  better both as an artist and a human than Machine Gun kelly  ????

Hey ladies, take a note of how marshall's colourist  has done a fantastic job of covering all the gray in his beard. It's all about  attacking the gray/white as soon as it appears. He's 48 years old and not a  hint of gray or white.

38 minutes ago, jesimps said:

There's no "best" rap, it's all just garbage and people have the cheek to call it music. When I think of the great musicians of the past, Johnny Mathis, Nat Cole etc, this nonsense just makes me cringe.

Different times my friend. I appreciate rap music as it requires a lot of skill and talent, apart from mumble rap that is.

• Like 1