certificate of entry/healt insurance

The Thai Royal Embassy in my country are not able to give me the right answer by dint of being probably faced with so much change and likewise have no suggestions to make.

As in every season, I got my "NON B" visa fairly easily before and my company took care of the WP.

Now, following my visa application, I will have to ask for an "Entry of certificate" but where should I ask for it?

I asked the embassy which insurance covering the requirements was accepted for the procedure, since insurance in my country fulfills theses conditions (cover 100,000 $ that does exist! )...the answer was: ..They do not know!! ..no help from them and no list of accepted insurance..

So that's the big question! anyone have a genius suggestion?
What insurance?
My season is 7 months, so no need to be covered beyond and my "non diving accident" insurance do not meet the required conditions!

Are there any insurance suggestions that don't cost 30,000 THB / years ???
Healt or travel insurance covers the requirments?
are there "group insurances" for employees which cost not a whole salary?

..Some suggestions would be useful for me to know in which direction I should go !!!

Thank you so much....

If you have a non B, you will probably be enrolled into the social security scheme. So, i don't know why the government is asking for extra insurance.

Ask your employer to pay for the insurance.

23 hours ago, stubuzz said:

If you have a non B, you will probably be enrolled into the social security scheme. So, i don't know why the government is asking for extra insurance.

Ask your employer to pay for the insurance.

I paid the security social on my last season until this years, but the SS covers only little thing when you go to the hospital, that never meet the required coverage from 100'000$ and COVID! ...but I will inquire with my employer anyway..Thank you

23 hours ago, problemfarang said:

i believe the insurance in this matter is a insurance for covid 19. My company did for us. its a blue card and it writes for covid 19 on it. I believe this will be a must who ever want to come to thailand

Yes, I have this blue card..I think that will never meet the requirment, but will looking..Thank you

On 7/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, nera123 said:

Yes, I have this blue card..I think that will never meet the requirment, but will looking..Thank you

its up to your blue card or which company it is. If its one of that useless insurance companies.. then yes no good. But this one im talking about is my company did it just for covid. So it must work. but i dont know about 100K they are talking about.

43 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

its up to your blue card or which company it is. If its one of that useless insurance companies.. then yes no good. But this one im talking about is my company did it just for covid. So it must work. but i dont know about 100K they are talking about.

Hmm, maybe we do not speak about the same blue card !?

You mean the security social card?.. what is blue too!!

All depending on the amount contributed, as we working seasonal, we do not pay all years round and and the contributions will return in October only, the amounts contributed will never be high enough to cover the conditions, but I will still ask ...Thank you

On 7/7/2020 at 12:44 PM, nera123 said:

Hmm, maybe we do not speak about the same blue card !?

You mean the security social card?.. what is blue too!!

All depending on the amount contributed, as we working seasonal, we do not pay all years round and and the contributions will return in October only, the amounts contributed will never be high enough to cover the conditions, but I will still ask ...Thank you

Hi there are some really useless insurance companies. and funny coincidence they are almost all blue color. Technically and officially government insurance should be enough. But this is thailand and no one knows whats coming in 2 weeks. And yes, the the amount of your covid insurance is important. 100K in this case. Im pretty sure government's insurance is not enough for this but better found out. And let us know too please. thanks