Best Honda dealership in the Pattaya area

banglay

Hi All

Looking for personal recommendations for a Honda Bike dealership in the Pattaya area down to Sattahip

Best deals ... best customer service ..best service mechanics etc etc etc 

Looking at the CB500X (the 19inch front wheel variant) 

Please  I do not want to get into discussion about my bike choice .. just want to know the best honda dealership around 

No idea which is the "best" one. Most of the "little" dealers (that deal mainly in scooters) don't seem to do servicing anymore. Couple places I went to (including the one I bought my last scooter at) told me they get all their servicing done at one central location on South Pattaya road now.

However, for selection, you'd probably want to check out Honda Big Wing on Sukhumvit. Northbound side  a couple hundred meters up from the South Pattaya Road intersection:
https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9206542,100.8972614,3a,89.7y,281.63h,95.79t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sIfKLn-yr0tPi6hEB61AaGw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

There is also a Mityon Honda dealership next door so between the 2 of them you should be able to find what you're after. No idea if they have on-site servicing though.

Note that on the opposite side of the Sukhumvit is the Mityon Kawasaki dealership.

Also, as it is fresh in my mind from another thread, on the end if that Kawasaki shop is the "Pro Helmet Shop" where you can find (or should be able to) some quality helmets.

• Thanks 1

If you are looking for a new CB500, your options are very limited. The "normal" small motorbike shops are limited to 300cc and lower. The Big Wing shops, in Pattaya owned by Mityon, sell the Honda bikes above 300cc. There may be a small overlap, not sure if both the small bike shops and Big Wing sell the Forza (the small shops do), but the separation by size surely does not reach to 500cc for the small bike shops. Big Wing is your only option.  As mentioned by Kerryd, there is one Big Wing on Sukumvit between Tai and Klang on the Pattaya city side. Service and parts are more expensive than at the small shops, but my experience is that service is generally excellent. I have a Honda CTX700n, which is always serviced at Big Wing Pattaya. When it wouldn't start, 2 mechanics came to my house and had it running in less than 1 minute -- no charge, but I tipped them B1000. They knew exactly what to check and fix. An oil change, with 100% synthetic oil is over B3200; you can buy the oil and filter on the internet and have a small independent repair shop do it for less than half that. There is also a Big Wing in Rayong, but I have never been there, and no doubt 1 in Chonburi city. I expect that there are not more than 3 or 4 within a 100km radius of Pattaya city. Don't expect much of a deal, as there is no real competition between shops.

• Thanks 1

The Honda Big Wing shop doesn't have an English language version (or option) for their website but you may still be able to "right click" and "translate to English" (I have the translation extension installed).

The link to the CB500X - http://www.mityon.co.th/mityon_product/honda-bigbike-cb500x/

Doesn't mention size of the front wheel but the front tire specs are: Front tire size: 110 / 80R-19M / C
I'm guessing that's a 19" wheel then.

225,000 baht.

Well, it appears they do have the Rebel 500. Buddy of mine was sure they only sold the 300 version. Almost the same price as the CB500X (couple grand cheaper).