My chances and options with thai women

Jjjjjjj

20 hours ago, Jjjjjjj said:

Okay,

so its 50/50 chance, when reading what people tell.

Its funny, because thai women have reputation in internet and in ppl minds, that you can just pick a wife easily

like that, but i was thinking its not gonna be so easy.

Is it possible in some other country? just to get a wife back home, no hassle, nothing more ????

just keep in mind SEA girls/women look at westerners as walking ATM machines

you sound like a badly beaten and abused dog.  You sound so desperate.  Western women h as ve destroyed you.   once you get Asian fever and meet some quality  ones you wont consider a Western  woman again. You think this is just a quick  emotionless transaction.   I guess it is if you watch  those bride service videos.   Are you the type who goes to the car dealer  amd buys a new car from the first  dealer on the first day?  If so I cant help you.  

I think a person needs to be happy inside, confident,  before he can find a similarly matching woman.   10 years younger is a good goal and acceptable in most western countries.   Right now you're only worthy of a bargirl vacation.  Get your mind in a better place before you pick a wife. What have you been doing for  16 years?  why do you  need a woman  now.  Just remember a quality thai woman wont want a man who has used the  sex services available in Thailand.   It will be bad enough that they know you  met other Quality women.   get on TF or TCupid dating sites.  join Line app.  list your specifications,  aim high.  Say hi to 100 and  reply to  those that say hi,  toss out the ones who show sexy pictures the first day, and those  who cant communicate.   with today's  translation apps no excuse.   TTalk is a good one. keep talking to 20 of the best, whittle that down to 5 and talk serious with them,  good girls will be quite  conservative but in time they will show swim suit pictures,  if not they are not happy with their body and you wont be either.  take a month long trip when or if travel  is allowed and meet them all.  they will accept this and even get you on the right bus for your next appointment.  

be real careful!  because you seem like a real fool at this women game.  

Play this right  and you will soon forget your 18 yr old memory.  

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Elkski said:

you sound like a badly beaten and abused dog.  You sound so desperate.  Western women h as ve destroyed you.   once you get Asian fever and meet some quality  ones you wont consider a Western  woman again. You think this is just a quick  emotionless transaction.   I guess it is if you watch  those bride service videos.   Are you the type who goes to the car dealer  amd buys a new car from the first  dealer on the first day?  If so I cant help you.  

I think a person needs to be happy inside, confident,  before he can find a similarly matching woman.   10 years younger is a good goal and acceptable in most western countries.   Right now you're only worthy of a bargirl vacation.  Get your mind in a better place before you pick a wife. What have you been doing for  16 years?  why do you  need a woman  now.  Just remember a quality thai woman wont want a man who has used the  sex services available in Thailand.   It will be bad enough that they know you  met other Quality women.   get on TF or TCupid dating sites.  join Line app.  list your specifications,  aim high.  Say hi to 100 and  reply to  those that say hi,  toss out the ones who show sexy pictures the first day, and those  who cant communicate.   with today's  translation apps no excuse.   TTalk is a good one. keep talking to 20 of the best, whittle that down to 5 and talk serious with them,  good girls will be quite  conservative but in time they will show swim suit pictures,  if not they are not happy with their body and you wont be either.  take a month long trip when or if travel  is allowed and meet them all.  they will accept this and even get you on the right bus for your next appointment.  

be real careful!  because you seem like a real fool at this women game.  

Play this right  and you will soon forget your 18 yr old memory.  

Hello there, yes, you (elkski) your advice seem the most sensible one on this topic.

But calling people a badly beaten and abused dog is not a nice thing to do.

15 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Bang some brasses in your own country and maybe in 6 months you can come to Thailand and bang some more, after banging at least 50 maybe look for a girlfriend.

why bang 50 brasses first?

You have good chances in SEA, also in Thailand.

I am around your age, 32, also average and I find it easy to find a younger girl in Thailand - for relationship, some who do not want to work, some who go to university for a good education. All kinds of girls.

I am also from Europe - zero chance to talk to a girl who is 20-23 - I would get slapped right in the face if I were lucky.

But for now, I am in Europe too, we have to adapt. Going to Thailand is not possible for us anymore - it is the past. Not sure what to do either.

1 hour ago, Jjjjjjj said:

why bang 50 brasses first?

Fun and seeing the various personality traits, not just brasses either, plenty of office girls looking for boyfriends. But this is all pointless as no tourism is allowed. Find a girl in your country or somewhere you can travel to, Thailand is locked.

You will have plenty of interest, but a lot of it will be fishing. As someone said, you're better finding an online service like Thailovelines and getting to know a few potential mates.

The cynicism in this forum towards Thai people is pretty sad. I've seen plenty of Farang/Thai couples in my province. It's only natural that plenty of Thai women want a ticket out of the grind of work and grim prospects as they get older.

I met a wonderful, hard working, caring woman 3 years ago. It took me a long time to meet the right one, though. I'm very happy with our life together, and I love living in Thailand.

• Like 1

The biggest problem is finding one who won’t bleed you dry, dump you and move on to another sucker. It takes work to find a good one, like anything takes work. I have a wonderful wife with two sons from before.....sometimes that’s the price of admission. But she is the funniest woman I have ever met, very loving, generous to me and others, and I wouldn’t trade her for anything. But....but there is always a but....before her I was married to a woman who professed she loved me and we married....then one evening I disagreed with something she said, and she was gone and took the new car. Good riddance. So that was the price of admission to my now good and happy life. But find a regular woman who has a job and is happy in it.....and you find her by finding somebody working as a nurse, or an office, or selling insurance.....you get the idea.

Good luck and be patient.

5 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

There is some hatred against me in this thread.

I never did mention that i will treat women bad. Im a nice guy.

So, keep your comments to yourself, and lets keep this thread in its theme.

Come on what did you expect a sensible debate? The borders are closed, forget about Thai brides, come back again when they are open and see for yourself in Thailand.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Come on what did you expect a sensible debate? The borders are closed, forget about Thai brides, come back again when they are open and see for yourself in Thailand.

The best advice has already been given to him, as you are right actualy no any tourist

can enter in Thailand, and probably again for months.

Then he need to try to meet on line first, a lot of internet sites for it

(Some links and names have been given also by the kind members here)

If he is not able to find the sites and start to meet online for chit chat with some of the girls well nobody can help him, the best option is still my post nr 103

Edited by kingofthemountain

8 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

The best advice has already been given to him, as you are right actualy no any tourist

can enter in Thailand, and probably again for months.

Then he need to try to meet on line first, a lot of internet sites for it

(Some links and names have been given also by the kind members here)

If he is not able to find the sites and start to meet online for chit chat with some of the girls well nobody can help him, the best option is still my post nr 103

Yeah and this one looks Thai https://siliconelovers.com/collections/real-love-sex-dolls/products/jy-dolls-161cm-winnie-sex-doll-silicone-head

Jeez, over a grand for a sex doll, I see 15% off though lol. Do people actually buy these??? And how do you know about this site hmm 555

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Yeah and this one looks Thai https://siliconelovers.com/collections/real-love-sex-dolls/products/jy-dolls-161cm-winnie-sex-doll-silicone-head

Jeez, over a grand for a sex doll, I see 15% off though lol. Do people actually buy these??? And how do you know about this site hmm 555

Yes some of these dolls are fantastics !

and it's a big market (Particularly in Japan)

I know it from professional experience

i have owned a sex shop in europe during 9 years

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Yes some of these dolls are fantastics !

and it's a big market (Particularly in Japan)

I know it from professional experience

i have owned a sex shop in europe during 9 years

Amsterdam sex shop? I've been in a few of those, long while ago now.

The Japanese men are a bit weird, plenty of hot women in Japan.

Just watched that video, he is off his rocker, twice divorced, I wonder why lol. Would have cheaper to fly to Thailand and get real ones.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, malibukid said:

i have found that a lot of the hotties are hooked up with handsome Thai hipsters.  some clubs and cafes are just loaded with these and not one farang in sight.  seems like they keep the best for themselves.  rarely have i seen a beautiful young educated Thai girl with a foreigner,  stay in the EU most Thai woman are just not that ineteresting. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I find these skin whitening hiso types you talk about to be boring to hang out with, and not the best looking. A good education doesn't necessarily result in a good personality. But we all have different tastes. Which is good, because otherwise we'd all be chasing the same women ????

• Like 1