My chances and options with thai women

Jjjjjjj

23 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

Yes, do that

life is short, you will try to find a wife later

when you will be old and tired of the game

untill then, it's better to work, build your financial wealth

and enjoy the holidays with a lot of different girls

"life is short, you will try to find a wife later" -> I think this is a huge paradox. Dating pool in everywhere in the world works the way that "as soon as possible, because more the time goes, then the situation turns more bad". I mean, the good fishes are catched from the pool as early as possible, and when the time goes on, they get baggage more and more (children) and you only get to involve in the end game. (okay, in SE asia there is this rumor/reputation, that they appreciate somewhat older guy

who is more of a bread winner, but still...).

but there is invisible COMPETITION going on all the time in mating, and in (europe, probably in some level in everywhere in the world)

the younger you are, the faster you do, the better the result (or less worse...).

->20 yrs old cute normal size girl looks her tinder, and there is propably many hundred matches per day in her own age group.

Competition is agressive, that girl doesnt need to look anyone over 25yrs old...so, age is one "trading element" in mating..

"when you will be old and tired of the game" -> Ive been tired of the game easily maybe 15 years, I just think man needs a wife,

its an emotional thing for one to feel yourself a man. I dont get the same pleasure with hookers, and you got to wear condom with them, so even the sex doesnt feel as good, as with wife.

But as like i said in the beginning...my game in europe is long gone and over. People advance very fast with mating here, and once you lost your opportunity, then its gone forever. only rubbish left in dating pool. i just have accept this fact now as reality. There is absolutely no trick, no PUA artist trick or anything to solve this in here.

GOOD NEWS in this, is that i dont need to use alcohol never again anymore. No more hangovers and tiresome trips to bars and clubs. There is nothing to be seen anymore.

"until then, its better to work, build your financial wealth" -> yea bro, its true that i should work and build financial wealth now. That is best done in europe, because of the salaries. And maybe buy a investment condo here. And.....if go to SE asia search for a wife...then could do long distance work with computer, to an european company, so that the money is big because expenses are small.

BUT IN MY OPINION, should do the same time this, while searching wife.

This wife thing messes up my financial wealth building system somewhat. Im efficient and goal oriented, i have educated my self over the years, but this lack of wife has eaten my motivation to the degree of mental healts disorders, i just find it sad, that i need to take "second grade wife", it really doesnt feel the same, than childfree girlfriend in the prime of her life. Totally different experience. Anyways, what can you do, gotta arrange the finances, and keep dreaming about the sweet young filippina wife.

1 hour ago, Jjjjjjj said:

"life is short, you will try to find a wife later" -> I think this is a huge paradox. Dating pool in everywhere in the world works the way that "as soon as possible, because more the time goes, then the situation turns more bad". I mean, the good fishes are catched from the pool as early as possible, and when the time goes on, they get baggage more and more (children) and you only get to involve in the end game. (okay, in SE asia there is this rumor/reputation, that they appreciate somewhat older guy

who is more of a bread winner, but still...).

but there is invisible COMPETITION going on all the time in mating, and in (europe, probably in some level in everywhere in the world)

the younger you are, the faster you do, the better the result (or less worse...).

->20 yrs old cute normal size girl looks her tinder, and there is propably many hundred matches per day in her own age group.

Competition is agressive, that girl doesnt need to look anyone over 25yrs old...so, age is one "trading element" in mating..

"when you will be old and tired of the game" -> Ive been tired of the game easily maybe 15 years, I just think man needs a wife,

its an emotional thing for one to feel yourself a man. I dont get the same pleasure with hookers, and you got to wear condom with them, so even the sex doesnt feel as good, as with wife.

But as like i said in the beginning...my game in europe is long gone and over. People advance very fast with mating here, and once you lost your opportunity, then its gone forever. only rubbish left in dating pool. i just have accept this fact now as reality. There is absolutely no trick, no PUA artist trick or anything to solve this in here.

GOOD NEWS in this, is that i dont need to use alcohol never again anymore. No more hangovers and tiresome trips to bars and clubs. There is nothing to be seen anymore.

"until then, its better to work, build your financial wealth" -> yea bro, its true that i should work and build financial wealth now. That is best done in europe, because of the salaries. And maybe buy a investment condo here. And.....if go to SE asia search for a wife...then could do long distance work with computer, to an european company, so that the money is big because expenses are small.

BUT IN MY OPINION, should do the same time this, while searching wife.

This wife thing messes up my financial wealth building system somewhat. Im efficient and goal oriented, i have educated my self over the years, but this lack of wife has eaten my motivation to the degree of mental healts disorders, i just find it sad, that i need to take "second grade wife", it really doesnt feel the same, than childfree girlfriend in the prime of her life. Totally different experience. Anyways, what can you do, gotta arrange the finances, and keep dreaming about the sweet young filippina wife.

There is no shortage of girls or wife material in Thailand or Phils

if you have the money (Not need a huge amount) for take care of them and

their family, they will be queing to be in couple with you, even if you are old and ugly.

It's why you need to build your financial wealth first.

On 7/19/2020 at 8:17 AM, kingofthemountain said:

There is no shortage of girls or wife material in Thailand or Phils

if you have the money (Not need a huge amount) for take care of them and

their family, they will be queing to be in couple with you, even if you are old and ugly.

It's why you need to build your financial wealth first.

Well i believe, that if more young age, it gives more value for me.

It might give more that feeling that "this women actually likes me, not my money".

But this...that should get a woman from SE asia. Its a pain in the ass project.

It allmost demands, that i should move to SE asia to live, because, if bring fresh wife straight to homeland, it will go nuts after few months. She will get 200 tinder matches everyday from younger and better men and dumb me.

So first should just live in her country for some years. Maybe do few babies. And after that,

bring the bitch home ????

The problem here is, that everything works well in my country, and its pure hell to think that i should go to live somewhere where there is volcanoes, robbers, poverty, megacyklones, tsunamis,kidnappers, and earthquakes, (philippines) doesnt sound very solitary place to live ????

Shame that in my country there is everything working, but the bitches dont work.

Well...this is the dilemma in life...and with women. Never get everything perfect in my life because of them..

Probably i give up...

Edited by Jjjjjjj

4 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

Well i believe, that if more young age, it gives more value for me.

It might give more that feeling that "this women actually likes me, not my money".

But this...that should get a woman from SE asia. Its a pain in the ass project.

It allmost demands, that i should move to SE asia to live, because, if bring fresh wife straight to homeland, it will go nuts after few months. She will get 200 tinder matches everyday from younger and better men and dumb me.

So first should just live in her country for some years. Maybe do few babies. And after that,

bring the bitch home ????

The problem here is, that everything works well in my country, and its pure hell to think that i should go to live somewhere where there is volcanoes, robbers, poverty, megacyklones, tsunamis,kidnappers, and earthquakes, (philippines) doesnt sound very solitary place to live ????

Shame that in my country there is everything working, but the bitches dont work.

Well...this is the dilemma in life...and with women. Never get everything perfect in my life because of them..

Probably i give up...

A woman I met who had an older guy as a husband still out partying and looking for younger men, and I asked her one day why? I love my husband, and he good take care, young boys good for sex but not take care!

And I believe thats true!

Most "marked" thai women (previous boy friend or marriage, dark skin, lack of education, weong parents and so on), can at best find a wealthy local man, but only for become a mia noi.

A falang do not think about that if he fall in love, thai do but it start to change now here as well.

8 minutes ago, Tagged said:

A woman I met who had an older guy as a husband still out partying and looking for younger men, and I asked her one day why? I love my husband, and he good take care, young boys good for sex but not take care!

And I believe thats true!

Most "marked" thai women (previous boy friend or marriage, dark skin, lack of education, weong parents and so on), can at best find a wealthy local man, but only for become a mia noi.

A falang do not think about that if he fall in love, thai do but it start to change now here as well.

Yes. It might be. But we have lots of young man in the west, who will allso take care of the women. Its the traditional relationship. The thing here is, that if you lose the small time gap when dating and mating happens youre done in the west.

Ive been watching some philippine videos in youtube and in there they will talk about this,

how when white man from the west comes there, he is very appreciated, because in east culture and relationships are so bad (propably genes too, small people, small dick, etc..) and the society is horrible and nature elements...

But when you take this girl to west with you, the power ratio goes upward, cauz, girl start pick up habits from the west here, and they notice that they have massive amount of value with men. Men start to pick up them all the time, men notice that "this girl is with this guy, he is too low quality for this..." and they start pick this girl up. So when time goes forward the girls starts to forget her values from the past...this is just one theory, but it does somehow sound reasonable.

So in that mean best could be if foreigner could just stay in SE asia with girl.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

Yes. It might be. But we have lots of young man in the west, who will allso take care of the women. Its the traditional relationship. The thing here is, that if you lose the small time gap when dating and mating happens youre done in the west.

Well, if you play your cards right, have something the woman wants, its never to late neither in the west or here. Its a game, where you need to learn the tricks to stay in, and make the right choices. 

The bird with the nicest feather, the strongest gorilla, The silverback, fight for your position, and never give up. Ad in nature we have the be the strongest, looking good, have providing capacity, and be smart. S woman need to know she is loved and apreciated. 

I you prefer to go to the pub with the lads, spend your money on football games tickets, instead of giving your woman the attention she needs, then you loosing out.

However you need to pick the right bird, if not, you lose anyway!

32 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Well, if you play your cards right, have something the woman wants, its never to late neither in the west or here. Its a game, where you need to learn the tricks to stay in, and make the right choices. 

The bird with the nicest feather, the strongest gorilla, The silverback, fight for your position, and never give up. Ad in nature we have the be the strongest, looking good, have providing capacity, and be smart. S woman need to know she is loved and apreciated. 

I you prefer to go to the pub with the lads, spend your money on football games tickets, instead of giving your woman the attention she needs, then you loosing out.

However you need to pick the right bird, if not, you lose anyway!

nah, 37 years old. every possible trick is done. its not so much about tricks. its just competition and genes. girls see fast who and what you are. They dont care about old lads unless u r born with exeptionally good genes. there is no pick up artist trick or way of life to make this somehow different. when the best before date is gone, its gone for good.

11 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

nah, 37 years old. every possible trick is done. its not so much about tricks. its just competition and genes. girls see fast who and what you are. They dont care about old lads unless u r born with exeptionally good genes. there is no pick up artist trick or way of life to make this somehow different. when the best before date is gone, its gone for good.

Then you are not willing to put the extra effort to understand the social game that involves getting a relationship, or you looking way above your class or standard!

Edited by Tagged

9 hours ago, Tagged said:

Then you are not willing to put the extra effort to understand the social game that involves getting a relationship, or you looking way above your class or standard!

There is no extra effort. Its the basic thing, you are clean, go to gym etc, nothing special needed. Or, nothing special extra effort besides that does not help anything, result is the same.

In my class girls are single mothers. i hate them.

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2020 at 8:58 AM, Jjjjjjj said:

These are my thoughts now. maybe just should take the single mom right away in my country, but, i dont know. I could try to fight again my destiny 1 more time and see where it goes...if i have the guts.

IMO you think too much.

In my experience real life trumps dreaming plans every time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only thing needed to attract women, IMO, is power or wealth. Most of us don't have power, but wealth on its own works just fine.

Anyone want to claim that Hugh Hefner would have been bonking sexy young bunny girls at 70 if he wasn't wealthy?

I didn't exactly attract one in Thailand back in 1977 due to power or wealth. I was making about 3,000 baht a month.  We talked homespun philosophy, in Thai.  40-some years later, we're still together for some odd reason. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

I didn't exactly attract one in Thailand back in 1977 due to power or wealth. I was making about 3,000 baht a month.  We talked homespun philosophy, in Thai.  40-some years later, we're still together for some odd reason. 

One should assume that we are discussing generalities on here. There is ALWAYS an exception to the rule.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

It's the beard. Chicks dig beards man. ????

????

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2020 at 3:26 PM, Jjjjjjj said:

"life is short, you will try to find a wife later" -> I think this is a huge paradox. Dating pool in everywhere in the world works the way that "as soon as possible, because more the time goes, then the situation turns more bad". I mean, the good fishes are catched from the pool as early as possible, and when the time goes on, they get baggage more and more (children) and you only get to involve in the end game.

Agree 100%.

I didn't get involved before I was 30 because traveling the world and having fun. By the time I wanted to settle down there were no women around that fitted what I wanted, but because I was desperate I moved in with a divorcee with children. HUGE mistake that ended badly.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tagged said:

I hated "games" and wouldn't play. Didn't work out well for me though. Play the game or live alone. Sad, really.

So, i paid tinder gold. swiped all the asian major cities in age group 18-23. Did only get few matches. So i think this <deleted> is forgotten. Age gap relationships in phil/LOS are a myth i guess.

Or they start to exist when women get to 30's and men are something like 50. But thats not for me, because i search childfree fiance. But now, its kinda scientifically proven that such thing does not exist.

Just now, Jjjjjjj said:

So, i paid tinder gold. swiped all the asian major cities in age group 18-23. Did only get few matches. So i think this <deleted> is forgotten. Age gap relationships in phil/LOS are a myth i guess.

Or they start to exist when women get to 30's and men are something like 50. But thats not for me, because i search childfree fiance. But now, its kinda scientifically proven that such thing does not exist.

ThaiFriendly is free, swiping doesn't really work as the best looking and youngest ladies don't post photos of themselves.

They show an interest in you, their TF username is also their Line ID, which you enter into LIne and ask them for photos.

They don't want anyone they know to see what they're doing, so they don't publicly post their photos.

I thought you said you were 37 and looking for a legit relationship?

Why are you looking for girls aged 18-23?

Why would they want you?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

ThaiFriendly is free, swiping doesn't really work as the best looking and youngest ladies don't post photos of themselves.

They show an interest in you, their TF username is also their Line ID, which you enter into LIne and ask them for photos.

They don't want anyone they know to see what they're doing, so they don't publicly post their photos.

I thought you said you were 37 and looking for a legit relationship?

Why are you looking for girls aged 18-23?

Why would they want you?

Hmm, maybe i try thaifriendly.

Im looking for girls 18-23 cauz:

a: In that age, they might not be single moms yet

b: I thought Asia was famous of its age gap relationships. Thats why thought they would want me.

3 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

b: I thought Asia was famous of its age gap relationships. Thats why thought they would want me.

And why do you think some young women would be with a much older man?

This is how it is:

--The vast majority of Thai women would prefer to be with someone her own age.

--The vast majority of Thai women would prefer to be with someone she can communicate with (i.e., someone who speaks Thai).

--The vast majority of Thai women, while they would love to visit other countries, would prefer to live in Thailand.

--The above goes out the window if said female is in a desperation situation, e.g., no money, no prospects, SINGLE MOTHER, etc.

You may have better luck with a Filipina.  Many speak English, are desperate to leave the P.I., and may not have baggage.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

a: My daughters (age 22) schoolfriends all started reproducing around age 15, one of them has 4 children by 4 different fathers. Daughter went back to the family village for a month, returned after a week. Apparently they're all married with kids now and she didn't fit in, and had nothing in common with her former friends.

b: Asia is famous for it's age gap relationships, but none of them are legit (by your way of thinking).

If you aren't attractive to women from your home country, why would you think you were attractive to any woman here?

I've never been attractive to any woman, anywhere in the world, but at least here I have enough money to buy a relationship.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

And why do you think some young women would be with a much older man?

This is how it is:

--The vast majority of Thai women would prefer to be with someone her own age.

--The vast majority of Thai women would prefer to be with someone she can communicate with (i.e., someone who speaks Thai).

--The vast majority of Thai women, while they would love to visit other countries, would prefer to live in Thailand.

--The above goes out the window if said female is in a desperation situation, e.g., no money, no prospects, SINGLE MOTHER, etc.

You may have better luck with a Filipina.  Many speak English, are desperate to leave the P.I., and may not have baggage.

Age gaps: I dont know, ive been watching youtube videos and read from online, isnt the trueth there? ????

Yea im more after Filipinas. But doesnt matter, not much matches in my target age group. More younger matches than in europe still.

Yea if i would date Filipina, i think i would move to philippines myself. Cauz, if you bring young atractive Filipina in Europe, it propably wont take long before some younger than me guy picks her up. It wont last then. (In theory)