90 day reporting-- I'm confused

My 90 day reporting is due this month. I understand that I don't have to do it and it will be done automatically. What I don't understand is when will I be expected to do the next one. Some have said it will be 90 days from this 90 day report and others say it will be due on the first of Aug. Does anyone really know? I have been doing my report online. I haven't checked but have read that the site is closed. Has anyone used it? 

Online option is not closed, its working as usual. even though it's not necessary, do it on line as usual and you can download your report receipt slip as usual with the date of your next report printed on it as well.

Edited by john terry1001
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

Thanks for that--- but I just checked and see that I now have less than the 7 days before hand to use the online. Does anyone know when the next date to report will be if not done this time.

Dates have changed since Immigration encouraged on line reporting during the amnesty and you can now do an on line report anytime from 15 days early up to the date your report is due......but you can't go over that date. Postal report is another option.

Edited by john terry1001
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

The way I understand it, if your report date is 31 Jul or earlier, then you can consider that report as "done" and your next report date will be +90 days.

So, for example, if your report date is 20 July 2020, consider that report done, and your next report date will be ~ 17 or 18 October.

Logic would tell me when they say they will do it that that would be the case, but I have never read anything that states that is the case. I have seen in poorly worded news reports that visa and 90 day reporting amnesty ends on the first and there could be a big rush on. That is what got me worried.

1 hour ago, bunnydrops said:

Logic would tell me when they say they will do it that that would be the case, but I have never read anything that states that is the case. I have seen in poorly worded news reports that visa and 90 day reporting amnesty ends on the first and there could be a big rush on. That is what got me worried.

I have seen nothing official saying that.

Immigration will make an announcement as to when they are due. Some office have said it will due 90 days from when your last report was due.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, moontang said:

Got this message..

That means your record could not be found in the database if checked.

It is often due to an error made when completing the required fields on page one.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is often due to an error made when completing the required fields on page one.

Nope..it didn't search..that would have taken at least a second..I thought it would tell me I wasn't in the window..was due on 5 June....up until amnesty, it always gave my status, TM30 status, and date admitted until.  

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is also often due to an error made when the immigration officer enters your details into the computer at the airport.

54 minutes ago, karunasup said:

Can someone help me find a way to login to check on status of my 90 online application..I received an email saying registration is complete. But cannot find a way to login and print out the details. Any ideas?

Go to here and click the green button to check your status. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

17 minutes ago, malt25 said:

Give it a go & see what happens.

That would be a waste of time. Go back and read my earlier post where I stated and showed proof the app is not working.

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The app is not working. You can do it online at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

It shows this for the app on the immigration website.

image.png.47f1b2494484f2e36069392704e47e15.png

19 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The way I understand it, if your report date is 31 Jul or earlier, then you can consider that report as "done" and your next report date will be +90 days.

So, for example, if your report date is 20 July 2020, consider that report done, and your next report date will be ~ 17 or 18 October.

After 13 years dealing with TI, I for one wouldn't be willing to take that chance unless it was announced officially. As it is I had to get my stamp txferred to new passport last week so I did my 90 day while I was there.

13 hours ago, moontang said:

Nope..it didn't search..that would have taken at least a second..I thought it would tell me I wasn't in the window..was due on 5 June....up until amnesty, it always gave my status, TM30 status, and date admitted until.  

If you were using the web then you are wrong, the search time is in microseconds if not nanoseconds. 

You have no idea if it searched or not. if you were able to fill in page 1 then got that message, it searched and you entered different information than is in the database.

If it’s the app you are correct.

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Or it might be due to staying in the country too long and the database is not updated until you exit and re-entry the country. This re-entry is no option for me right now, because I am no fan of quarantine. It would be great if they had a working database.

15 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

Or it might be due to staying in the country too long and the database is not updated until you exit and re-entry the country. This re-entry is no option for me right now, because I am no fan of quarantine. It would be great if they had a working database.

I have never been able to do online reporting due to a entry prior to 2013. 

You can still do them in person or by mail. But no need to worry about reports until after July 31st or later if they extend the amnesty.

43 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have never been able to do online reporting due to a entry prior to 2013. 

You can still do them in person or by mail. But no need to worry about reports until after July 31st or later if they extend the amnesty.

The last time I left Thailand was on a re-entry in 2009 and I can do mine online no problem. 

If you were (or are) local, just go to the IO. Not too busy and takes about 5-10mins.

I got a C of E yesterday  at Jomtien IO and it took 5 mins to hand in the paperwork and picked it up after breakfast at Simple Simon an hour later.

My 90 day notice would be due August 1. I need to file a 90 day form

Question. I live close by Immigration, easy to get to. Can I just turn up with TM47 and appropriate copies, the week before? July 27-31 OR are they NOT processing until after the 31? for walk ins. CM office if that matters.

Any help appreciated. 
Thanks

16 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Question. I live close by Immigration, easy to get to. Can I just turn up with TM47 and appropriate copies, the week before? July 27-31 OR are they NOT processing until after the 31? for walk ins. CM office if that matters.

If you have done 90 day reports before all you would need it the previous report slip.

If not and have a one year extension then all you would need is your passport and a completed TM47 form.

• Like 1