Most schools in Rayong close as teachers went to places Egyptian soldier did

webfact

Most schools in Rayong close as teachers went to places Egyptian soldier did

By The Nation

800_5e7aa675f3568ad.jpg?v=1594726662

As many as 274 schools in Rayong have had to close because their teachers visited venues where they may have been at risk of contracting Covid-19, while the Education Ministry said it will restart online classes.

The 274 institutions that are having to close include 11 vocational colleges, 223 public schools, 32 private schools and eight informal educational institutes.

Meanwhile, Bangkok’s Samsenwittayalai School will close on Wednesday because one of its students had visited the hotel in Rayong where the Egyptian soldier who tested positive for Covid-19 had been staying. The student, meanwhile, is required to go into self-quarantine for 14 days.

The Sainampeung School in Bangkok’s Khlong Toei district will also be closed from July 15 to 17 because the director is worried about a second wave of infections caused by an “emergency situation” announced by the Education Ministry. It is believed he may be referring to the case of a nine-year-old Sudanese girl who tested positive for Covid-19 and stayed in a condominium near the school.

Education Minister Nataphol Teepsuwan said that nearly every school in Rayong has been closed, though preparations have been made for online classes in case there is a second-wave of Covid-19 infections.

He said classrooms may be entirely done away with if there’s a second-wave of infections as the ministry is prepared to conduct online lessons so students are able to complete their semester.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391301

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-15

• Sad 2

Schoolwill close on Wednesday because one of itsstudents had visited the hotel in Rayong where the Egyptian soldier..

Beware with the second wave and the curse of Pharaoh. !

”Cursed be those that disturb the rest of Pharaoh. They that shall meet the seal of this tomb, shall meet death by a disease with no doctor can diagnose”. (Inscription reported to have been carved in an Egyptian royal tomb).

13DA2DE4-D103-4346-9542-28FFF50ED416.jpeg

Edited by Tarteso
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Schoolwill close on Wednesday because one of itsstudents had visited the hotel in Rayong where the Egyptian soldier..

Beware with the second wave and the curse of Pharaoh. !

”Cursed be those that disturb the rest of Pharaoh. They that shall meet the seal of this tomb, shall meet death by a disease with no doctor can diagnose”. (Inscription reported to have been carved in an Egyptian royal tomb).

Every new pandemic starts with one person & one infection... thus it spreads, that is a fact !

Moderators can suspend me, caution me... but you sir/madam are a fool !

With this paranoid/unspecific/indiscriminate measures you can expect that this country will be locked for years.

There will never be a ZERO infection country for rest of mankind.

Test, test, test!

9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

but you sir/madam are a fool !

I usually treat people with respect, don't make me break my rule. If you can’t afford a joke, if you haven’t sense of humor... avoid me and without insults. Simple like that, sir/madam????

Edited by Tarteso