Thai woman reports romance scammer claiming to be German pilot

rooster59

1 minute ago, ChipButty said:

FB keeps recommending I add these half naked Thai ladies to my friends list recently

Me too .............. you wonder why a social media platform keeps suggesting young women with no connection to you as 'friends'.

On 7/18/2020 at 3:57 PM, CNXexpat said:

How daft are many old and fat farang men they believe that a cute and young Thai girl find them handsome and sexy and marry them because they love them.

Some times we get lucky  :cheesy:

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 5:55 AM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

I have a lonely buddy back in the States who's been to the LOS a few times for fun. Now as he's getting older, he's thinking of more serious relationships. My wife once introduced me to a lovely 30-something a few houses down from her folks' place in the moo ban. Not a stunner, but cute. She sells food by the road, hard worker for her family, simple, down to Earth. Wow I thought, this might be perfect for him.

I got them in touch on Line. Her English is very limited, so they did what they could through Google Translate. They occasionally communicated over a few months, basic chit chat, then sometimes nothing. Then suddenly, the inevitable most expect from bar girls, but not from this one I thought rarely ever left the village. She needed help. She could help him someday when he came back to the LOS, if he were to help her now. 500 US Dollars. Haha.

I dunno how she came up with that figure. How did she know how much money that was? Did somebody tell her? Did she realize what percentage of a monthly income that is for most Americans?

Most Americans, including my friend and myself, when I was last there, are paycheck to paycheck. Most of our income goes to the rent, with barely anything left over. One of his main issues with dating, as it is for many American men, is the monetary factor. Not only is it expensive to date, but you're also quite unattractive without an attractive income. Which is why guys like me and him look abroad. But if you're able to throw around 500 bucks like nothing, why would you? You could score chicks at home with that kind of cash.

I gotten the sick buffalo stories before after a week or so of dating, and told them to take a hike upon getting numbers like 5000 baht. But 500 dollars? For someone you've barely had any contact with, hadn't established anything with? Unreal.

Impressed by your honesty .

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 2:02 PM, RichardColeman said:

Seriously ? How daft do you have to be to think a pilot on a million baht a month would want to marry a 50 year old chunky thai woman ? 

About as silly as all those fat beer bellied bald wife beater T-shirt farang bar stool bridgers who think that young Thai ladies are attracted to them because of their charm, intellect, imagined wealth and ex special forces super spy backgrounds!

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2020 at 3:57 PM, CNXexpat said:

How daft are many old and fat farang men they believe that a cute and young Thai girl find them handsome and sexy and marry them because they love them.

I'm skinny so no problem there then.