Video: Thai driving: Aunty caught in a lie  - claims that driver behind went into HER!

webfact

15 hours ago, mrfill said:

The 'actual scientific explanation' is that it is an optical illusion, not some bull about gravity going upside down.

Article about the Ayrshire one .... https://www.scotsman.com/news/video-why-cars-roll-uphill-electric-brae-1452750

to state "optical illusion" means they have not done the research on site
and are simply saying they do not believe their eyes

sorry cannot read anything from your "scientific source" as registration is required. (paywall)

You gotta love the aunties here with their big quiffs . Trying to get in the lift or BTS car before you've got out. Putting their bags of c*** on the empty seats of public transport so others can't sit. Leaving their trolleys in the middle of narrow supermarket aisles.

I think my favourite auntie was one who was walking towards me as a I was stood innocently looking at something in the supermarket. There was no way she would lower herself to walking around me. She just walked at me while grunting and using her hand to signal for me to move out of the way. I stood firm and just grunted as she grunted. It was a truly surreal moment. You just know she voted for Prayut. 

And now we have the insurance-scamming side of them. It's one thing being the cause of an accident and denying responsibility. It's something else to be the cause of an accident and then trying to get money out of someone who was willing to forgive you and let it go. Self-entitlement is a very ugly trait.