It's My Birthday ! (wanna Party ?)

Kerryd

What better excuse to have a party ?

Friday, 27 April at the Blue Lagoon (located beside the Center Condo Complex in South Pattaya, next to Wat Chai on South Pattaya Road)

I figure on kicking things off around 7 with some food and fun and after that, well, the Blue Lagoon is one of "those" establishments, and they just happen to have a pool/jacuzzi/steam room and sauna upstairs............ :o

I have a map somewhere here that kinda sorta shows where the Blue Lagoon is.

post-16137-1177301821_thumb.jpg

Not a great map, but my head is a little to fuzzy right now to try and make a better one ! :D

//edit to remove double attachment - like I said, heads a little fuzzy now !

Edited by Kerryd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those establishments? Care to be more specific mate??? :D

Well, knowing your proclivities, the Blue Lagoon isn't one of "those" places like Jennies :o

:D

It is a place where poor (?), sweet, innocent (?) farm girls try hard to make a living, support their families, and pay the vet bills on the limitless numbers of sick buffalo in Isaan ! :D

Those establishments? Care to be more specific mate??? :bah:

Well, knowing your proclivities, the Blue Lagoon isn't one of "those" places like Jennies :o

:D

It is a place where poor (?), sweet, innocent (?) farm girls try hard to make a living, support their families, and pay the vet bills on the limitless numbers of sick buffalo in Isaan ! :D

Ahh a GoGo!!!! :D Well Jenny's will be disappointed, your patronage alone keeps its open for most of the year!!! :D

Ahh a GoGo!!!! :D Well Jenny's will be disappointed, your patronage alone keeps its open for most of the year!!! :o

Hahahah, don't make me post your Jenny's employee card (again) !! Remember how many times it was down loaded last time ! :D

Everybody is welcome (as far as TV members are concerned, be they male, female or undecided). :D

The food and such will be in the large outer ("safe") area, where the pool tables are located. Those adventurous souls that want to peek inside the "other" area, well, that's for you to decide. :o

As for an "over-supply" of women, I don't think there is such a thing ! The more, the merrier ! :D

Jacuzzi area??? :o

The "VIP" room features a sauna, steam room and a large jacuzzi (about 12' in diameter ?). The upper pool area features the large pool (go figure), a smaller "kiddie" pool, and 4 small jacuzzi pools.

Too bad you weren't still in town ! Maybe next year we can pry you away from Jenny's long enough to join us (or we could take up a collection to pay your bar-fine. Hmmmm, if 20 people each chip in 5 baht, that might do it !) :D

kerryd - next time mate, perhaps in nov. :D So let me get this straight - you can go swimming there?

If you are so inclined (or get thrown in). :D

As for Jenny(s) - well Kurgen/Dave/Daleyboy and yourself need to be barfined too, better increase it 20bht a person X20. :D

My fine is too steep for most people here to afford ! :D

As for those other 3, I can never figure out which is which when I walk passed that place. They never seem to lack customers though ! :o

It is a place where poor (?), sweet, innocent (?) farm girls try hard to make a living
I'll try to drop by for a couple...
I will drop by a one or two as well

Hope they have enough poor sweet innocent farm girls. :o

a ha finally (rubs hands in glee) kerryd meets kerryk ....

:o

Kerryd have a great night my friend. I'm sorry I can't join you, unless, of course, you wish to change the location to pub where you're not allowed to smoke, the drinks are overpriced, and if you look at a girl the wrong way you get slapped with a lawsuit. In which case, I'm here in england....

All the best mate! Happy birthday for friday!