Nearly one in six Britons would refuse Covid-19 vaccine

Yinn

9 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Your post is not only Beyond Stupidity but simply repugnant.

Trolls like you have found this thread to release their daily droppings, and any serious dialogue on the subject is now drowned in personal attacks and pettiness.

Need to get out of here now.

Why ? anti vaxxers are just not alone plain stupid but they are also dangerous for the complete population . For me anti vaxxers or anti mask people can go to fastest death so normal people can live again .

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, robblok said:

To be honest Thais are also getting less compliant but also because there are almost no new cases. In Belgium they want a new partial lock down and in my country the Netherlands cases are rising again. So Thailand did well. But so many just cannot uphold the rules. 

Actually , im from Belgium and we need a bar restaurant shutdown . I want them to be open , and i want everything to be normal but it just isn't . Peoples in bars and restaurants ( difficult to make the difference at times ) do come in contact way too much . I want this situation finished so i can go back again , and these people f*** it up for me .

On 7/23/2020 at 6:54 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

The fearful people won't listen to such as you or I. They'll all be fighting to be first in the q to get it, and IF it all goes wrong they'll be looking for someone to blame other than themselves.

well, as a last resort . there is always Trump to blame   ???????????? .     

Edited by rumak

3 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Was just responding to your suggestion that I am a boozing loony.

No need to prove my mental capacity to a troll.

Your posting already prove your diminished mental capacity. The boozing loony remark was just to provide an excuse for being that way. 

Does a thinking educated adult truly believe what you write? 

• Sad 2

19 hours ago, transam said:

I think you are living in cloud-cuckoo-land....Even children die of cancer, as well as a load of other causes, but you are immune to it all, wow....????

so pointless

children are born now with 250+ known man made TOXINS in their blood

a first child is like a detox for the mom, many of the toxins are shared via the placenta

add vaccination, like HEP B (sexual transmitted disease + needle sharing drug use) on the first day on this planet

so children getting cancer...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Your posting already prove your diminished mental capacity. The boozing loony remark was just to provide an excuse for being that way. 

Does a thinking educated adult truly believe what you write? 

YES I do, and now back to your cave you ignorant troll...

• Like 2

On 7/22/2020 at 10:31 AM, CGW said:

Nonsense, you have fallen for the narrative, you trust those that are telling you what to do - i don't so you are condemning me, is that democratic in any manner, of course it's not, but people have been blinded! Look at the numbers, nothing adds up, see the agenda for what it is before it's too late, if its not already, your being played, like most you will refuse to accept that fact, follow the herd as you have lost the ability to think for yourself.

Sure they will be increasing the number of abortions ready to put the fetus in the the vaccinations along with the heavy metals that you all believe in! - enjoy! ???? 

'Conditioning' works both way me thinks ....

And the mass hysteria continues, :wacko:

Canada Approves "Glory Holes" For Safe Sex During Pandemic 

The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control's website has an entire section dedicated to sex education during the virus pandemic. Deep within, government leading health experts suggest "glory holes" could be the safest technique to minimize virus spreading during sex. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/canada-approves-glory-holes-safe-sex-during-pandemic

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

getting every little cold & disease all the time might be an indication ?

For sure, but no one knows how "strong" their immune system is, for instance, over all, my immune system works great, but, for 40 years I have had Psoriasis and Psoriatic arthritis, which is an immune system that goes into overdrive so invariantly causing problems...

I have Herpes simplex, can never get rid of it, I wonder where I got that from...

PS. For the uninformed, Herpes Simplex is cold sores that show up on your lips every now and again, but there is a cream that sends it back to hibernate, Virogon...????

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

so pointless

children are born now with 250+ known man made TOXINS in their blood

a first child is like a detox for the mom, many of the toxins are shared via the placenta

add vaccination, like HEP B (sexual transmitted disease + needle sharing drug use) on the first day on this planet

so children getting cancer...

https://www.royalfree.nhs.uk/services/services-a-z/cancer-services/childrens-cancer-services/#:~:text=Children with cancer will have,or the Royal Marsden Hospital.

52 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

'Conditioning' works both way me thinks ....

At least you are "thinking" well done! :thumbsup:

Believe the rule of thumb is 70% believe whatever they are told to believe, 20% will "believe" given time and peer pressure, the remaining 10% will question ???? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robblok said:

To be honest Thais are also getting less compliant but also because there are almost no new cases. In Belgium they want a new partial lock down and in my country the Netherlands cases are rising again. So Thailand did well. But so many just cannot uphold the rules. 

compare old people in belgium vs thailand

+  it's winter overthere = no SUN / UV to kill the virus and indoor heating makes the air VERY DRY = ideal for a virus to attach to the throat cells (dry throat is baaaaaaaaaaad) same as with airconned places & people in the rest of the world = ideal for spread