Nearly one in six Britons would refuse Covid-19 vaccine

Yinn

2 hours ago, transam said:

For sure, but no one knows how "strong" their immune system is, for instance, over all, my immune system works great, but, for 40 years I have had Psoriasis and Psoriatic arthritis, which is an immune system that goes into overdrive so invariantly causing problems...

I have Herpes simplex, can never get rid of it, I wonder where I got that from...

PS. For the uninformed, Herpes Simplex is cold sores that show up on your lips every now and again, but there is a cream that sends it back to hibernate, Virogon...????

herpes, from an ex for sure...

hsv-1 or 2... the penile version 

your skin disease is mostly a sensitivity (not ALLERGIC REACTION) to something you eat or environment (mold...)

Psoriatic arthritis, or PsA, affects many people with psoriasis. Although the exact cause is unclear, many believe that it develops as a result of faulty immune activity. There are also certain triggers and risk factors for PsA, including exposure to cigarette smoke, cold weather, and age.

or

PsA runs in families. About 40 percent of people with the condition have one or more relatives with PsA. Something in the environment usually triggers the disease for those with a tendency to develop PsA. That could be a virus, extreme stress, or an injury.

so the last one: a virus, this could be your herpes

herpes, never heard to avoid ARGININE rich foods causing herpes outbreak 

https://www.google.com/search?q=arginine+rich+foods+causing+herpes+outbreak

and eat more foods with a high LYSINE content

https://www.google.com/search?q=lysine+rich+foods+against+herpes

maybe you learned something today

I learn many news things EVERY DAY

Edited by Bender Rodriguez

59 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

I am glad to see there are more people on TVF like me who took the time to KNOW these questions & answers as 99,99 of sheeple believe the government (do not test, CDC/FDA/HHS do not test) and big pharma, who have an obligation to make $$$$$  and not care about your health and they are immune.

If you sue, you will have to sue the GOVERNMENT , the same one that was supposed to test the safety (HHS has never done it since 1986 till now)

Waal..you are doing far better than the poster immediately prior to you who merely proclaimed he was only in the top 10% of all forms of intellectual endeavour whilst you have truly reached for the stars and gone for the ultimate accolade-a 0.1 per center!

The internet truly reflects the activities of the right side of our brains at times...????

Edited by Odysseus123

24 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

herpes, from an ex for sure...

hsv-1 or 2... the penile version 

your skin disease is mostly a sensitivity (not ALLERGIC REACTION) to something you eat or environment (mold...)

Psoriatic arthritis, or PsA, affects many people with psoriasis. Although the exact cause is unclear, many believe that it develops as a result of faulty immune activity. There are also certain triggers and risk factors for PsA, including exposure to cigarette smoke, cold weather, and age.

or

PsA runs in families. About 40 percent of people with the condition have one or more relatives with PsA. Something in the environment usually triggers the disease for those with a tendency to develop PsA. That could be a virus, extreme stress, or an injury.

so the last one: a virus, this could be your herpes

herpes, never heard to avoid ARGININE rich foods causing herpes outbreak 

https://www.google.com/search?q=arginine+rich+foods+causing+herpes+outbreak

and eat more foods with a high LYSINE content

https://www.google.com/search?q=lysine+rich+foods+against+herpes

maybe you learned something today

I learn many news things EVERY DAY

Did you learn to quack from Donald Duck or did you develop it on your own? Hopefully only far lefties are susceptible.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Did you learn to quack from Donald Duck or did you develop it on your own? Hopefully only far lefties are susceptible.

you can fact check on google, if you can read

if you are too dumb or stubborn, to know what FLARES HSV-1 or other virus

Edited by Bender Rodriguez
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

That is true...

In my own country (Australia) I had initially observed a quite remarkable compliance with the rules but now people don't even use the hand sanitizers outside every shop anymore.The upshot of this lazy,primitive,selfish and boorish behaviour is a resurgence of the corona virus with one state in lock down and another slowly edging back up to it.

It is as if the Western mind is only capable of concentrating on a "crisis" for about 3 months before the essential "it's all about me" philosophy of the present day West rears it's ugly head again.

Australia successful before. 

But now big problem. Must close again= bigger problem. 

I hope thailand not be same that. 

Take care yourself Odysseus 

• Like 2

Thailand will buy some vaccine.

The Thai government is budgeting 600 million baht to purchase supplies of the Covid-19 vaccine currently being worked on at Oxford University in the UK. Trials look promising so far, with the vaccine triggering a strong immune response among volunteers. Production is expected to start before the end of the year. In Thailand, a vaccine being developed at Bangkok’s Chulalongkorn University has been successfully tested on primates, with plans to have it ready for humans by the middle of next year.

Link

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/thai-government-sets-600-million-baht-aside-for-oxford-university-covid-vaccine

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Australia successful before. 

But now big problem. Must close again= bigger problem. 

I hope thailand not be same that. 

Take care yourself Odysseus 

Hello Yinn,

I think that Thailand has done a pretty good job with the crisis at hand and that my extended Thai family still adheres to the current rules and regulations in their province which I encourage and support them to do..better to be safe then sorry-which is what Victoria and (to a lesser extent) NSW is just learning to their cost.

All the best to you and your family as well..in fact,all the best to everybody as this pandemic is far from over.

Ody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

All the best to you and your family as well..in fact,all the best to everybody as this pandemic is far from over.

Is getting worse quickly.

Since may21. 

Before May it improve, but then people be stupid. Protest statues, lefty and hard right, Black and white, open the pub. 

I confident second wave will be bigger problem. Sad about that. 

A23F5348-2C2D-4E06-B825-8E522740938B.thumb.jpeg.2d70f866847aaabcd814cd1af8d8347d.jpeg850E806B-2C11-44D7-A8F6-1305022C793B.thumb.png.ed6ebdd1871e2d46f6fba4a63e2cb178.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

..in fact,all the best to everybody as this pandemic is far from over.

Ody.

Hi Ody.

Thanks for your Best Wishes for everybody's well-being.

As one of those nutters with genuine concerns about vaccination, we will surely need it as some on the Forum like us 'to go home in a body bag'.

8 hours ago, DavisH said:

Naa...let Darwin go to work on the anti-vaxxer old, diabetic and overweight farangs here. Especially the anti-Thai everything moaners. Then they can choose to go home in a body bag or cremated. I have no time for anti-vaxxers at all. That'll fix their visa problems too 555

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Hi Ody.

As one of those nutters with genuine concerns about vaccination, we will surely need it as some on the Forum like us 'to go home in a body bag'.

you gotta love how @DavisH tries to conflate non-vaxxers with Thai bashing racists and also overweight diabetics and old folks (considered a burden on society by many)
????

Edited by innosiem

2 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Hi Ody.

I haven't described anyone as being a nutter.

Having said that I certainly subscribe to the concept that "with rights come responsibilities" and that,in this instance,if either your home state or your host state chooses to enforce the various rules and regulations pertaining to this pandemic then you will comply whether you like it or not.

In regards to Thailand that is perfectly self evident as it is a "host" state and not their home state for most expats.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

then you will comply whether you like it or not.

Incorrect,
if i disagree with the rules and regulations brought in
i will move elsewhere
not that difficult for some of us

Edited by innosiem

8 minutes ago, innosiem said:

Incorrect,
i will move elsewhere

I think that you will generally find that most "home states" will be tightening up their rules and regs and for those who do not-well..they'll just find themselves being excluded..

Thailand has already introduced numerous rules and regulations,chai?

Otherwise it's the Ozarks..yet again.

Edited by Odysseus123

9 hours ago, TeaMonkey said:

42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22.Standards of responsibility

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings to the injured party (or the injured party’s legal representative) of the potential dangers resulting from the administration of the vaccine manufactured by the manufacturer.

I don't see the video I asked for but I'll give you credit for trying with facts. However, your reading of the law is wrong. Quoting from above:

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable ... even though the vaccine was properly prepared

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable ... solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings

Neither clause absolves the manufacturer of liability for a defective product. Repeat: they and the oversight agency will be in criminal court if intentional avoidance of regulations and/or data fraud is proved in the development process.

In fact, the Oct. 1, 1988 date should be the clue. The VCIP was established that day to shield manufacturers from (the one in million) cases of injury by a properly manufactured vaccine so that the distribution of doses wouldn't be compromised by regular court proceedings.

11 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

I haven't described anyone as being a nutter.

No you didn't, and you are indeed one of the more civil respondents in this thread.

I thank you for that.

And my message was not meant for you, but was addressed to some of the intolerant pro-vaxxers that want to go so far as to deport us for the genuine concerns we have with the planned mass-vaccination for covid-19.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

I think that you will generally find that most "home states" will be tightening up their rules and regs and for those who do not-well..they'll just find themselves being excluded..

Thailand has already introduced numerous rules and regulations,chai?

Otherwise it's the Ozarks..yet again.

who said i would be going to my home country.......????
as i said
moving countries is not that difficult for some of us????

as for current rules and regulations, i can live with them
in fact i could probably live with all the rules and regs
right up until its someone penetrating my body without my consent and against my will (sounds a bit like rape)
with some dodgy unsafe toxic poison that was rushed to market which my body does not need

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

No you didn't, and you are indeed one of the more civil respondents in this thread.

I thank you for that.

And my message was not meant for you, but was addressed to some of the intolerant pro-vaxxers that want to go so far as to deport us for the genuine concerns we have with the planned mass-vaccination for covid-19.

I take your point-however my point is that a host state MAY choose to deport you if you do not abide by the current laws,rules and regulations.

Not to mention the xenophobia that might be whipped up against non-conforming "farangs"

If,hypothetically,the Thai gov't insisted on a vaccine (not yet in sight ) then what would you do?

..and if your home state equally insisted that you receive the vaccine upon return,again what would you do?

Leaving aside Innosiem's earnest desire to go to Libya or Burundi of course.???? 

9 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

If,hypothetically,the Thai gov't insisted on a vaccine (not yet in sight ) then what would you do?

If mandatory, i would sell up and leave.

Edited by innosiem

13 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

I thank you for that.

If Thailand law rules that all falongs require vaccination proof as a condition of staying, my assumption is that failure to be vaccinated will result in deportation. 

I assume when available that Thai public health will star their program in the highest risk areas esp Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and places exposed to tourists. Then roll it out to the rest of the country.

Like it or not your choices will probably be vaccination or leaving. There will be zero chance that Thai public health authorities will buy you arguments IMO.

2 minutes ago, Why Me said:

This thread is breaking my heart for folks like Peter and Bender and Tea and inno and others. If only the mods would set up a separate forum they and their fellow loons wouldn't have to suffer abuse and mockery from the rest of us.

I am torn. On the one hand, I feel compassion for the simple and on the other I wish they weren't. Simple I mean. Peter, come close to the monitor. I am going to reach out through the internet and give you a hug.

your statement is a textbook example of cognitive dissonance ????

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:02 AM, Yinn said:

Freedom? 

UK close many business because covid right? 

Uk closed many businesses because of the government mandated response to covid. There hasn't been anything that unusual about the death figures, if it were not for the propaganda and the lockdowns no one would have noticed anything different going on and it would have been business as usual.

As for freedom, there is no more of that here than any other fake democracy.

39 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

I take your point-however my point is that a host state MAY choose to deport you if you do not abide by the current laws,rules and regulations.

Not to mention the xenophobia that might be whipped up against non-conforming "farangs"

..and if your home state equally insisted that you receive the vaccine upon return,again what would you do?

Leaving aside Innosiem's earnest desire to go to Libya or Burundi of course.???? 

I will answer your question > YES, but only if forced at gun-point I will abide.

But I think you under-estimate the number of people with genuine concerns about covid-19 mass-vaccination.

That 1 in 6 Britons refuses it, doesn't surprise me at all.  I am actually more surprised by the 5 others that don't have any second-thoughts on such an unprecedented move.

And this is Thailand > would be no problem getting the Vac-certificate with the shot ending up in the bin instead of in my body and that of the people that I care about.

Coming from a medical family (I am the only non medical professional in my family) I can assure you that it would not be any problem getting the Vac-certificate in my home-country too, but not by bribing the nurse but getting it free from one of the many doctors I know that share the same concerns.

So yes, if this madness is enforced on me, I will not 'play by the rules'.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

If Thailand law rules that all falongs require vaccination proof as a condition of staying, my assumption is that failure to be vaccinated will result in deportation. 

I assume when available that Thai public health will star their program in the highest risk areas esp Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and places exposed to tourists. Then roll it out to the rest of the country.

Like it or not your choices will probably be vaccination or leaving. There will be zero chance that Thai public health authorities will buy you arguments IMO.

No need to argue with them that's for sure.  5.000 THB under the counter will surely do the trick to have the shot nicely deposed in the bin, and me walking away with the Vac-certificate.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:
6 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

I will answer your question > YES, but only if forced at gun-point I will abide.

But I think you under-estimate the number of people with genuine concerns about covid-19 mass-vaccination.

That 1 in 6 Britons refuses it, doesn't surprise me at all.  I am actually more surprised by the 5 others that don't have any second-thoughts on such an unprecedented move.

And this is Thailand > would be no problem getting the Vac-certificate with the shot ending up in the bin instead of in my body and that of the people that I care about.

Coming from a medical family (I am the only non medical professional in my family) I can assure you that it would not be any problem getting the Vac-certificate in my home-country too, but not by bribing the nurse but getting it free from one of the many doctors I know that share the same concerns.

So yes, if this madness is enforced on me, I will not 'play by the rules'.

Okay..reasonably answered and responded to.

We disagree with each other but are doing so without rancor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, innosiem said:

Incorrect,
i will move elsewhere

Maybe not difficult to move, the question would be, to where, and what risk

Yesterday masks in shops became compulsory in the UK, with only medical issue exception. I visited for the first time this morning, and all but one old fossil wore masks (no doubt hehad medical issues, but he had some body with him, so begs the question did he need to be there at all!!)

So having noted how the UK in my area has reacted to instruction, should the general consensus be vaccination is of benefit to the greater community, those that insist on 'freedom of choice' may well find themselves the new lepers of society.

Perhaps their 'freedom of choice' results in the cost of a potentially isolated existence, and limited opportunity.

Up to them as they say in Thailand, we all make choices every day, I am not responsible for yours.

But will do all I can to guide my loved ones, where I am able, away from thoughtless, selfish, irresponsible decisions, that impact others. I fully expect people in Thailand to do the same.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Maybe not difficult to move, the question would be, to where, and what risk

wherever suits me the most
not something i need to consider until i need to consider it

7 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Perhaps their 'freedom of choice' results in the cost of a potentially isolated existence, and limited opportunity.

i already live quite an isolated life when here,
my house is nice and comfortable and has everything i need
i only eat a handful of foods which i have freezers full of
always stocked up on any necessary supplies long before C19
limited opportunities..... depends on the person, myself not missing any really 
seriously my life has not changed much at all
apart from not being able to travel like i am used to

• Like 2