DeeMoney is secure, fast, and with the lowest fees plus the best FX on the market

I have been told by currency transfer platforms that Thailand is one of the worst countries to transfer from.  The banks here will not support the transfer, because they want to charge their higher fees and make the money.  I was told one bank will cooperate  ?????

On 7/28/2020 at 7:48 PM, Max69xl said:

You can transfer money out of Thailand if you have a bank account. There is some paperwork, but doable. And you can repatriate your money if you're leaving Thailand. 

Oh yes you can, if you like paying through the nose.

I transferred 9.5 million Baht, which had been in my Kasikorn account for years, to Europe not so long ago.

Kasikorrn charged me 48.000 Baht for that " privilege "

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Susco said:

Oh yes you can, if you like paying through the nose.

I transferred 9.5 million Baht, which had been in my Kasikorn account for years, to Europe not so long ago.

Kasikorrn charged me 48.000 Baht for that " privilege "

I didn't say it's free,but doable. So many foreigners keep saying you can't transfer money out of Thailand using banks. Your fee was exactly 0,5%. 

On 7/22/2020 at 10:32 PM, kensawadee said:

I have also found TRANSFERWISE.COM to be very competative if not the winner............

Can you send money out of Thailand? I don't think so. 

On 8/2/2020 at 6:33 AM, eyup said:

transferwise has worked great for me for years. Easy to transfer great rates and no charges at the Thai end

free transfer of £500 equivalent with your first transfer

https://transferwise.com/invite/u/robertk160

This topic is about transfers out of Thailand. Transferwise do not offer that service.

Your Transferwise link also gives you a bonus for those signing up initiating a transfer. Full disclosure?:biggrin:

Edited by dabhand