Three new Covid-19 cases in state quarantine

rooster59

Three new Covid-19 cases in state quarantine

By THE NATION

800_7efb283c0208172.jpg

There were three cases of Covid-19 over a 24-hour period, the government’s Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) reported on Saturday (July 25).

Thailand has gone 60 days since May without any domestic cases.

The new patients were returnees in state quarantine, the CCSA said. One patient had returned from Sudan, and two from the US.

In Thailand, the total number of cases since the outbreak, as of Saturday, was 3,282 (345 in state quarantine) of whom 3,109 have recovered, 115 are undergoing treatment in hospitals and there have been 58 deaths.

Globally, the number of confirmed cases has passed 15.943 million. Some 9.726 million people have recovered, while over 642,000 have died.

The US, Brazil and India have recorded the most number of cases, while Thailand is 105th.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391920

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-26

The US, Brazil and India have recorded the most number of cases, while Thailand is 105th.

And Thailand is also 141st down the list of tests per million population, no test no cases. 

Edited by lockyv7
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lockyv7 said:

And Thailand is also 141st down the list of tests per million population, no test no cases. 

You guys are never  appreciated right? Has to bitch about anything. Who cares how many tests have been done? There is no damn new cases last 60 days. Have you heard anyone have infection or have you seen anyone ?  Just be damn happy instead of bitching about anything and everything. Turn around and look at your own homeland and bitch at your own government because they can't stop the pandemic and people are still dying. The country you think is a 3rd world country doing much better job than the your advanced homeland. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bobobirdiebuddy said:

I work with lots of doctors and they support and agree with the numbers the government puts out.)

Yeah, now I'm totally convinced since I know that you worked for doctors. (I dare not to ask what kind of job ????)

I have just been informed that, starting next month, my hotel will become a quarantine hotel.  It will become a dangerous place to stay.  I had thought that I would be safe here. ????

Wow!  Only 6.5% have antibodies!  Britain is developing a promising vaccine but if the antibodies produced by it also decline rapidly, one vaccination isn't likely to be enough.  Periodic doses may be required to maintain sufficient immunity.

20 hours ago, Bobobirdiebuddy said:

And this is why Thailand has been so successful in dealing with COVID 19.  Three folks returning are identified and will be treated.  Thailand has done all the hard stuff and kept COVID 19 at bay.  Sure, it's a pain - I had a trip to the UK cancelled and a trip to the USA in September is probably not going to happen but 58 deaths total - that's impressive.  (And for those who distrust the figures, you're wrong.  I work with lots of doctors and they support and agree with the numbers the government puts out.)

Lol, keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night. 

14 hours ago, sencelebi said:

Turn around and look at your own homeland and bitch at your own government because they can't stop the pandemic and people are still dying. The country you think is a 3rd world country doing much better job than the your advanced homeland. 

No and no.

21 hours ago, sencelebi said:

There is no damn new cases last 60 days. Have you heard anyone have infection or have you seen anyone ? 

Ah........ the famous  Hear No/See No evil monkey ???? Hows your other brother Speak No?

On 7/26/2020 at 6:19 AM, sencelebi said:

You guys are never  appreciated right? Has to bitch about anything. Who cares how many tests have been done? There is no damn new cases last 60 days. Have you heard anyone have infection or have you seen anyone ?  Just be damn happy instead of bitching about anything and everything. Turn around and look at your own homeland and bitch at your own government because they can't stop the pandemic and people are still dying. The country you think is a 3rd world country doing much better job than the your advanced homeland. 

And doing plenty of lying other countrys are honest with the figures thailand are not. thailand lie like the Chinese filth thailand will get the second wave at for sure 

20 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Lol, keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night. 

My missus is a scientist in a bangkok hospital and she test for the virus I could care less how many doctors u work with so until your a doctor or a scientist best u think before u open your mouth I would believe my missus before I believe a idiot like u so u are a expert doctor or a expert scientist 

23 hours ago, Woolsgibb60 said:

And doing plenty of lying other countrys are honest with the figures thailand are not. thailand lie like the Chinese filth thailand will get the second wave at for sure 

Evidence please that "thailand are not" ("honest with the numbers"). There are many detractors on these Covid threads but I have not seen one provide any evidence for their conspiracy-of-lying theory.

Logic says that of the thousands of doctors, nurses and other health workers involved with Covid some might have come forward and blown the whistle by now. Do you really believe that all these people have been duped into supporting a regime that at least some of them must surely detest (as many Thais do)?

I expect you to join the long list of similar detractors that have avoided responding to my similar postings as above with anything evidential or logical.

And no, I do not support dictatocracies. I despise them ...... as much as I despise conspiracy theorists and fake news promoters.

Edited by SantiSuk