Immigration: Red Bull "Boss" removed from blacklist on July 14th - no record of him coming back to Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

My wife used to buy a product that the company sells, I think it's called C-vit, she no longer buys it as she found out it is made by that company and she is livered about this matter, don't sell yourself short most Thai's are angry at this, and if everybody posted stuff like this on Facebook for their friends to see overseas they would be informed and of course boycott the company, i.e. if they are good friends and give a rats a$$.

Asked my missus what she thought about it all and she replied "who".

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:
3 hours ago, Susco said:

Educated and social media in the same sentence?

Maybe "informed" would have been a better choice, but even then "misinformed" would also have been a good choice.

Adrien Brody So What GIF - AdrienBrody SoWhat AndYourPointIs ...

Well you just proved my point. Much on social media I guess

On 7/27/2020 at 3:53 PM, 4MyEgo said:

He's probably been in the country just prior to the announcement that they were dropping the charges, all part of the plan.

We probably won't see or hear from him for a while as his family wouldn't want him on the local radar due to the flack they have been receiving of late, you know, bad for business. 

Agree, also there would be no fear of local retaliation, not a chance, in other countries there would be that fear. The only fear here is the above, guess the poor boy will have to wait it out, Spain would be a good place then if he returned in his private Jet a new covid breakout that would never exist might occur.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Artisi said:

Do you really think the world cares?

The world cared when a convicted armed robber, a person who placed a gun to a pregnant woman's torso, was killed by police. Heck, the world cares if pineapple is placed on pizza. 

Edited by Mung

2 hours ago, Mung said:

The world cared when a convicted armed robber, a person who placed a gun to a pregnant woman's torso, was killed by police. Heck, the world cares if pineapple is placed on pizza. 

A few care, possibly many, but the world caring - not on this planet. 

11 hours ago, Artisi said:

A few care, possibly many, but the world caring - not on this planet. 

The world cares when the media brings newsworthy (in their judgement) events across to the public.

The Media are controlled by private interests, you hardly hear of arms deals that killed thousands or the amount of people dying daily from Monsanto and Dupont chemical poisoning.

Only with reluctance will the media report on many events other than sensationalism.

The world does care, however the world is dismayed they have to look at Donald Duck leading America to ruin fully well knowing he is a paid puppet (apart from some rednecks) the same in Thailand  we well know corruption is rife, we well know the world is run by bigger interests, by oligarchs and psychopaths who put people into power like Hitler for their own financial interests.

They do not care, this world now in a state of madness facing the worst depression in history.

Meanwhile the tax payers money is being thrown at pharmaceutical companies in the billions to create a vaccine that if and when it comes they will make billions from.

These maniacs do not care.

People in public do care but are helpless and their voices will not be heard across the news media if it could harm the people that pull the strings.

All the world is but a stage and each and every one but an actor. 

PS Just listening to medical experts on Radio NZ , the new fear is that C 19 is entering the Nose and crossing directly to the brain causing permanent brain damage.

It is also causing strokes and many other complications after recovery.

The world may end up just like a Zombie movie.

"Since that time there has been no record that Boss has returned to Thailand. "

He is a pr1ck but not stupid, lets see what the reaction will be - and he might be well advised to stay wherever he is - except Thailand.