New witnesses key to charges being dropped against Red Bull ‘Boss’: Thai media

webfact

Just now, mokwit said:

I just don't see how a motorcycle could have swerved in front of a car in such a way as to impact dead centre of the car and with kind of force that would cause that kind of damage. My guess is that the car would have to have been traveling at something like 177 kmh to cause that kind of impact damage.

Ive given a full account of the real story above, am just awaiting the envelope.

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Details, details. Don't bother the authorities with details.

It's taken them long enough to dream this one up.

P.S. for ten million Baht, I can remember seeing it exactly as the air marshall described.

The fact I live in Udon - pah, details again.

I was actually in Bangkok at the time and barely 15 kilometers from where it happened. 

Should I go to the Pahonyothin police with my suspicions?

Rooster

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

I was actually in Bangkok at the time and barely 15 kilometers from where it happened. 

Should I go to the Pahonyothin police with my suspicions?

Rooster

Git in there quick boy.

Remember what you were wearing on the day? You might be asked.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

After 30 years in law enforcement and investigating many high profile traffic fatality cases, and being the final reviewer of the investigation, I can tell you that the damage observed is from a direct impact to the rear of the MC which would have already been stationary in the lane directly ahead of the Ferrari and driving forward.  Had the MC been at an angle and cutting in front of the Ferrari, as they try to indicate, then the damage would have gone across the entire front end of the vehicle with the MC being turned in such a manner that the front of the MC would have damaged the r/f of the Ferrari and then launched out the right side along with the rider.  The damage shows a direct rear impact with the MC, and is centered just slightly left of the front center of the Ferrari.  The impact was such that the rider of the MC was then ejected backwards off of the MC and into the windscreen.  The Policeman was then more than likely launched forward as the Ferrari braked and was caught back at the front of the car and dragged until he came loose from where he was wedged, which caused his fatal injuries.    

Nah youre  not  Thai, Thai  accident different , like  Thai electric  don't need  no damn earth  wire

• Haha 2

I was on the 3rd land doing 98kmh ,right behind the Ferrari.The Police motorbike was well ahead of the Ferrari who then accelerated to pass the policeman as he was to our left but suddenly disappeared under the F.Wheels...sorry I left siam the following morning and never returned to make a statement. MY IRISH FRIEND TOLD ME.

4 minutes ago, bodga said:

Nah youre  not  Thai, Thai  accident different , like  Thai electric  don't need  no damn earth  wire

You are exactly correct, my vision is not tinted or distorted by a brown envelope and rose colored glasses....lol

so the ferrari doing 80kph and the cop bike must be doing a little more than 80kph to pull out of the ferrari and the collision with the speed differential did all that damage to the front of the car?

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Not just any old witness,  but an “Air Marshall”

Surely someone in that position wouldn’t tell porkies ????

Nor would I expect an 'air Marshall's to be in a pickup in the early hours. I suggest that, in this case, the term 'air marshall' is not a rank but an occupation. Perhaps an aircraft marshaller (batman) from an airport.????

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, stouricks said:

Does that mean he plays Air Guitar with his amp knobs on 11 ?    PML

Yes, and he is full of 'bull' and got 'wings'..............

I don't think that all the negative sentiments from just about anyone who have heard about this stupid ruling, they can all object and redicule and scream blue murder but it looks as if the die is cast and someone is bent of dumping this charge into the toilet and whoever the are, they don't give toss what the public says and feel...

And why did these 2 "Phantom Witnesses"

not stay at the scene to render assistance and give statements at the time?

Thailand is just a laughing stock in the International Community,and rightly so,

until they can install a stable credible Democratic Government,Pigs will fly,but we can live in hope.TIT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be regarded as credible witnesses, the Air Marshall and J should be subjected to a lie detector test, administered by an independent body. Those calling for a review of procedures should ensure that this takes place.

Then let's see where this goes.