Elite Visa Before Sept 26?

I am considering the Elite visa. Currently in Thailand on amnesty with visa exempt stamp. Has anyone got an Elite Visa during the amnesty and how fast it was processed? I'm wondering if I can wait until close to September 26 or if I need to apply ASAP

Edited by artiztik
  • Like 1

you kind of need to leave the country for the stamp to be put into your passport...

waiting was 30 days, maybe more now

totally NOT worth it ...

elite will have to do 14 days also and were one of the last classes to be able to get in, as you are nothing (as us) as an overpaid service for tourists

14 minutes ago, toolpush said:

Not true. An acquaintance received her Elite visa at Chang Wattana. She never had to leave the country and re-enter.

And they stamp in a One Years Permssion at the same time?

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 9:09 PM, Bender Rodriguez said:

you kind of need to leave the country for the stamp to be put into your passport...

waiting was 30 days, maybe more now

totally NOT worth it ...

elite will have to do 14 days also and were one of the last classes to be able to get in, as you are nothing (as us) as an overpaid service for tourists

Are Elite Visa holders actually being allowed in already?I know there were rumours but did it happen?

1 hour ago, abonsa said:

Hi there, I am also looking for a visa solution, are we sure to be allowed with an elite visa ? please help me.

If you are here in the country it will not a problem to apply for one and then stay here as well.

If outside the country I am not sure they will allow those with new application for it to enter the country.

1 hour ago, charmonman said:

Are Elite Visa holders actually being allowed in already?I know there were rumours but did it happen?

It does not appear on the list yet on a embassy website I checked earlier. But it is going to be on the next list of those that can enter with a certificate of entry and quarantine after arrival.