Whats happened at KFC

actonion

We dont eat KFC so often,  but For the past 2 months   we have tried to order KFC "original"  either by going to the shop or via Grab service, and every time we are told "No  have original" only spicy is available... i found a contact us site online & wrote to ask why, they replied out of stock, what for 2 months?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, bert bloggs said:

tried the spicy once ,it was awful ,dont eat KFC often but do like the original.

there you have it..spicy sux and no one likes it+ covid+food panda   in the states we have a COIN shortage...

supply and demand   thais seem to love the hell out of KFC.....kfc and netflix and chill   perfect thai date

1 minute ago, ChakaKhan said:

No hab no hab  solly mista.......My guess its covid..everyone is laying low and ordering from grab or food panda or delivery...they dont seem to like the spicy......I like my ladies spicy--like my chicken

Also like my women like my beer ---cold n bitter   will also accept hot-black and strong--like my coffee

Do you like woman do you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

Said to my wife the other day, what do women and KFC have in common?

She said, no idea.

I said after your done with the breast and thighs you have a greasy box to stick your bone in.

I know, that's fowl.

why so serious!!!???? you tink too mutt!!   why no sleep???

If i find something good to eat from KFC it's only available few weeks! Little while ago had BBQ chicken fingers on list what was good taste! Then they take out from list! Normal KFC i don't like i don't want eat cardboard! I make better chicken myself!

Unknown.jpeg.861230fa8abf1ebcb450fe9735cfdec4.jpeg

This one was ok!

Edited by 2 is 1

The Thailand KFC's are not the same as western countries.

Much greasier here and the flavor is not the same.

I think they are probably using a different oil here or possibly their frying mechanism is not the same.

Anyway, I have tried it twice both times thick oil/grease taste and almost barfed never again KFC Thailand.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

No hab no hab  solly mista.......My guess its covid..everyone is laying low and ordering from grab or food panda or delivery...they dont seem to like the spicy......I like my ladies spicy--like my chicken

Also like my women like my beer ---cold n bitter   will also accept hot-black and strong--like my coffee

I've gone off KFC, as they seem to have increased in price too much. They do nicer chips than those nasty Maccers stringy things though.

I preferred my ladies smooth and lickable, like an icecream in a cone.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

Never had any inclination  - for over 50 years - to eat what I regard as processed junk food, promoted by KFC, McDonalds and Burger King factory farmed meats. 

Ragu is an isolated exception, as a veggie salad on toasted garlic bread is a once a month 'make merit treat' to remind me that my WFPBD home cooking is so much healthier.

However, each to their own. No offence intended.

12 hours ago, transam said:

The only thing worth eating from KFC are those spicy chicken wings, they are the only thing I will eat from KFC, but, just my opinion....????

I quite like the "zinger burger", but again just my opinion.

Presumably, since the vast majority of their customers are Thai, and prefer spicy, it isn't worth stocking the original.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, transam said:

The only thing worth eating from KFC are those spicy chicken wings, they are the only thing I will eat from KFC, but, just my opinion....????

Yesss you mean the red little thighs?..the zabb..those are awesome especially if the chicken inside is fresh and juicy (not always happens). I could eat those nonstop even though I know I'm booking a first row ticket on the toilet bowl in the following couple hours.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

Funny enough this KFC thread as news from Australia yesterday saying the they will have to close several branches due to chicken shortage in Melbourne...

I don't know.  You'd think after four months of lockdown there'd be a surfeit of chickens.

13 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

mocking thai pronunciation is pathetic and bigoted. by the way, how are your thai language skills?