Whats happened at KFC

actonion

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Not promoting fried chicken as a daily diet but, if you have a "Texas Chicken" branch near you, give it a try. IMHO miles better than KFC.

I recommend the Mexican Wrap, but they have non-spicey too.

Texas Chicken ร้านไก่ทอดร้านใหม่อยากให้มาลองค่าาา ++++

2nd this. 

Tastewise Texas is far superior but the bad news is they do not have many outlets outside BKK at present.

About 15 outlets in BKK all at PTT gas stations and 1 at a PTT in Khon kaen but the real business on Texas goes through grab and they have loads of promotions. Mexican wrap is very good. 

On 8/1/2020 at 12:21 PM, samsensam said:

mocking thai pronunciation is pathetic and bigoted. by the way, how are your thai language skills?

Phoot thai nid noi--Yindee tee dai rujak krup  Khun Sabai dee mai?  Kor thot khup--should I go to the temple and beg forgiveness?

Cos we all know thais would NEVER , ever..ever..mock us. I guess Im just the only one who is openly laughed at for even teaching myself thai, as opposed to not even trying for the fear of being mocked....So its ok for thais to do it to me, but Buddha forbid I simply "COPY' what I have observed as a Teacher there, something I paid for(degree) in an effort to help people learn another language. Some say a language that is universal and has value.

Do I speak thai anywhere else in the world apart from thailand? NO.  And yet I gave up teaching since no questions were ever asked and everyone is too scared to try, apart from sleeping, and of course copying.

Funfact I even volunteered my time and paid 2000 bt for Volunteer visa I had to travel to Bkk for, from CNX in an effort to again help, yep, thais.....the ones that double price me, and dont speak too well about me or farangs in general, but of course, Im sure im the only one this happens to....your hypocrisy is off the charts or perhaps your ignorance is the excuse...Am I wrong? Do thais NOT speak this way? IS the thai language where Rs sound like Ls?  Bs like Ps....etc...I discovered this, cos as i noted, I was a teacher there...chai krup

The irony of your post is that I learned thai mostly from copying them and learning northern dialects.....sao baht vs yee-sip baht......kao jai??      jai yen yen....mai sabai???

So before you sit here and cast stones at me take a look at your own culture and its open racism, and you dont have to go far from this site as there are many threads about it, and seem to be for quite some time

You wanna call me a bigot, up to you, Im used to being called worse in LOS. Pathetic? Look in the mirror...

Feel free to locate the ignore button on here and turn me into a ghost, but thais tend to be scared of them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Thailand

On 8/1/2020 at 12:21 PM, samsensam said:

mocking thai pronunciation is pathetic and bigoted. by the way, how are your thai language skills?

just because someone's offended it doesn't make them right      To use your own words......:wai:

Spicy Zabb wings are the only thing really worth eating, other than the occasional Zinger burger.

Spicy Zabb wings, extra spicy- really difficult to get the spicy ones other than when you order in shop so you can literally point to which pieces you want.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:34 PM, Jack Hna said:

2nd this. 

Tastewise Texas is far superior but the bad news is they do not have many outlets outside BKK at present.

About 15 outlets in BKK all at PTT gas stations and 1 at a PTT in Khon kaen but the real business on Texas goes through grab and they have loads of promotions. Mexican wrap is very good. 

There are five Texas Chicken locations from south of Pattaya to Rayong,  with two of the five in Rayong.  One of the Rayong locations is on mall property with entry from the street, not inside the actual mall.

Today I was at Rama 9 Central Plaza shopping center. KFC, near the upstairs food court, 6th floor I think, had original recipe.

I was going to go back and ask why they had it, but they were too busy with the lunch crowd.

It's been my fav since they opened many years ago. Glad to have found it today. 

Edited by JohnOFphon

On 8/3/2020 at 8:41 AM, ChakaKhan said:

Phoot thai nid noi--Yindee tee dai rujak krup  Khun Sabai dee mai?  Kor thot khup--should I go to the temple and beg forgiveness?

Cos we all know thais would NEVER , ever..ever..mock us. I guess Im just the only one who is openly laughed at for even teaching myself thai, as opposed to not even trying for the fear of being mocked....So its ok for thais to do it to me, but Buddha forbid I simply "COPY' what I have observed as a Teacher there, something I paid for(degree) in an effort to help people learn another language. Some say a language that is universal and has value.

Do I speak thai anywhere else in the world apart from thailand? NO.  And yet I gave up teaching since no questions were ever asked and everyone is too scared to try, apart from sleeping, and of course copying.

Funfact I even volunteered my time and paid 2000 bt for Volunteer visa I had to travel to Bkk for, from CNX in an effort to again help, yep, thais.....the ones that double price me, and dont speak too well about me or farangs in general, but of course, Im sure im the only one this happens to....your hypocrisy is off the charts or perhaps your ignorance is the excuse...Am I wrong? Do thais NOT speak this way? IS the thai language where Rs sound like Ls?  Bs like Ps....etc...I discovered this, cos as i noted, I was a teacher there...chai krup

The irony of your post is that I learned thai mostly from copying them and learning northern dialects.....sao baht vs yee-sip baht......kao jai??      jai yen yen....mai sabai???

So before you sit here and cast stones at me take a look at your own culture and its open racism, and you dont have to go far from this site as there are many threads about it, and seem to be for quite some time

You wanna call me a bigot, up to you, Im used to being called worse in LOS. Pathetic? Look in the mirror...

Feel free to locate the ignore button on here and turn me into a ghost, but thais tend to be scared of them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Thailand

Well  said..

On 8/1/2020 at 9:32 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Said to my wife the other day, what do women and KFC have in common?

She said, no idea.

I said after your done with the breast and thighs you have a greasy box to stick your bone in.

I know, that's fowl.

A poultry thing to say!

On 8/1/2020 at 9:50 PM, chickenslegs said:

Not promoting fried chicken as a daily diet but, if you have a "Texas Chicken" branch near you, give it a try. IMHO miles better than KFC.

I recommend the Mexican Wrap, but they have non-spicey too.

Texas Chicken ร้านไก่ทอดร้านใหม่อยากให้มาลองค่าาา ++++

I have never noticed a Texas Chicken in Thailand, and I have done a good bit of traveling. where are any of the branches? Thanks, the question has now been answered.

Edited by possum1931