Innocent threat has Korat residents petrified

webfact

7 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

thai students get so much <deleted> religion in school, but how come most seem to forget what polite, respectful means in real world ?

I think it is not about Thai or not.

It is about humans to go on Sunday in church to prey God, then lie on Monday.

Humans is the same when they go to temple to hear about Buddha, or when they go to synagogue or to the mosque or any other temple (who is talking about respect and love, now we have to make the precision, it is not automatic).

It seems to human that intelligent things more difficult to appreciate and to do than stupid things.

There is nothing more accessible than ease, which is probably why there are so many fools.

And stupidity, disrespect, insolence are much more visible than intelligence, respect and humility (which by nature are discrete and... selective).

Hey   mr  Iron Tongue   those  weapons  do not have a tripod  

or that  size  magazine  ....you seem  to no  a lot of nothing  

enlarge that  pic  and take a close look 

Weapon more  like machine  gum  combat   with tripod   

Sorry   you are the  one who is  wrong bro 

yes police  15  years  so what   cannot tell a gun from a guitar   .....really  

4 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

the other party has insisted on filing a police complaint, which may lead to prosecution in the future.

Prosecution based on what? Is scaring someone a crime nowadays? Will they also prosecute ugly girls for scaring me?

depends on the country, in my country you carry that around in public and you will be lucky not to be shot by the police, you will most certainly be going to jail.

However in Thailand, probably not. In the USA you can take a bazooka with you to the Wallmart and buy a shotgun with your potatoes.????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dukeleto said:

Cutting in is a national pastime in this country where road courtesy is pretty much non existent. Unfortunately if you do practice rode courtesy and etiquette you will simply remain stationary. In the times I have allowed so one to go in front of me their look of complete bewilderment and of course no indication of thanks and what must be a conversation between them as “he must be stupid”. I’ve always maintained you can read so much from a population just from its driving etiquette.

I would go as far as to say that driving in Thailand is probably the thing I dislike most about the country as it’s nearly always an unpleasant experience.

Can you ever get such a rewarding feeling in your home country when you have reached your destination safely ?  It's an adventure every time you hit the road. Ouuhhh, I made it again !   Great satisfaction.

When I first saw the clip, it does indeed look like a weapon.
However, later on in the clip you can see the police examining it and it does have strings and a fret board. Whether he's just stuck them on some kind of homemade weapon that is capable of firing a bullet remains to be seen.

The text quotes him as giving himself up to the police and saying "It's a wooden lute" and they leave it at that.

Edited by katana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, katana said:

However, later on in the clip you can see the police examining it and it does have strings and a fret board. Whether he's just stuck them on some kind of homemade weapon that is capable of firing a bullet remains to be seen.

The text quotes him as giving himself up to the police and saying "It's a wooden lute" and they leave it at that.

Google "machine gun guitar" and you'll see they're not as uncommon as you would think.  With some looking more realistic than others. 

You can even buy 'em on Amazon, who don't sell guns...

https://www.amazon.com/Ktone-String-Electric-Guitar-Machine/dp/B00JD46TK4

Also lots of YouTubes if you wanna make your own...

Edited by impulse
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, katana said:

well I have to say I am shocked. Ordinarily it is the kind of BS story they come up with to cover something up. I would have bet money on it, however I stand corrected. the guy has done a very stupid thing however, that still stands for obvious reasons, as I previously said in other countries if you walk around brandishing that in public and threatening people you would be shot dead by the police.. they would be forgiven for thinking he was carrying an automatic weapon.. i am nervous walking around with a baguette in a carrier bag in some parts of London.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 7:43 PM, steven100 said:

all just a misunderstanding officer ...   !!   it's only my guitar 

Well____  if the enlightened ones can let a spoilt bratt off murder then it's OK for govt employees 

Edited by kiwikeith

On 8/12/2020 at 3:57 AM, sammieuk1 said:

deputy director of a school all perfectly normal in this asylum ????

you want to talk about insanity I have three letters for you. U - S - A. Mass murder is a way of life there. Killing each other over not wearing masks. President telling people to drink bleach to cure covid.