Innocent threat has Korat residents petrified

webfact

The Apostle Paul had the majority of Thai people pegged to a T in 2 Timothy 3. Does all of this ring a bell?

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Edited by fittobethaied
  • Confused 2

This video was shown on the television news the other night, and he was visited by the police afterwards and it was in fact his guitar. However, the following night on the news, footage was shown of him having a temper tantrum at his school and assaulting a male student in front of a group of other students. So this guy has a track record for violence. He should have been fired for the assault of the student, but as we all know teachers get away with all sorts of abuse in Thailand. As for the queue jumper, just another example of Thai impatience and me first attitude. Simply another example of 10 year old mentality in adult bodies.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dukeleto said:

I would go as far as to say that driving in Thailand is probably the thing I dislike most about the country as it’s nearly always an unpleasant experience.

And it should be one of the best, shouldn't it, with light traffic outside of the cities, pretty decent roads. But the reality is that you've got to constantly be on the lookout for some lunatic playing a real-life video game who comes charging out of nowhere, pulls out of a side road without looking or caring, hurls himself at you by flying over the central barrier. Driving in Thailand should be relaxing, but it's anything but.

• Like 1

Music instrument ?????? will the  coruption and lies  ever  stop  with the Police in Thailand?

Any  unfiform  seems   can do no wrong  

Unbelievable!!!! 

Ok ...  I am ex  Police  and that is a  Military  weapon  with a folded  tripod under front of  barrel section

Very high calibre  gun

How  they get  that in general population???

God  help Thailand 

20 hours ago, webfact said:

before heading to his car to pull out something that looked like a combat weapon.

Wonder what would have happened if someone shot him dead, thinking he was going to start shoot people, nothing amazes me here, crying over spilt milk, queue jumpers everywhere in Thailand, just goes to show how intelligent they are all the way to the top, where was his brass band to back him up ?

Terrorism, he terrorized not only the queen cutter, but everyone else as well.

.. needs to be stamped out 

41 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

He’s applying for bail?  Is that a misprint?

1 hour ago, TERMINATOR3AB said:

Ok ...  I am ex  Police  and that is a  Military  weapon  with a folded  tripod under front of  barrel section

Very high calibre  gun

How  they get  that in general population???

God  help Thailand 

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. 

"Very high calibre gun"... IF it's real, it would be a M16/AR15 which fires 5.56mm/ .223 inch diameter bullets, the smallest caliber used in a modern combat weapon.

Ex police huh?

22 hours ago, webfact said:

the so-called combat weapon was a modified music instrument.

Private Pike (Dad's Army UK) with a "Chicago Piano"!!

The 1.1"/75 caliber gun was an American anti-aircraft weapon of World War II, used by the ... was quickly nicknamed the Chicago Piano, possibly because it was the size of a baby grand piano and looked a little like a baby grand without its lid. The name also references the "tommy guns" used by gangsters in Chicago (ref: wikipedia)

Ian Lavender - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies ...

Modified musical instrument!!? So what exactly what is, a xylophone? Why would an employee of a school be modifying a musical instrument to look exactly like a rudy great assault weapon? Absolute load of rollocks. If you were waving that around in public in many other countries the police would most certainly be filling you full of lead for your trouble..

I can just imagine the post police shooting enquiry,, "oh no, it was only a tambourine" , "sir, it looked exactly like an assault rifle".... only in Thailand, you just could not make this rubbish up.

So, I assume he had a rifle but they are saving face, because he was employed in a school?