Thai Domestic Flights

Keeping up with daily schedule changes means your question will be challenging to answer.

Did you have a origin and destination in mind?

Schedules are NOT "back to normal", assuming normal means pre-COVID.

You can check airlines' websites, or airport departures and arrivals to get a feel for schedule/frequency.

Thai Smile

Thai VietJet Air

Bangkok Airways

AirAsia

Nok Air

Thai Lion Air

all seem to be operating many daily DOMESTIC departures ex-BKK/DMK. 

For SBIA/BKK there may be more internaitonal departures than domestic?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Schedules are not back to normal and changing any other week.

No way of a normal schedule to Phuket e.g. (for whom with zero international tourists?). No domestic flights operated by Thai Airways of course (Phuket, Chiang Mai).

(Thaismile can jump in)

Many routes have a lower frequency.

AirAsia does a significant move of flights to Suvarnabhumi.

etc.etc.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Schedules are not back to normal and changing any other week.

No way of a normal schedule to Phuket e.g. (for whom with zero international tourists?). No domestic flights operated by Thai Airways of course (Phuket, Chiang Mai).

(Thaismile can jump in)

Many routes have a lower frequency.

AirAsia does a significant move of flights to Suvarnabhumi.

etc.etc.

Yes, it looks like AA is the best choice for domestic flights at the moment.

On 8/18/2020 at 8:06 AM, mtls2005 said:

Keeping up with daily schedule changes means your question will be challenging to answer.

Did you have a origin and destination in mind?

Schedules are NOT "back to normal", assuming normal means pre-COVID.

You can check airlines' websites, or airport departures and arrivals to get a feel for schedule/frequency.

Thai Smile

Thai VietJet Air

Bangkok Airways

AirAsia

Nok Air

Thai Lion Air

all seem to be operating many daily DOMESTIC departures ex-BKK/DMK. 

For SBIA/BKK there may be more internaitonal departures than domestic?

Has Nok Air started up again, when I looked a couple of weeks ago they had shut down.

About the same time Thai Smile had a major reschedule and cancelled a lot of mid week flights, our flight back from Krabi next week being one of them, had to rebook for the Friday. 

17 hours ago, sandyf said:

Has Nok Air started up again, when I looked a couple of weeks ago they had shut down.

About the same time Thai Smile had a major reschedule and cancelled a lot of mid week flights, our flight back from Krabi next week being one of them, had to rebook for the Friday. 

Nok has been up and flying for at least 6 weeks. I think they are doing a great job in hard times. I just flew them on the 11th to Phuket and the 16th returning. They no longer have as many flights, Phuket twice a day, morning and evening flights both ways.  I left at 930am and was on Phuket before 1030 as there are so few aircraft flying.  Coming back on the return of the same flight at 1120 that left early and arrived in again less than an hour. Luggage was delivered in just 5 minutes at both airports.  For 2,000 baht RT I also had 10 kilos of checked luggage.  

So for for me Nok is up and running quite well.

5 hours ago, marin said:

Nok has been up and flying for at least 6 weeks. I think they are doing a great job in hard times. I just flew them on the 11th to Phuket and the 16th returning. They no longer have as many flights, Phuket twice a day, morning and evening flights both ways.  I left at 930am and was on Phuket before 1030 as there are so few aircraft flying.  Coming back on the return of the same flight at 1120 that left early and arrived in again less than an hour. Luggage was delivered in just 5 minutes at both airports.  For 2,000 baht RT I also had 10 kilos of checked luggage.  

So for for me Nok is up and running quite well.

About 3 weeks ago when I went to the website it was dead. Appears there is a facebook page of people complaining about not being able to book, Nok Air response is try again.