Bedridden and poor old man lashes out at authorities after arrest for growing medicinal ganja

rooster59

22 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Visits to hospitals and doctors had all failed to make him feel better but when he got some dried ganja from another person and boiled it up to make tea he felt much better.

I feel better after a couple of beers, can I build a micro brewery next to my place?

????

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I feel better after a couple of beers, can I build a micro brewery next to my place?

????

Correction, I think You can in Cambodia (or maybe it's Laos, not sure) :cool:

Edited by Dap
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fangless said:

Did you read my previous post?  You have no idea what you are talking about as you do not know what if any current affairs I keep abreast of.

Yada Yada ... guess you don't know how Google works yet, eh?

• Haha 2

On 8/22/2020 at 5:57 PM, robblok said:

They should just hurry up and legalise the stuff. Though they then also should test people for driving while high. I like drugs but not  people who use them when driving a car or motorbike. Otherwise if they dont bother people just let them do it. 

On 8/22/2020 at 7:45 PM, fangless said:

If you are "high" how do you know if you are driving a car or a motorbike or anything else?

Or your impact on others.

8 hours ago, philosphrstone said:

Did I miss something, I thought the story was about marijuana?  You sound like you are confusing it with a dangerous drug, such as methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, or alcohol!

Yes you did miss something!  I was responding to and using the words from post No4.

PS;  Definition of high from m-Webster dictionary;  intoxicated by or as if by a drug or alcohol

Edited by fangless

On 8/22/2020 at 4:44 PM, rooster59 said:

Visits to hospitals and doctors had all failed to make him feel better but when he got some dried ganja from another person and boiled it up to make tea he felt much better.

All life is suffering . Buddha said this ...

Now there is one plant that helps to improve health and leads to less suffering ... and this plant is made illegal by law .

Crazy world we are living in ... and crazy laws .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RocketDog said:

Thanks for your expert medical opinion. 

I've heard that it also causes normal people to rape, pillage, and burn as well as producing deformed babies, even in men!  

Like you, I have no reason to believe otherwise. Of course I never really took the time to study the issue myself. I just depend on more educated and informed people like yourself. 

Thank you for the first honest response against all the stupid hype about the lack of expert medical opinion,

So I assume you will now back me and other like minded people in trying to stop any further fake news about all present day illegal activities in Thailand!

Edited by fangless

16 minutes ago, fangless said:

Thank you for the first honest response against all the stupid hype about the lack of expert medical opinion,

So I assume you will now back me and other like minded people in trying to stop any further fake news about all present day illegal activities in Thailand!

No. This is about an old dude drinking tea laced with some ganja to ease his pain.

Nothing at all to do with any other deflection.

At least you admit you were trolling. So your posts should be deleted.

Edited by Sujo
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, brianthainess said:

show me ONE recorded death

Why did you bring death into this?  Nobody else has until now.

But if you want to discuss deaths caused by people using illegal drugs then that is a new subject.

PS;  Harp on as much as you want  about your wished for utopia but just remember that the drugs under discussion in this topic are at present illegal for non medically prescribed use. 

4 minutes ago, Sujo said:

No. This is about an old dude drinking tea laced with some ganja to ease his pain.

Nothing at all to do with any other deflection.

It is about the use of illegal drugs. And long may they continue to be banned and all abusers brought to justice as with all other laws.

Edited by fangless
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, fangless said:

Why did you bring death into this?  Nobody else has until now.

But if you want to discuss deaths caused by people using illegal drugs then that is a new subject.

PS;  Harp on as much as you want  about your wished for utopia but just remember that the drugs under discussion in this topic are at present illegal for non medically prescribed use. 

And its not worth the money, time, effort, resources to do anything.

Do you want 20 swat teams on every road checking for j walkers also. Its illegal.

• Confused 1

Just now, fangless said:

It is about the use of illegal drugs. And long may they continue to be banned and all abusers banged up.

Talk about a sledgehammer to squash a grape attitude.

With your way of thinking the police and courts will be tied up with non events while serious crimes are never caught because, well its illegal.

Id hate to see the police and court tax payers bill in that utopia.

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Do you want 20 swat teams on every road checking for j walkers also. Its illegal.

One on each  road to reduce the death rate would help!

4 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Talk about a sledgehammer to squash a grape attitude.

With your way of thinking the police and courts will be tied up with non events while serious crimes are never caught because, well its illegal.

Id hate to see the police and court tax payers bill in that utopia.

So you pick which laws to obey do you?

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Sujo said:

Half the citizens in Thailand would have to deputized to enforce the helmet laws. 

That number would promptly be halved since they would have to arrest each other first.