Proof of insurance letter.

I will not bore you with the details but I have been trying to get a CoE and new non-o to enter Thailand from Indonesia.  I am using the medical tourist route.  I have all the paperwork listed on the website with the letters of acceptance from the hospital etc.

I mailed the documents over a month ago.  I didn't hear anything and the two emails I sent were returned undeliverable.   There has been no communication at all.

So i contacted the hospital and asked if they could check the status.   They got back two days latter saying the embassy said I didn't include the required insurance proof.  Of course I did but I suspect they want some specific format.  I asked the hospital what they were looking for and all they would say is provide the letters.   Which I have done.... and the circle continues. 

My question is for anyone who has received a CoE based on medical need.  What did your proof letter look like or contain?  I can try to get some else from the insurance company but I don't know what to ask for.

Any help would be appreciated. 

16 minutes ago, Wars said:

Something like this will work. Its gotta mention the $100k coverage and covid 19. 

117600990_3167497843306154_8278947250671197917_n.png

Thanks,  I have letters from my insurance carrier but they are more written in paragraph form.  I am thinking the problem might be that my carrier wrote there is "no lifetime limit" on coverage rather than a number.  That is my best guess.  I will try and send a request for something Ike this.

On 8/22/2020 at 9:40 AM, AKJeff said:

Thanks,  I have letters from my insurance carrier but they are more written in paragraph form.  I am thinking the problem might be that my carrier wrote there is "no lifetime limit" on coverage rather than a number.  That is my best guess.  I will try and send a request for something Ike this.

I believe your coverage letter must be specific as to the coverage limits ($100,000 USD minimum coverage) and if it's an insurer outside Thailand it must also specifically state the coverage is valid in Thailand or any destination country.   Others will chime in here to expand or correct me.