Black man shot in back by police in Wisconsin city, governor says, curfew imposed

snoop1130

12 minutes ago, Sujo said:

He didnt have a knife. It was in the car, and 3 officers could not stop him going to the car after he told them he had one there.

I have shown several links that state he admitted to having a knife, police were shouting for him to "Drop the knife" before he was shot, him resisting and being tased, police scanner audio of the cops knowing his identity and outstanding warrants. 

I would like for you to just provide one single credible link that states he was unarmed and didn't have a knife. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

The reverse is also true. 

Democrat management has continually shown to be woefully inept, either intentionally or unintentionally, or both, at managing this crisis and chaos. They flat-out refuse the advise of their own police force, they dont protect their cities, and do not want and/or pontificate about federal help. 

So, if the democrat is elected - Are they gonna all of a sudden take federal help and do what it takes to ensure public safety - thereby admitting they are allowing all this to happen over pure politics and the election?

Which is not the reverse.

Unfortunately you refuse to answer the issue.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Unfortunately you refuse to answer the issue.

I refuse to allow you to do like the politicians are trying to do and allow chaos in the streets so that their guy gets elected. The very premise of this is terrorism, and allowing it to happen so you can ask the question "How can donald trump fix this" is absurd because the problem is not of his doing in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Disagree with you on that.

But your post does raise the question, if Trump can fix it, as he claims, why can he only fix it after the election, not now?

I can answer that....because Trump wants to scare the cr*p out of his Maganites and basically tell them "Only I can stop this but I will not wave my magic wand and use my infinity stones until you vote me in for 12 more years..."

And they swallow it hook line and sinker....

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

I can answer that....because Trump wants to scare the cr*p out of his Maganites and basically tell them "Only I can stop this but I will not wave my magic wand and use my infinity stones until you vote me in for 12 more years..."

Eight years is the maximum any USA President can serve for, so, it would be a maximum of four more years

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

I refuse to allow you to do like the politicians are trying to do and allow chaos in the streets so that their guy gets elected. The very premise of this is terrorism, and allowing it to happen so you can ask the question "How can donald trump fix this" is absurd because the problem is not of his doing in the first place.

He says he can fix it after the election. So why not now? That was the question, clearly stated, unfortunately you came up with your own.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Then republicans are lying when they say it will be better under trump.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Guess what....a president's job is to fix problems that are not of his doing...basically that is in the job description... what you are saying is Donald Trump is a weak leader (which I agree with) because he can not fix a problem unless he started it himself. Of course he has a history of not fixing problems that "are not of his doing". 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, stevenl said:

He says he can fix it after the election. So why not now? That was the question, clearly stated, unfortunately you came up with your own.

Source for “he can fix it after the election” otherwise you’re fabricating a question for a statement that was never even made. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Hes not a murderer. 

You're guessing. If the prosecutors find e.g. statements he's made on social media indicating he did go out that night with the intention to kill someone he's a 1st degree murderer.

And since he clearly is not the sharpest knife in the drawer I wouldn't be surprised if they find just that.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Was all your post sarcasm, or just parts of your post ?

If so, could you highlight the sarcastic parts and the non sarcastic bits in future posts ?, Just so we know which is which

Edited by CorpusChristie
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Just watch the RNC.

Thought so, you’re just making stuff up as per usual. 

Most of the attacks coming from the RNC and Trumps campaign are directed at Biden and the lack of dem leadership causing all this chaos. Which is literally and specifically correct by any available metric. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Guess what....a president's job is to fix problems that are not of his doing...basically that is in the job description... what you are saying is Donald Trump is a weak leader (which I agree with) because he can not fix a problem unless he started it himself. Of course he has a history of not fixing problems that "are not of his doing". 

The left, and you, clearly think that people are stupid enough to believe all that - even when there’s overwhelming proof of the contrary. 

On what planet can refusing federal help to aid in street chaos be spun as trumps fault. 

If is sends the guard in, you call him a fascist sending in stormtroopers, and when he doesn’t and waits for states to request it, you say he’s a weak leader. 

You know you’re doing it. I know you’re doing it. Millions of Americans know the Democrats are doing it on purpose, and if Joe Biden gets elected and all of a sudden federal aid gets requested and sent, it’ll be proof that all this chaos was 100% intentional and orchestrated on purpose. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

You're guessing. If the prosecutors find e.g. statements he's made on social media indicating he did go out that night with the intention to kill someone he's a 1st degree murderer.

And since he clearly is not the sharpest knife in the drawer I wouldn't be surprised if they find just that.

You’ve been “guessing” this whole thread, that’s been obvious since the beginning. 

There’s audio and video of the kid cleaning graffiti, saying he’s there to help anyone who needs it, overwhelming and brutally graphic evidence all over the internet of him defending himself, and there’s literally no evidence whatsoever for you or anyone else to suspect or assume he was a white supremacist on a mission to kill people, but we all know that’s the spin you want to take hold. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

The left, and you, clearly think that people are stupid enough to believe all that - even when there’s overwhelming proof of the contrary. 

On what planet can refusing federal help to aid in street chaos be spun as trumps fault. 

If is sends the guard in, you call him a fascist sending in stormtroopers, and when he doesn’t and waits for states to request it, you say he’s a weak leader. 

You know you’re doing it. I know you’re doing it. Millions of Americans know the Democrats are doing it on purpose, and if Joe Biden gets elected and all of a sudden federal aid gets requested and sent, it’ll be proof that all this chaos was 100% intentional and orchestrated on purpose. 

He can do it but he wont because he wants political gain from it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sujo said:

We will end the lawlesness and rioting and we will end it now.

or maybe we wont. He can do it but he wont.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-considering-move-invoke-insurrection-act-n1221326

And if did, which I fully believe he should, you’d be the first one on the stormtrooper/peaceful protest bandwagon. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Was all your post sarcasm, or just parts of your post ?

If so, could you highlight the sarcastic parts and the non sarcastic bits in future posts ?, Just so we know which is which

Just for you Corpus...

1. Does Trump have a magic wand and infinity stones? (that was sarcasm...unless you truly think he does)

2. Has Trump not said "If you want to drive them crazy chant "12 more years" and implied he is entitled to four more extra years because Obama "spied" on him last election...laughable (not sarcasm)

In my future posts I will not provide crib notes for you.,....sorry

2 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

These shootings happened in Democrat controlled cities, and Democrat mayors and governors either refuse federal help or hamstring their police force in response or both. 

In no way can any of chaos thats been happening over the last few months be attributed to anything Donald Trump has done. 

And I would say all this ongoing criminal anarchy is going on because of what Trump has not done. That is months ago declaring national emergency and sending active and reserve military troops with martial law when needed. If not enough space in local jails then military bases for detention. When the saps for state and local governments do nothing, it is high time this is stopped properly. 

1 minute ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Just for you Corpus...

1. Does Trump have a magic wand and infinity stones? (that was sarcasm...unless you truly think he does)

2. Has Trump not said "If you want to drive them crazy chant "12 more years" and implied he is entitled to four more extra years because Obama "spied" on him last election...laughable (not sarcasm)

In my future posts I will not provide crib notes for you.,....sorry

Just post what you mean in future , sarcasm never comes across well in the written word, especially on a forum where many people have opinions that make no logical sense 

• Like 2