Black man shot in back by police in Wisconsin city, governor says, curfew imposed

snoop1130

Did i read this correct, fired 7 shots and only 4 hit him?

He was literally 1 foot from him, blind freddy could have hit him. So the other 3 bullets could have hit his kids.

Thats some serious misjudgment of the danger.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I asked the same questions earlier in this thread -- where was Mom when he was posting online videos assembling and shooting his rifles... and again... where was Mom when he was out late the other night and traveling 20+ miles away from home with his rifles and related gear?  Did she even know he was going out loaded?  And if so, what exactly did she think he was going to be up to?

perhaps he was returning home from a day at the rifle range.

On 8/28/2020 at 5:46 PM, kingdong said:

whilst ignoring the order of a law enforcement officer.

Wait...what>

Nononono...no gun!

A knife that was found on the car floor, while at the same time, the cops ordered him to drop it, while he was walking away...something something...excuses for 7 shots in the back!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I thought I saw in one of the articles I read referring to her as "a single mom".  I haven't seen any mention of a present father that I can recall.

Oh no...an absent father?

Wait...where have i heard that before?

In the context of condeming people of a certain colour and their upbringing...

I just can't put my finger on it!

• Haha 2

By the way: the "molotow cocktail" that was alledgedly thrown at the poor fragile kid...was none!

It was a plastik- bag with "something" in it, but sure as hell no molotow cocktail!

And the guy, who hit the immaculately innocent little boy with a skateboard, was actually NOT hitting him at all. 

He had his skateboard under his arm, as he reached for the toddler with the deadly weapon and was shot!

I wonder what other lies will be coming out soon!

Oh...and before you ask for sources: you first!

Sources for the criminal past of the 2 guys, who were shot!

You know sex offender paedophile, drugged and guns...all that BS!

• Like 2

On 8/25/2020 at 7:38 AM, BritManToo said:

Not irony, the police are employed to stop crime, and here they are committing crimes.

What's their justification for shooting someone, who's unarmed, in the back more than once?

The police need to know, if they shoot an unarmed person they will lose their job and spend the rest of their life in jail.

Get with the program! They committed no crime. The criminal was an ex-Felon and was going to be served with an arrest warrant. He decided to disobey Police Orders and STOP. Nope, this criminal decided to run to the front seat of the vehicle where a knife was found to be on the floor! His intent was to fight fully armed Police with a knife rather than get arrested. Well, he got shot 7 times for his misdeed. Let a Lesson to ALL be learned from this: Never take a knife to a Gun Fight!

21 hours ago, The Barmbeker said:

By the way: the "molotow cocktail" that was alledgedly thrown at the poor fragile kid...was none!

It was a plastik- bag with "something" in it, but sure as hell no molotow cocktail!

And the guy, who hit the immaculately innocent little boy with a skateboard, was actually NOT hitting him at all. 

He had his skateboard under his arm, as he reached for the toddler with the deadly weapon and was shot!

I wonder what other lies will be coming out soon!

Oh...and before you ask for sources: you first!

Sources for the criminal past of the 2 guys, who were shot!

You know sex offender paedophile, drugged and guns...all that BS!

By the way: isn't it funny how Trayvon Martin was a dangerous menacing monster to that **** Zimmerman...and this gun- wielding moron is a frail little kid!?

...when they were both 17!

I can't quiet figure out, what the difference between the two is...

It will remain a mistery, I guess!

7 hours ago, SinCityGr8One said:

Get with the program! They committed no crime. The criminal was an ex-Felon and was going to be served with an arrest warrant. He decided to disobey Police Orders and STOP. Nope, this criminal decided to run to the front seat of the vehicle where a knife was found to be on the floor! His intent was to fight fully armed Police with a knife rather than get arrested. Well, he got shot 7 times for his misdeed. Let a Lesson to ALL be learned from this: Never take a knife to a Gun Fight!

What a heap of steaming BS!

The "criminal" was not even what they were there for!

Did he have the knife in his hand, while walking away? Because the cops allegedly ordered him to drop it!

If it was IN THE CAR...then what was he to drop?

Get with the program yourself!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/31/2020 at 2:47 PM, Saint Nick said:

Did he have the knife in his hand, while walking away? Because the cops allegedly ordered him to drop it!

He went to grab the knife from the car, as the knife was on the floor , he most probably had the knife in his hand and he dropped it , otherwise the knife would still be in the shelf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

He went to grab the knife from the car, as the knife was on the floor , he most probably had the knife in his hand and he dropped it , otherwise the knife would still be in the shelf

It was the Mr. Black, with the Knife, On the floor.

Well, probably, according to the new resident detective.

On 8/31/2020 at 2:47 AM, Saint Nick said:

Whether or not the police were brought to the scene because of Jacob Black is completely irrelevant. Did he have a knife in his hand? I don't know. Maybe:

Jacob-Blake-Knife-In-Hand-728x381.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

Whether or not the police were brought to the scene because of Jacob Black is completely irrelevant. Did he have a knife in his hand? I don't know. Maybe:

Good post. Immaterial as to whether the perp had a weapon available. Mr Black unilaterally decided that a lawful request to stop wasn't to his taste and he was therefore correctly dispatched to ensure life was preserved, just not his life.  

The law is the law is the law.  Amen.

• Thanks 1