Do You Single Guys Come For Thai Women?

SamuiJens

I've heard so many that come to Thailand for vacations, year after year, that it's NOT the women, BUT as I see it the single guys, and women, come here for the (cheap) sex and nice women (men). Be honest and tell me what else you come for, if not women? And if you mainly come for the women?

Wondering of the honesty of ppl here. :o

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Business, Thai culture, temples, wild animals, food, weather, beach, diving - all things thai I'd expect would be the correct answer. :D Oh and happened to meet the love of my life in Thailand. :D So in the end there are many reasons, don't overlook them for the tired cheap shag cliche. :o

I've heard so many that come to Thailand for vacations, year after year, that it's NOT the women, BUT as I see it the single guys, and women, come here for the (cheap) sex and nice women (men). Be honest and tell me what else you come for, if not women? And if you mainly come for the women?

Wondering of the honesty of ppl here. :o

You felt the need to ask that question in public? Why didn't you just grab the bull at the horns and asked yourself? ... Go, get a life - rather than have your world spinning around that keyboard.

There are so many guys who BS about how they come for everything EXCEPT the women. Yes, Thailand is a great country, but at the end of the day, there are many great countries in the world. The vast majority of guys who come to Thailand come for the women indeed- anything else is they spout is mainly <deleted>.

And yes, I love Thailand. But would I have come 3 times in the last year if it wasnt for the women??? I dont think so...... by the way, I'm not just talking about the bargirls. Obviously they come into it too from time to time ;-)

I love being far and away from home and at the same time feeling just as safe. I can come to Thailand and be given an unlimited choice of inexpensive foods to eat. Walk the streets and am greeted with cheer by touts and vendors and enjoying the splendid differences in how we live.

I enjoy the cheap taxi or private car rides, the cheap flights from Bangkok to Chiang Mai or Phuket....

I like eating fresh picked, fresh steamed/roasted corn while walking about with no particular destination in mind.

I like paying 300 baht for a 1 hour massage and 250 baht for a 1 hour foot massage.

I like sitting on the beach in the chairs of an attentive/playful staff who seem only to happy to remember me from past visits.

I like buying the inexpensive clothes, that can't be found in my part of the USA and seem to have so many at home asking me where I got it.

I enjoy that my meager earnings can unlock doors for me in ways that it could never do here at home..

And the best part???? The more I come the better it gets because I seem to understand it all just a little bit better than I did before... :o

There are so many guys who bullshit and bang on about how they come for everything EXCEPT the women. Yes, Thailand is a great country, but at the end of the day, there are many great countries in the world. The vast majority of guys who come to Thailand come for the women indeed- anything else is they spout is mainly <deleted>.

And yes, I love Thailand. But would I have come 3 times in the last year if it wasnt for the women??? I dont think so...... by the way, I'm not just talking about the bargirls. Obviously they come into it too from time to time ;-)

Thanx for your honesty!

There are so many guys who bullshit and bang on about how they come for everything EXCEPT the women. Yes, Thailand is a great country, but at the end of the day, there are many great countries in the world. The vast majority of guys who come to Thailand come for the women indeed- anything else is they spout is mainly <deleted>.

I am not sure if you are aware of this but there are actually women outside of Thailand. While you may like to visit as a sex tourist, there are other reasons for being here.

I am not sure if you are aware of this but there are actually women outside of Thailand. While you may like to visit as a sex tourist, there are other reasons for being here.

In the end I could care less if someone soul reason for coming to thailand is shagging. More important things to do in this world then worrying about what someone else is doing. :o

In the end I could care less if someone soul reason for coming to thailand is shagging. More important things to do in this world then worrying about what someone else is doing. :o

If you couldn't care less why someone else comes to Thailand, why bother giving your opinion in a thread titled 'do you single guys come for Thai women?'.

Totally agree.

Actually, thinking now about people who actually come to live in Thailand tho.....one of the only things that would potentially put me off living in Thailand long-term tho is the, erm, "calibre" of expats. I'm not saying people who come on here, but in general, some of the vilest and strangest people I've ever met have been long-term expats or 'sexpats'. In contrast to say, Switzerland (where I'm an expat), the people who live / visit Thailand tend to be a very different demographic...........

In the end I could care less if someone soul reason for coming to thailand is shagging. More important things to do in this world then worrying about what someone else is doing. :D

If you couldn't care less why someone else comes to Thailand, why bother giving your opinion in a thread titled 'do you single guys come for Thai women?'.

Touche, garro. :o I go there to chill out at every opportunity. Thai girls? There's a house full just round the corner, we're falling over them in Frankfurt and Berlin. They're OK but I prefer the Polish and Russian girls. That's not to say I don't indulge in LOS when the mood's on me but sex is so easy to find everywhere else, I tell the absolute truth when I say: cheap holiday, friendly people, sunshine, good food and a chance to come together with my Oz relatives in Phuket or Patt.

In the end I could care less if someone soul reason for coming to thailand is shagging. More important things to do in this world then worrying about what someone else is doing. :D

Totally agree.

Actually, thinking now about people who actually come to live in Thailand tho.....one of the only things that would potentially put me off living in Thailand long-term tho is the, erm, "calibre" of expats. I'm not saying people who come on here, but in general, some of the vilest and strangest people I've ever met have been long-term expats or 'sexpats'. In contrast to say, Switzerland (where I'm an expat), the people who live / visit Thailand tend to be a very different demographic...........

And you're dead right too LOSd, bunch of miserable buggers if you ask me. Think they own the place. :o

Funny replys, some won't admit they "hire" a girl for sex, and then you have the ones that love talking about it.

Whole point was the honesty on said subject!

And well said of of the dude who asked Britmavrick why he is giving an opinion.......... :D:o Brit

Edited by SamuiJens

You know you're right qwertz. It bugs me a bit though that people came take a few trips to thailand and make such negative assertions about those who choose to visit or live in LOS. People are very different, with different motives, even within small groups.

I came to thailand after i met my wife in SG............im not here for the women but its rather the lady who brought me here.....there are many more things tat thailand can offer which farang land doesnt have ....but women..? Every part of the world has tat....cheers chongaew

Funny replys, some won't admit they "hire" a girl for sex, and then you have the ones that love talking about it.

Maybe they won't admit to it because they don't do it. There are still some people in the world who would find it morally 'wrong' to do so.

What's up, SJ? Wasn't I honest enough? Sorry if I didn't give you enough input on how often, how much I pay and how it was for me. :o I thought the thread was about why go there if not fot the girls.

Well Jen's I replied because you asked if not the ladies then what? You got your answer - if you'd rather not to hear the truth then thats up to you.

:D

garro- don't think morals have nought to do with it. :o

Edited by britmaveric

What's up, SJ? Wasn't I honest enough? Sorry if I didn't give you enough input on how often, how much I pay and how it was for me. :o I thought the thread was about why go there if not fot the girls.

Qwertz, you got me wrong, your posts where the MOST honest til now, well said. And , NO, Im not interested in the details. LOL

Edited by SamuiJens

Well Jen's I replied because you asked if not the ladies then what? You got your answer - if you'd rather not to hear the truth.

Brit - I disagree, there are single guys who come to Thailand who wouldn't dream of going with a Thai women (especially a BG) because they feel it would be morally wrong. Agree with them or not that is how they feel.

There are also those who don't fancy Thai women. I remember going to Koh Samui a few years ago and I had no interest in Thai women, there were plenty of western single women there on holiday availible for sex.

Jens - well why did you come mate?? :o

First of all, the climate, and the ocean, Brit, no offence, man, but that dude, did make a point. And alot are afraid their wife might find out!! Know Im happily married!

Have a nice night, :D

Robski, I do, we are some that had this as a topic of interest and a bet!!!

Edited by SamuiJens

Okay, SJ, no offence taken or intended.

P.S. Garro I don't know many people with morals, maybe ten in my life and none of them were churchgoers.

I'm not a churchgoer/Christian but I do have 'morals' (or a better term would be a personal code of conduct). I am not saying that something is right or wrong, but I know that if I feel uncomfortable about doing something I won't enjoy doing it. I have met other similar people in Thailand.

Well Jen's I replied because you asked if not the ladies then what? You got your answer - if you'd rather not to hear the truth.

Brit - I disagree, there are single guys who come to Thailand who wouldn't dream of going with a Thai women (especially a BG) because they feel it would be morally wrong. Agree with them or not that is how they feel.

There are also those who don't fancy Thai women. I remember going to Koh Samui a few years ago and I had no interest in Thai women, there were plenty of western single women there on holiday availible for sex.

I would give Garro right about the women on Samui, you can almost take your pick.

The vast majority of guys who come to Thailand come for the women indeed- anything else is they spout is mainly <deleted>.

I think statements like this make the guys who do come just for the women feel more comfortable with it (everyone else is doing it), but they do so by trying to paint everyone as being the same as them and that's not the case.

Be who you are and be honest about it yes, but accept the fact that others can think differently than you without being full of s*it.

The vast majority of guys who come to Thailand come for the women indeed- anything else is they spout is mainly <deleted>.

I think statements like this make the guys who do come just for the women feel more comfortable with it (everyone else is doing it), but they do so by trying to paint everyone as being the same as them and that's not the case.

Be who you are and be honest about it yes, but accept the fact that others can think differently than you without being full of s*it.

Agree 100% cdnvic

I would give Garro right about the women on Samui, you can almost take your pick.

sexpats coming to Samui for Western birds? Now thats not very moral..... :D