Do You Single Guys Come For Thai Women?

SamuiJens

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny replys, some won't admit they "hire" a girl for sex, and then you have the ones that love talking about it.

Whole point was the honesty on said subject!

Maybe they won't admit to it because they don't do it. There are still some people in the world who would find it morally 'wrong' to do so.

They are the ones that pretend that the monthly stipend to their "girlfriend" - that works out to be about 10 times what the sex-tourist is paying all his hookers - is totally innocent and not a payment at all. :o

The reasons people come here vary but the reason they stay is the women 95% of the time with the 5% representing gays and farang women

Did you have to pull your trousers down to obtain these figures, or do you have a special flap that opens at the back?

Fo me it is obvious: sex tourist come for sex.... Sexpats come to live in here becuase of the beautiful woman.....

But this is not the only reason becuase farangs are here. There are many other countries that offer cheap sex: Cambodia, Philipines, some latino american countries (too far away), some african countries...

I am sure that sex tourist, or sexpats are a minority, but the most notorious, the most easy to spot. You can speak in this forum with so many farangs who are family oriented, workers, and normal people who is making a living like people in any other country in the world.

Thailand has a high percentage of young population, the culture is tolerant towards relationship and sex tendencies, people is very nice, good weather, nice places to visit, you can choose to live cheap or expensive, farangs (we) live in a burble of privileges, and so many other things that together make this country unique and likeable for the majority of the people who visit it.

Where in the world can you park your car in neutral and nobody damages it?, where in the world you can have a water festival and people only throw water?(an image how dangerous would be to do the same in "developed" countries), where in the world a girl can go home after midnight alone and get there safe?, where in the world you do not listen everyday of homes broken and car stolen?......safety is another great thing in Thailand.

Beautiful girls are part of the package, but besides them, there is so much input, so much life in here. The entire "thing" is just great :o .

If only sex would be the only attractive of this country, I do not believe that we would have so many farang living in here.

The reasons people come here vary but the reason they stay is the women 95% of the time with the 5% representing gays and farang women

87% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Jim, sorry but it has to be said... your full of c**p

Beautiful girls are part of the package, but besides them, there is so much input, so much life in here. The entire "thing" is just great :D .

True enough, but female attention is still the main thing that draws most male expats to Thailand and keeps them here.

Many of them don't consider themselves sex-pats because they don't pay for sex directly, but they do take advantage of the poverty and their greater wealth to get more and younger girlfriends and/or wives that they wouldn't be able to get back home and if one leaves them, they just get a new one.

In my eyes, most of us are here for the same reason. Some of us are just less full of s__t. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

I dont think for a second these guys would be so loud and frank about this sort of thing in their own countries. In fact, im sure they would be ashamed to talk so publicly.

If I was paying for sex, I would never broadcast it.

I used to think that only old men and cripples paid for sex, yet in Thailand, it appears to be something many Farangs brag about :o

Bragging about how many girls you have paid for sex is as stupid as bragging about the ability to breathe...........Pointless, cos anybody can do it.

not anybody can pay for sex, many a bargirl bemoan the fact young guys have many many power but no money.....lol.

where all these farang women who come for boys. one would think they would go shopping like their farang male counterparts with their gfe girl.

btw arent we all anynomous, so if guys broadcast they buy sex, who really cares.

Edited by blizzard

Fo me it is obvious: sex tourist come for sex.... Sexpats come to live in here becuase of the beautiful woman.....

But this is not the only reason becuase farangs are here. There are many other countries that offer cheap sex: Cambodia, Philipines, some latino american countries (too far away), some african countries...

Correct, there are many other countries offering beautiful women, but the cheapness of the whores here combined with their beauty and lack of common sense is the key factor in attracting whore mongers.

I am sure that sex tourist, or sexpats are a minority, but the most notorious, the most easy to spot. You can speak in this forum with so many farangs who are family oriented, workers, and normal people who is making a living like people in any other country in the world.

I agree, a lot of long term foriegners here family orientated workers or retirees. The sexpats and whore mongers make up a very small portion of the long term foriegners here, but they make up a large portion of the short term visitors.

Thailand has a high percentage of young population, the culture is tolerant towards relationship and sex tendencies, people is very nice, good weather, nice places to visit, you can choose to live cheap or expensive, farangs (we) live in a burble of privileges, and so many other things that together make this country unique and likeable for the majority of the people who visit it.

Where in the world can you park your car in neutral and nobody damages it?, where in the world you can have a water festival and people only throw water?(an image how dangerous would be to do the same in "developed" countries), where in the world a girl can go home after midnight alone and get there safe?, where in the world you do not listen everyday of homes broken and car stolen?......safety is another great thing in Thailand.

You forgot to mention all the ones who get raped............

Beautiful girls are part of the package, but besides them, there is so much input, so much life in here. The entire "thing" is just great :o .

It is also very hard for a lot of people to migrate here and it's almost impossible for people to get PR and citizenship. This is a big flaw in the entire package Thailand has to offer and is a big reason for people leaving. Many people, Thais and yourself included complain about how hard it is to migrate to western countries and how many racial problems you have to deal with, well, it is just the same for us foriegners here. Unless your married, it's very hard for the "normal or less fortunate" person to migrate here and a yearly visa is about as good as one can get, forget about staying here long term. Then to be called racist terms such as "Farang" and occasionally be subject to a higher pricing system, so, not everything is just great.............

If only sex would be the only attractive of this country, I do not believe that we would have so many farang living in here.

What exactally is "farang" and what does it mean?

Is it similar to westerners calling Asian migrants to western countries Asians?

If a Thai comes to farangland does a Thai become a farang, or is farang only a racist term applied to white, different, handsome, rich looking foriegners in Thailand?

Edited by aussiestyle1983

where in the world a girl can go home after midnight alone and get there safe?, where in the world you do not listen everyday of homes broken and car stolen?......safety is another great thing in Thailand.

Im not tooo sure about tat....

True enough, but female attention is still the main thing that draws most male expats to Thailand and keeps them here.

Let assume that your are racially discriminated and abused (as people from third world countries are in developed countries)

Let assume that you are unsafe

Let assume that the cost of living is high

Let assume that the weather is awfull

Let assume that people is nasty.....

Would you stay, even for the woman?

I know many young man on his 20s and they do not pay for sex......so to generalize it is a little but to be full of what you say...

I know many young man on his 20s and they do not pay for sex......so to generalize it is a little but to be full of what you say...

Why aren't these great STUDS at home shagging beautiful Western women who speak their language and share their great intellects, educations and culture?

Because they CAN'T! :o

Why aren't these great STUDS at home shagging beautiful Western women who speak their language and share their great intellects, educations and culture?

:D So true...............

But, even some of the ones who can don't want to. Thai women are better because most of them know how to keep their mouth shut.

Edited by aussiestyle1983

I've heard so many that come to Thailand for vacations, year after year, that it's NOT the women, BUT as I see it the single guys, and women, come here for the (cheap) sex and nice women (men). Be honest and tell me what else you come for, if not women? And if you mainly come for the women?

Wondering of the honesty of ppl here. :o

I came for the water. :D

I've been living in Thailand since '86 & opened my business here in '88.

I have never met a Farang that WASN'T here for sex. That includes all of the business people I know, if there not married.

After doing business (first timers) ask, Where's the bars?

Never once had somebody ask where a Temple was. :o

lol very bad joke..but made me smirk :D

Actually this has been a very interesting thread to read. Its refreshing to read that many men here ARENT here just for the women (although nothing at all wrong with wishing to find a lovely thai partner..im talking mainly of certain men who come for (sorry to be so frank) basically a cheap lay). At one point i read some stuff on another site, and seems to be 90% talking about experiences with bg's. And along with some things ive seen first hand..i was beginning to lose some faith in human decency.. (ie: seeing some men with bg's and treating them with virtually no respect)

Also, recently I overheard two conversations that turned my stomach a bit. One was outside my apartment..an American talking to a Brit about how long he had to wait to get 'serviced'. His complaint was that there were too many tourists about, so he didnt get seen to as fast, and that hes a regular at this place and should have preferencial treatment. WTH!

The second conversation i overheard was outside in a cafe, guy next to me (two Americans..not that the country matters) talking to his friend about 'womans anatomy' (and not in a delicate way). He was as loud and frank as you can get, not even bothered that I (a woman) was sitting facing him at the next table (I just read my book and smirked at his ignorance).

The sad thing about this is not that ppl are paying for sex etc (not that i think its a good thing..just that happens in every country), is the fact that for some reason people think its OK to have a loud public conversation about it, just because its Thailand. I dont think for a second these guys would be so loud and frank about this sort of thing in their own countries. In fact, im sure they would be ashamed to talk so publicly. Why is it that because these expats (sexpats) and tourists are in Thailand they think its somehow OK to talk about women without respect?

I have never been a femanist in the sense that I male bash. I dont want to put men down, I gain nothing from that. In fact I love men, and i love the differences in our natures. But i believe that both sexes should be treated with respect.

(Apologies if I have overstepped the mark regarding forum rules. I have tried to put this in a respectful way, without quoting the real grit of what these men had said. I just felt it was relevant regarding what has been said.)

----------------------------

I have many male Thai friends in Thailand and here in the US ( since 1971). If you think those conversations were disrespectful or rude, if you heard the conversations

I've had with the Thai men you'd fall off your ivory tower... :o

I like paying 300 baht for a 1 hour massage and 250 baht for a 1 hour foot massage.

================================================================================

=======================

300 baht per hour! Is it really that expensive now?

I like paying 300 baht for a 1 hour massage and 250 baht for a 1 hour foot massage.

================================================================================

=======================

300 baht per hour! Is it really that expensive now?

------------------------

I've trained at both ITM in Chiang Mai and Wat Po in BKK and used to teach Thai massage here in the states.

Last year the best price on Traditional Thai massage was 150 per hour in Samut Sakorn. This was a small place that is staffed by blind people in Kratumbaen. Probably the best Thai massage I have ever had. I would go for a three hour session almost everyday when I'm there.

I believe their blindness made then much more intuitive and sensitive to the palpation of the soft tissues and bones.

The other prices are pretty standard standard now. I've even seen higher.

:D So true...............

But, even some of the ones who can don't want to. Thai women are better because most of them know how to keep their mouth shut.

IN MY EXPERIENCE THEY ARE USUALLY KEEN TO GET YOU OFF QUICK AND CAN BE ON THE NOSE !

I have many male Thai friends in Thailand and here in the US ( since 1971). If you think those conversations were disrespectful or rude, if you heard the conversations

nah..im well aware that some people can stoop to even lower levels.

I was merely pointing out a couple of base level scenarios dude.

I have never met a Farang that WASN'T here for sex. That includes all of the business people I know, if there not married.

Perhaps you look like the sort of person who would know where a bar is rather than a temple. The fact that you have never met a Farang who wasn't in Thailand for sex probably says a lot about the type of people you meet.

Perhaps you look like the sort of person who would know where a bar is rather than a temple. The fact that you have never met a Farang who wasn't in Thailand for sex probably says a lot about the type of people you meet.

I like to spend about half my time with the monks, and now that I'm no longer married, half my time with beautiful Thai girls.

It's a "Yin / Yang thing" Is that wrong? :D

i think the danger of going after the easy women over here is that after awile you may start to actually think you are a very hansum,sexyman,a movie star.its no wonder some people dont like their home country,without the same attention.

nah..im well aware that some people can stoop to even lower levels.

I was merely pointing out a couple of base level scenarios dude.

------------------------------

That's Awesome duuuuuuuuuuuuude!

not anybody can pay for sex, many a bargirl bemoan the fact young guys have many many power but no money.....lol.

where all these farang women who come for boys. one would think they would go shopping like their farang male counterparts with their gfe girl.

btw arent we all anynomous, so if guys broadcast they buy sex, who really cares.

It could be said that someone expressing these views was a complete tw@t. However, I'm sure I must be misconstruing the essence of your post, & you must, in fact, be a highly intelligent & empathetic individual. It must be my fault for not understanding your subtext... :o

BTW, as I've said before, BG's prefer older men & not for the money. Think about it...

I like to spend about half my time with the monks, and now that I'm no longer married, half my time with beautiful Thai girls.

It's a "Yin / Yang thing" Is that wrong? :D

I have no idea as I only know what is right and wrong for me.

I don't think that this thread is about right or wrong but instead about whether or not all western men come to LOS for sex. I have already stated that I didn't come for sex but some people can't accept this. It is also true that sex isn't that important to me. Some posters have a childish idea that everyone thinks the same as they do and has the same motivations. This is probably driven by fear of being viewed as a deviant. These people resort to labeling those who claim to have different motivations as 'liars'. It's a bit sad really.

farangs (we) live in a burble of privileges

I have never thought of the prohibition to own land and houses and the need to exit the country each 90days to beg a visa in a neighbouring embassy as "priviledges"...please lend me your rosy glasses and I will give it a second try.

where in the world a girl can go home after midnight alone and get there safe?

Perhaps she is safe from thieves and rapists, but what if she meets a policeman with a big knife ?