Opening Thailand to foreign tourists: Thai PM strikes cautious tone

webfact

Who want to come here now when there are so many other places to go to that are cheaper and without quarantine requirements?

And Prayut are a good friend of ccp and willing to sell out Thailand even more in return for some money for him self and his cronies.

What a bafoon he is!

18 minutes ago, leicesterguyuk said:

Oh, 1 person? I won't panic just yet. 

4 months on, hardly long term. 

And who's to know that covid caused her problems? 

Let's go with the other 99.9% of people who have had the problem (and not died) and have recovered just fine. 

What do you think is a reasonable likelihood that tens of thousands of the brightest scientific minds across the world have it all wrong and you have it right? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Submarines may just be the answer! :thumbsup:

I know what you mean. They are spending so many MILLIONS of DOLLARS on Submarines, while so many people are starving. They say that they are worried about the people, but what about the people who are starving because noone in their family can work to get food to feed them? Like all governments these days they can't see more than 2 feet in front of their faces. And in this case as well, they are just following other countries example instead of making their own policies based on what is actually happening in their own country.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

What do you think is a reasonable likelihood that tens of thousands of the brightest scientific minds across the world have it all wrong and you have it right? 

Tens of thousands of scientific minds? Like who? I have seen it reported that it may have lasting effects for some. 

So you're actually saying we should all continue to put our lives on hold to do everything possible to not catch it just in case of future problems down the line? 

Come on, get a grip. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, baansgr said:

£200 for a week in Greece, no quarantine, do what you want and the food and beer is actually cheaper than here now....No ones interested in coming here anymore

Go there then. Nothing stopping you now, or in the past. 

But beware the virus numbers are becoming high there again. 

Furtheremore, you will have to quarantine on your return to the UK. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Flying Saucage said:

I assume most of those outside Thailand among us now don't miss Thailand at all, as this corrupt xenophbic banana republic which it is.

But we do miss our families, girlfriends and friends there.

That's the only issue which counts for most of us, and this is why we can't erase this country from our memory.

That is exactly the point!
I have not seen my family for eight(!) months now.
Cheap beer and good food, here in Germany, doesn't help either.
Not to mention the double costs...

Edited by Turkleton
  • Like 2

"While recognising the hardship of the unemployed he said that economic recovery and public health must go hand in hand. "

0 COVID  => 0 THB tourism origin.

such is the minimalist link sufficient to demonstrate the real intellectual aptitudes and the terrible and limiting fears of the one who produces this kind of infantile equation.

as long as knowledge is so minimalistic, as long as things won't turn out for the better.

• Like 2

£200 for a week in Greece, no quarantine, do what you want and the food and beer is actually cheaper than here now....No ones interested in coming here anymore

Not for much longer...

Enjoy it while you are able...

Screen Shot 2563-08-26 at 12.49.03 PM.png

If you search for the number of actual deaths, you will see that they are now very very low in countries all around the world. "Cases" are rising because "Testing" is being ramped up again. Check out the meme *"Casedemic", the creators also show the death count along side similar country charts like the one above . The rtPCR test is a very unreliable gauge of real disease, i.e., actual sick people. (The inventor the rt-PCR Test, Kary Mullis said much the same. The test does not detect Viral Load, the real determinate of disease!)  The idea that an "a-systematic" person should be considered sick, until proven otherwise, smells of a driven agenda to me. IMO, WE are being All being played for the greater good of Big Pharma... and the Globalist, One World Government" agenda. 

I just saw this:  

From MarketWatch.com ... CDC Guidance Shift: No need to test those exposed to Covid-19 -but asymptomatic.

*I would add a link, but the last time I did my comment was removed.

Edited by Vee DeMarche
New Information

6 hours ago, John CS said:

I

Further globalist propaganda

The WHO calls for us to be socially controlled in this fashion from now on, this is their normal , not the citizens

They destroy your future , force you to wear masks under the fear & pretence of the virus.

Please be clear about this in your understanding the Govt has brought this, in compliance with UN & WHO, they are already talking about Global warming

They also wish to continue with the pretence of the fear of the virus in compliance with WHO, to force control on you

They are not protecting people they are enslaving you  in a new preorganized move. I admit it is difficult to comprehend ,but it is happening

It is not about public health , as there has been no public health impact ,Old infirm people are dying , 95% of society live healthy , no masks , no distancing, no lockdowns

Wake up & follow the US , take lead in that particular battle

Battle against UN, WEF, the elite

Your Govt are primarily interested parties in a global wealth transfer false flag exercise, it is certainly not about your interests , though it is about economics of the elite globalist oligarchs and technocrats

Better get back on those meds...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, watso63 said:

An incredibly difficult situation for any leader to manage. Damned if you do, damned if you don't but his main duty is to the safety of the citizens of Thailand and he knows that if any experiment to allow foreign tourism goes pear shaped his head would be on the proverbial chopping block. 

I'm waiting to see how the virus reacts during the coming cold northern hemispheres winter.

LOL so very easy to open to freely allow responsible tourists in. But the Uthorities need a brain to implement the policy. So yes cancel watch the country crumbled 

6 minutes ago, tomauasia said:

LOL so very easy to open to freely allow responsible tourists in. But the Uthorities need a brain to implement the policy. So yes cancel watch the country crumbled 

How would they determine who is responsible? That rules out pretty much all of the western world and possibly a lot of Asia too. Cases are in the thousands per day in a lot of Europe and even in the tens of thousands elsewhere so that tells us people can't be trusted. After all, the ideology in Thailand is zero local cases and nothing else is acceptable. 

16 hours ago, baansgr said:

Son just went there with wife and 2 kids, € 1,700 for 15 days. Flight and transfer included. Can you beat that Thailand ?

16 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Beer is cheeper almost every place than here, but im sure you can't get mean 40 bth in Greece! Even long time when i was last in Greece. And i don't know any people who want go Greece! I know many who want come Thailand.

Nobody flies halfway around the world AND spends 14 days in quarantine, just to enjoy a THB 40 meal. Is that really your strongest argument? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Saint Nick said:

All the people who say that no one wants to come to Thailand: in our company we have daily requests, from October onwards!

Yes...it is not the quantity of pre- Covid, but the potential to get at least some decent number of people interested is absolutely there!

But...with this constant yes no mayby no no absolutely not maybe yes- course, this is going nowhere!

As well with the absolutely mindnumbingly stupid 14 days of quaranteen, 100.000 $ coverage insurance and 72 hour- Covid - test!

I wish, some people would just sit down together and come up with a plan!

ANY PLAN!

...but then I wake up and remember, where I am! 

Daily requests, what happens when you inform them about the restrictions/rules, are they still interested ? People is saying nobody wants to come to Thailand with this stupid restrictions you mention your self.

They have to make a decision by September 26. Open up with no quarantine and definitely increase infections or some kind of quarantine 7-14 or 21 days. 

No quarantine will definitely cause hysteria when cases rise and another lock down. Then those who don't want to or can't be stuck there will be.

I looked at this from all view. The best possible outcome at this time would be  7 day approved beach resort or hotel quarantine. Test negative to leave phuket and travel freely.  Agreement to test again on day 14 and/or 21. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Shey420 said:

They have to make a decision by September 26. Open up with no quarantine and definitely increase infections or some kind of quarantine 7-14 or 21 days. 

No quarantine will definitely cause hysteria when cases rise and another lock down. Then those who don't want to or can't be stuck there will be.

I looked at this from all view. The best possible outcome at this time would be  7 day approved beach resort or hotel quarantine. Test negative to leave phuket and travel freely.  Agreement to test again on day 14 and/or 21. 

Far too logical ????

• Like 1

17 hours ago, watso63 said:

An incredibly difficult situation for any leader to manage. Damned if you do, damned if you don't but his main duty is to the safety of the citizens of Thailand and he knows that if any experiment to allow foreign tourism goes pear shaped his head would be on the proverbial chopping block. 

I'm waiting to see how the virus reacts during the coming cold northern hemispheres winter.

There is no virus!

18 hours ago, baansgr said:

Gorgeous little honeys in Covid-free Thailand for me thanks. Good luck in Greece.

21 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Beer is cheeper almost every place than here, but im sure you can't get mean 40 bth in Greece! Even long time when i was last in Greece. And i don't know any people who want go Greece! I know many who want come Thailand.

With respect, this is an English language forum (*∆°) ????✌️????????

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

To all those who think covid is not serious, there is long term permanent damage done even when a person is asymptomatic. This is a serious disease. The effects of this will be felt for decades. New cancers, early organ failures, etc.

It is a cancer-causing virus?  You mean, like "Simean-Virus-40" - the one big-pharma gave pretty much everyone on the planet via their Polio Vaccine?  ( 

@leicesterguyuk ) Cancer used to be a very, very rare disease. 

The contamination was initially accidental, but they went ahead and sold the millions of contaminated stockpiled-doses, even after they knew it was contaminated.  Money comes first, before our lives, and cancer turned out to be very profitable for them. 

They did the same thing later, with AIDS-contaminated stockpiles of hemophillia-treatment drugs.  Call me cyncial, but I don't trust companies that do these sorts of things consistently, over decades. 

If the CCP's experimental virus is indeed a cancer-causing one (a big "if"), we have to wonder if those genes were inserted, or naturally-occurring.  We will probably never be able to answer that, though it might be "later admitted" in about 40 to 60 years - the usual "declassification" time-span, after the perpetrators are all dead.

8 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

They say what will get them a paycheck and job-security. 

Q: What do you call a "brilliant scientist" who publishes things the Elites don't like?

A: Unemployed, high-school science-teacher

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Just waiting for the Baht to head in the same direction....

If the baht starts sinking that is when this mess will start affecting the rich who run this country and then the economy will take priority. The clowns running this country care nothing about the poor and u employed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:

Son just went there with wife and 2 kids, € 1,700 for 15 days. Flight and transfer included. Can you beat that Thailand ?

Why yes...yes they can.

But 14 of the 15 days will be in a hotel room overlooking the beach.

Includes transfers, 3 meals per day room service, WIFI and complimentary testing.

Enjoy.

The PM doesn't understand that there are now Thai people not able to to feed themselves with food and pay there rent or mortgage as no handouts from the goverment because they lost there job because of the economic situation in thailand because of no tourism.

There are more deaths a day caused in thailand through accidents on the road than there has been covid-19 linked deaths since the start of the pandemic.

Thailand will have to take the chance of reopening to tourists soon before there are Thai people starving on the streets and no home to stay in , going back to a third world country will be the status soon if the Thai goverment doesn't make some drastic steps to open up and take that risk that there will be more deaths.