Dietitian, shares her foolproof 'hack' for 'tricking your brain' into thinking you're full

snoop1130

Dietitian shares her foolproof 'hack' for 'tricking your brain' into thinking you're full

By MATILDA RUDD and ALICE MURPHY

32383782-8664065-image-m-5_1598397675394.jpg

Rebecca Gawthorne , 31, who lives in Cronulla, south of Sydney's CBD, shared a video on Instagram showing viewers the 'trick' and how it works when you're eating your breakfast

An Australian dietitian has shared a foolproof hack for tricking your brain into thinking you're full - and all you need is a smaller bowl or plate. 

Rebecca Gawthorne, 31, from Cronulla in Sydney's south, shared a video on Instagram showing viewers the 'trick' and how it works when you're eating your breakfast. 

'If you struggle with portion control or eating too much, try this simple hack - serve your meals on smaller plates and bowls,' she said.

'These two bowls have the exact same amount of muesli and yoghurt in them. But the smaller bowl looks like it has more.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8664065/Dietitian-shares-foolproof-hack-tricking-brain-thinking-full.html

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

If you struggle with portion control or eating too much, try this simple hack - serve your meals on smaller plates and bowls,' she said.

'These two bowls have the exact same amount of muesli and yoghurt in them. But the smaller bowl looks like it has more.

what a genius

what about:  NOT EATING BREAKFAST....  it is called intermittent fasting

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

If you struggle with portion control or eating too much, try this simple hack - serve your meals on smaller plates and bowls,' she said.

What's new about that? This is Very Old news , heard about this 50 yrs ago in the Netherlands . 

I tried it doesn't work for me, I need at least Two smaller plates so in the end I eat More. ????

48 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

what a genius

what about:  NOT EATING BREAKFAST....  it is called intermittent fasting

You have to eat at some point - the clue is in the name....