How to fight the rising dengue threat after heavy rains

webfact

14 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Oh boy! how many times have I heard this myth down through the years. Spraying diesel fumes around would be a very definite no no!

How do you make mosquito fogging solution?
Mix 4 to 6 ounces of it per gallon of diesel and add it to the fogger. Garlic is a natural alternative to synthetic insecticides for mosquitos. There are commercially available garlic sprays that are suitable for use in a fogger or you can make a garlic-based solution that will work in your fogger.

21 hours ago, connda said:

Oxitec Biotech has developed a genetically modified Aedes aegypti mosquitos that can't reproduce after mating.  Now releasing them in Florida.  That may be a good idea in Thailand.  I'm not particularly a GMO fan, but I've had Dengue and don't ever want it again.  I'd be happy if Aedes aegypti was eradicated.

Being used in Singapore right now.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1179939-singapore-battles-record-dengue-outbreak-with-more-mosquitoes/?utm_source=newsletter-20200829-0727&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

9 minutes ago, connda said:

I'd be happy if Aedes aegypti was eradicated.

You'd have to battle those Eco friendly people first.

What would happen if mosquitoes went extinct?
If mosquitoes went extinct: Mosquito larvae are very important in aquatic ecology. Many other insects and small fish feed on them and the loss of that food source would cause their numbers to decline as well. Anything that feeds on them, such as game fish, raptorial birds, etc. would in turn suffer too.Oct 15, 2014

sodium chlorite and Hydrocloric acid cures dengue with in 6 hrs. I have used it twice and have friends that have used it with the same results. 

It is inexpensive and easy to use.

Oh and by the way it works the same way for covid.

Edited by rken2

13 minutes ago, rken2 said:

sodium chlorite and Hydrocloric acid cures dengue with in 6 hrs. I have used it twice and have friends that have used it with the same results. 

It is inexpensive and easy to use.

Oh and by the way it works the same way for covid.

Do not feed the troll.

Sodium chlorite — also referred to as chlorous acid, sodium salt textone, and Miracle Mineral Solution — is composed of sodium (Na), chlorine (Cl), and oxygen (O2).

Many claims have been made for its use as a health supplement. However, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)Trusted Source warns that it’s a dangerous, potentially life threatening chemical that should never be swallowed.

4 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Do not feed the troll.

That's why after taking it when needed for 10 years I am dead. lol Big pharma doesn't want this cure out there as they would lose lots of money.... Don't feed the troll 555

On Aug. 5, the Bolivian Chamber of Deputies approved legislation authorizing the emergency “manufacture, marketing, supply and use of chlorine dioxide solution for the prevention and treatment of coronavirus.”

The Senate, the upper house of Congress, had approved the bill a week earlier. The law “will last as long as the risk of contagion of the coronavirus exists,” and the use of the solution is “voluntary not mandatory,” the Senate said.  https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/bolivia-senate-legalizes-chlorine-dioxide-as-covid-treatment--20200806-0017.html

Powerful Disinfection in Water Treatment

Chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant. When added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and some types of parasites that can make people sick, such as Cryptosporidium parvum and Giardia lamblia. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulates the maximum concentration of chlorine dioxide in drinking water to be no greater than 0.8 parts per million (ppm).

We are talking about taking drops of sodium clorite at 22 percent by weight for treatments. Anything, even water can become toxic if you drink to much of it. 

• Confused 1

I apologies.

8 hours ago, rken2 said:

Powerful Disinfection in Water Treatment

Chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant. When added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and some types of parasites that can make people sick, such as Cryptosporidium parvum and Giardia lamblia. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulates the maximum concentration of chlorine dioxide in drinking water to be no greater than 0.8 parts per million (ppm).

We are talking about taking drops of sodium clorite at 22 percent by weight for treatments. Anything, even water can become toxic if you drink to much of it. 

This is used for parasites in ones gut. Not Dengue.

8 hours ago, rken2 said:

Used for Covid trials. Not treatment of Dengue.

7 hours ago, rken2 said:

How it works. why it works in clinical trials. All you need to know

about chlorine diode, produced from mixing sodium chlorite with an acid.

https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/chlorine-dioxide-clo2-as-a-non-toxic-antimicrobial-agent-for-virus-bacteria-and-yeast-candida-albicans.html

Does not mention mosquitos or Dengue once.

On 8/29/2020 at 8:05 AM, faraday said:

Here ya go Smithy, another one:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00705-019-04179-z?shared-article-renderer

Conclusions:

"In summary, our data show that PLE is an excellent antiviral drug, as it decreases the intracellular DENV load and prevents thrombocytopenia"

@AgentSmith

Thanks! I don't find the conclusion you quoted here in that abstract. Possibly that's because I don't have full access to the article. The abstract mentions mice trials. That's a promising start but as is the case with any disease mice are fine for preliminary investigation but they're only a model for the human body. There are all sorts of issues with modelling dengue and similar human infections in other species.

As far as I could find there haven't been any trials yet with giving papaya extract to actual patients. That's not to say it won't happen. It very well might. But until we can draw conclusions from the first reports it's still just a hypothesis. Remember it's also important for all tests to have been reproduced by other groups. All that and peer-reviews and publishing takes quite some time. But it's interesting nonetheless.

How many people die from dengue fever in Thailand every year and how many people died in Thailand from covid this year think about it,

so was a 6-month lockdown justified

hope you can all see now that this coronavirus is just a hoax and agenda

• Like 2