Trump alleges plane of 'thugs' being probed, but other officials cannot confirm it

webfact

14 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

TSA fails security checks by DHS 95% of the time.

In a series of trials, the Department of Homeland Security was able to smuggle fake explosives, weapons and other contraband past airport screeners in major cities across the country, according to ABC News. Officials briefed on the Homeland Security Inspector General’s investigation told the station that the TSA failed 67 out of 70 tests conducted by the department’s Red Teams — undercover passengers tasked with identifying weaknesses in the screening process, NJ.com reports.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tsa-fails-95-percent-tests-homeland-security_n_7485558

What planet you live on

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, candide said:

The way Trump described it, they were openly carrying gear, to the point that some passengers got afraid/ disturbed about it. He did not make any claim about thugs succeeding in secretely sneaking arms in despite controls.

I'm very interested in your reply. I saw no mention of other passengers by Trump. I think we should dig more into some facts and possibilities. Was this a commercial, charter or private flight he was talking about?

For example, transporting guns on charter flights is very easy:

"The primary benefits of private jet and helicopter charter to shooting and fishing destinations is the ability to get closer to your final destination faster; and you can carry weapons, fishing rods and even gundogs on board with minimal fuss."

https://www.privatefly.com/inspirational-jet-flights/flying-with-guns-and-gundogs.html

Edited by MajarTheLion
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

I would encourage you to engage in actual debate rather than a vague personal attack. Is there something specific in my post you'd like to dispute? I'm all ears- or eyes, as the case may be.

12 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

I would encourage you to engage in actual debate rather than a vague personal attack. Is there something specific in my post you'd like to dispute? I'm all ears- or eyes, as the case may be.

Another Trump supporter of my list

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, candide said:

Actually, no one knows what Trump was talking about and it has no been corroborated by anyone. Someone told him.....

So you are right. It could be anything, private flight or public flight. Anything this "someone" told him, in case this "someone" is real........

Apparently, it can be traced to a conspiracy post on Facebook in June.

BTW Your source also advises customers to take a photocopy of their gun licence and avoid carrying ammunitions in order to avoid problems when being controlled.

Is trump off his medication again lol just kidding though I do think he could benefit from it 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

I'm very interested in your reply. I saw no mention of other passengers by Trump. I think we should dig more into some facts and possibilities. Was this a commercial, charter or private flight he was talking about?

For example, transporting guns on charter flights is very easy:

"The primary benefits of private jet and helicopter charter to shooting and fishing destinations is the ability to get closer to your final destination faster; and you can carry weapons, fishing rods and even gundogs on board with minimal fuss."

https://www.privatefly.com/inspirational-jet-flights/flying-with-guns-and-gundogs.html

"I think we should dig more into some facts and possibilities. "

No, we don't. It was just another Trump nonsense statement. It wasn't based on anything much. It can be traced to an older conspiracy theory/rumor. You're trying to paint it as legit. It ain't. Notably, you do not apply that expressed desire for fact based discussion with regard to Trump's statements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1