Oregon man says Portland shooting was self defense

webfact

10 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Fringe conspiracy post. They were US Marshals.

Got proof of that claim? The local police forces' some were from is provided in my link.

EDIT: From post#61

The U.S. Marshals Service fugitive task forces, comprised of deputy marshals, other federal agents and local law enforcement officers from a variety of agencies,

Edited by simple1

2 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

Michael Reinoehl said he was "100% Antifa". Now he is 100% deceased after a shootout with US Marshals who were sent to apprehend him:

KATU News Article, Portland Oregon [link]

When the U. S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force comes a knocking, YOUR MOVE!

They are the bad of the bad.

He was a hard core Antifa and BLM supported. Had the big tat on his neck of a black fist. Which helped ID him.

FYI: Army says they have no record of him ever being in the army. So I guess that was a nice story to impress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Sounds like the President of the United States ordering that another terrorist be eliminated.

Maybe should have used a Predator drone with a hell fire missile. That way could have taken out the whole nest of terrorist hiding him.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

It would be helpful if you cited your “evidence” in the posts you make instead of barfing up a pay walled link and your opinion. 

Grow up,

Post #61 has a link

The U.S. Marshals Service fugitive task forces, comprised of deputy marshals, other federal agents and local law enforcement officers from a variety of agencies,

My link named the actual local police fo0rces involved with the killing - must be other MSN outlets as well.

4 hours ago, Sujo said:

You didnt seem so fast to label the white supremist a murderer, or any issues of him illegally having the gun or breaking curfew.

Don’t know of any white supremist groups that back the police. I guess since this 17-year-old was a supporter of the police you think he’s a white supremist. Do you think anybody that supports the police must be a white supremist?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

Fringe conspiracy post. They were US Marshals.

From the NYT report:

As is often the case, such task forces are multi-jurisdictional.

The Pacific Northwest Violent Offender Task Force that attempted to arrest Mr. Reinoehl included members of the U.S. Marshals Service, the Lakewood Police Department, the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department and the Washington State Department of Corrections.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Federal task force kills Portland shooting suspect at arrest

https://www.14news.com/2020/09/04/ap-source-suspect-portland-death-killed-by-investigators/

Wonderful news! And given the thug produced a weapon while being arrested, in addition to the video of what appears to be an execution the thug committed, it appears him being killed saves the taxpayers a lot of money on a trial and housing in prison.

Oh but of course, Antifa violence is a myth- so we're told by the left's best and brightest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Sounds like the President of the United States ordering that another terrorist be eliminated.

So you support extra judicial killing?to me it looks a bit to easy like eliminating a possible pr problem for donald personally I’d prefer thease folks on right or left side of the divide stand trial not eliminated that’s like russa n Korea Iran ect ect 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

So you support extra judicial killing?to me it looks a bit to easy like eliminating a possible pr problem for donald personally I’d prefer thease folks on right or left side of the divide stand trial not eliminated that’s like russa n Korea Iran ect ect 

Four law enforcement agents all thought drawing and firing their weapons was the right thing to do. Do you have any evidence their decision was a part of some conspiracy of extra-judicial punishment? Yes or no?

Bonus question: do you think these four agents thinking firing their weapons was appropriate bolsters or diminishes the murder accusation against the thug in question?

Edited by MajarTheLion
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Tug said:

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.  ????

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

Four law enforcement agents all thought drawing and firing their weapons was the right thing to do. Do you have any evidence their decision was a part of some conspiracy of extra-judicial punishment? Yes or no?

Bonus question: do you think these four agents thinking firing their weapons was appropriate bolsters or diminishes the murder accusation against the thug in question?

Ahhhh I was making a point about another poster seemingly supporting extra judicial killing and just so you know you have a bunch of keyed up law enforcement personnel guns drawn cornering a obviously dangerous dude it only takes one guy to shoot the rest will follow so sure it’s quite possible they wanted him eliminated I would prefer all of the vigilante types stand trial 

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2020 at 7:47 AM, Pattaya Spotter said:

Waiting for the all the condemnations of this killer from the Democrat Party and its supporters and fellow travelers.

Here you are:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemn-violence/fact-check-joe-biden-has-condemned-violent-protests-in-the-last-three-months-idUSKBN25V2O1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2020 at 7:47 AM, Pattaya Spotter said:

Waiting for the all the condemnations of this killer from the Democrat Party and its supporters and fellow travelers.

38 minutes ago, otherstuff1957 said:

LOL.  Your article makes no mention of this killer at all. ????

6 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Back up your claim - who has expressed support for terrorism in this forum or within the Democrats? Another outright lie by trump and echoed by his supporters. BTW neither BLM or Antifa have been designated as terrorist groups.

What party do you think the Looters and Rioters are supporting?  C'mon, if somebody can't connect those dots, they should just keep playing banjo on Deliverance. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

What party do you think the Looters and Rioters are supporting?  C'mon, if somebody can't connect those dots, they should just keep playing banjo on Deliverance. 

Don't believe looters are supporting any political organisation - just opportunistic criminals. Rioters? likely comprised of agitators from extreme right / left and those enjoying confronting 'authority' - all equally moronic. likely without specific achievable objectives - for whatever reason, US law enforcement don't appear to be able to effectively use uniformed 'snatch squads' to target agitators. 

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, Morch said:

Antifa violence wasn't denied in the manner you describe. You keep making such bogus claims on most topics dealing with the situation in the USA. Doesn't make them true or factual. Just shows how low some would stoop.

Jerry Nadler said Antifa violence in Portland was a "myth". That was specifically what I was referring to. And given he's an elected official, I'm going to assume he speaks for at least some significant percentage of his constituents and other Democrats. I'm happy to review any dispute to my logic you'd like to present.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/27/jerry-nadler-calls-violence-from-antifa-in-portland-a-myth/

So that debunks the assertion you made in your first sentence. Feel free to show me a bogus claim I've made.

Edited by MajarTheLion
additional info
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

Jerry Nadler said Antifa violence in Portland was a "myth". That was specifically what I was referring to. And given he's an elected official, I'm going to assume he speaks for at least some significant percentage of his constituents and other Democrats. I'm happy to review any dispute to my logic you'd like to present.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/27/jerry-nadler-calls-violence-from-antifa-in-portland-a-myth/

So that debunks the assertion you made in your first sentence. Feel free to show me a bogus claim I've made.

Oh, Nadler said it on a street hijack "interview" by a hyper-Trump supporter? That's case closed then. So you refer to a specific comment (daft as it is) and try to milk it into a overreaching general argument, and expect to be taken seriously? Same goes for pretending to "assume he speaks for at least some significant percentage of the constituents and other Democrats" - why would you assume that? Were response to his words supportive? As for representation, how "significant" is significant?

There is no general support for violence or wholesale denial of violence as you wish. Try harder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

If the Democrats did not support rioters in some way, even at arms length, then why was Kamala Harris directing funds to bail out Rioters? ????  Time to stop with the lies, we know you have a vested interest in the election.<SNIP>

we know you have a vested interest in the election.

Who is 'we' and what alleged vested interest do I have in the US elections? Reality is you're coming across as somewhat a right-wing extremist, as do some of your other posts.

So far as I know facilitating bail for people charged with a crime is not an offence. Bail can of course be denied,

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 9/4/2020 at 7:17 AM, Mama Noodle said:

Yeah, It’s trumps fault that antifa dude murdered a guy in a liberal safe haven and hasn’t been arrested yet even though the whole planet knew he did it within a day of the shooting and he’s got several illegal firearms charges in the past (which makes it illegal for him to even own, let alone carry a firearm in public spaces)....

It’s Trumps fault for letting Citizens under 18 walking the streets with War Toys 

On 9/5/2020 at 4:59 AM, Kelsall said:

Well, the bottom line is another terrorist is off the streets, gone, kaput, killed, and that's a good thing.  President Trump has a few under his belt: Qasem Soleimani, Hamza bin Laden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and this guy to name just a few.  Certainly those who are pro-terrorist are unhappy about these deaths, but the rest of us salute President Trump for his effort.

(1) He was not a terrorist. There was a affrontment between him and the other guy. It may well have been a crime, but it doesn't fall under the definition of terrorism.

(2) No one supports terrorism here

(3) The left-wing is a 'small player' as concerns terrorism (see chart)

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

TNT_Graphics_Web-01.jpg

Edited by candide
  • Thanks 2