Bluetooth Speaker wall mounted outside to stop dog barking

kwak250

Ok for a while now my Labrador loves to wake me up at about 5.am barking until i get my lazy ass out of bed and call his name at the front door then he settles down again for an hour or two.

What i have been trying to find is a wall mounted speaker that i can play my voice which will then hopefully be enough to do the trick.

I have seen doorbell intercoms but really just want a bluetooth speaker that i can connect my phone to and tell him to shut the f+k up at crazy o'clock.

He is a clever <deleted> so not sure it will do the trick and i have seen the 2 way intercoms but don't think he will be that clever and will only bark he he could .

Most have cameras which is not what i want .

Any help will be great as i think the neighbors as starting to get slightly pi77ed .

I must be missing something here. There's a heap of inexpensive bluetooth speakers on Lazada. Can also buy at most phone, accessory shops all over LOS. Why do you especially need it wall mounted ? Just place it somewhere secure near ya mut.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, trucking said:

I have heard of a device that works a lot better but is more expensive. It is the size of a small lightweight box that you attach to their collar. When the dog barks the box emits a smell that the dogs really do not like but humans don't notice.

The dog very quickly understands that any barking will immediately result in a nasty stink he cant escape from.

Once the dog is trained the device can be removed. If they start up again the device goes back on.

Don't know where they are sold though

Do they do them for nagging wife's ?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 11:43 AM, trucking said:

I have heard of a device that works a lot better but is more expensive. It is the size of a small lightweight box that you attach to their collar. When the dog barks the box emits a smell that the dogs really do not like but humans don't notice.

The dog very quickly understands that any barking will immediately result in a nasty stink he cant escape from.

Once the dog is trained the device can be removed. If they start up again the device goes back on.

Don't know where they are sold though

Got a brand new one still in the box.

Decided not to use it after my GSD barked in the face of someone who was trying to get a look over the wall early one morning.

The one I have sprays citronella??? very srong lemon smell  Bought in Australia by a mate who brought it here for me. Adjustable for bark sound level.

Edited by overherebc